[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hurr you need steroids to look good >it totally doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
>hurr you need steroids to look good
>it totally doesn't fuck you up if you do it in cycles bro
>forever natty forever small amirite?
>no such thing as an aesthetic natty
>lookin juicy since the invention of steroids in the 1930s
This gentlemen from 1895 would disagree with you. In fact, he might spit in your face for being so weak of a man that you need a chemical crutch to achieve your goals.
>>
Hes a little babby compared to arnold
>>
>>36786037
And yet he still looks aesthetic.
>>
>>36786037
And he still looks better
>>
>>36786016
I take it the incline bench wasn't discovered until the 1900s.
>>
>>36786349
If I remember right, the closest thing was the floor press in 1899. People messed around a bit until the real bench press came around in the 40s or 50s. I'm pretty sure half the lifts we have now weren't around in the 1800s, so if he could look like that then, imagine what you could do now.
>>
>>36786313
>>36786275
No he doesn't samefag
>>
>>36786349
>implying his chest deosn't look a million times better than arnie or cutler
>>
File: im samefagging apparently.png (118 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
im samefagging apparently.png
118 KB, 1024x768
>>36786421
Oh, I forgot two people couldn't have similar opinions.
>>
>>36786442
You're right they can't
>incognito
Why?
P.S. Frank Zane is/was King of aesthetics
>>
>>36786461
>>incognito
>Why?
Don't worry about it
>>
>>36786469
Can't let your mommy know you're on the ebil 4chinz?
>>>/gif/???
>>
Sandow took lots of cocaine to get lean and remain training hard.

Can you really say thats "natty" ?
>>
>>36786476
Is your first reaction to anyone who proves you wrong on the internet to call them a kid?
>>
>>36786494
ur up to no good anon I can smell it
Water you up to
>>
Sandow would have used steroids if they were available to him at the time.

He would have looked more aesthetic then, too.
>>
>>36786313
>5'9"
>>
>>36786016
Don't forget that sandow used cocaine to cut and animal testosterone elixers existed.
>>
>>36786016
I doubt he would ever understand. Also he looks shit
>>
>>36786349

KEK
>>
guy on left is a massive manlet, and probably had really good genes
>>
>>36786016
Test, Ephedrine and coke already existed in Sandow's time.
>>
>>36788570

>sandow used cocaine to cut

People used to be based. Now we're all faggots.
>>
>>36786016
they extracted testosterone from cowballs and shit back then. Sandow wasn't natty
>>
>>36788634
Still better than what you extract from cow balls
>>
>>36788661
hehe, good one, If you look in the mirror you'll see what i extracted out from your mothers cowpussy
>>
Say what you will, I think the first guy looks most natural. Also, his small chest is only because back then they did not really do pushing exercises that worked your chest that much.

Roided up people are their own category, some people like that kind of appearance more but the reality is that there's this vast majority of people who find steroid using bodybuilders overly muscular and the clearly unnatural shape of their bodies is more of a turnoff than anything else.

But in the end, it's all about opinions.
>>
>>36786016
sandow was also a manlet, how new are you exactly? in every single "is he natty" thread, several people will say no he is not, unless he is a manlet, because they make gains far easier than someone half a foot taller.
>>
>>36786480
Well cocaine was legal back then, so maybe?
>>
>>36789355
By that logic Arnold was natty in the 70s.
>>
>>36786480
Also, Test. The first doping scandal in baseball was in the same year Sandow became famous.
>>
>>36788570
>animal testosterone elixers
>implying those actually work
they literally extracted fluid from an animals testicles and drank it

you realize meat you eat also contains testosterone? Digesting it does nothing but breaking it down
>>
>>36789477
This, you gotta stick that needle up your buttcheeks like a good boy every week in order to get big.
>>
>>36786016
>no such thing as an aesthetic natty
If you define aesthetic as something that didn't exist until the last century, man you are fucked up.
>>
Maybe.

But cruising on around 250mg of test a week is pretty harmless and has awesome benefits to several areas of life, and costs less than £20 a month.
>>
File: 1458169666853.jpg (140 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1458169666853.jpg
140 KB, 720x540
>>36786016
>This gentlemen from 1895 would disagree with you. In fact, he might spit in your face for being so weak of a man that you need a chemical crutch to achieve your goals.
Yeah, and if I were a professional strong man or bodybuilder I could look like that too.
But I'm not.
Due to other life commitments I can manage about an hour in the gym every other day. Why shouldn't I cheat?
Women can use make up, high heels, push up bras, yoga pants and boob jobs without any stigma.
Why shouldn't I juice to get the body I want?
>>
>>36789477
Sure it isn't as effective but oral steroids are still used.
>>
>>36789927
>chemical isolated compound vs extracted fluid mixed with shit
>same thing
>>
>>36789950
Just because they were worse at it doesn't mean they weren't doing as much peds as they could. Anyway the main improvement of roids over massive blasts of test is reducing side effects.
>>
>>36789889
>"I-I just don't have time!"
>"Girls get to use makeup and stuff!"
>"Why shouldn't I inject this chemical into my ass then? Huh? Huh?"
>>
>>36791328
Pretty much
Whats the problem?
>>
>>36791328
Hey man if the mentally ill have or should have the right to take hormones to look like the gender they feel, mentally ill people like us should be able to take hormones to look like our inner hulk.

Bruce Banner was just releasing his inner bodybuilder yo
>>
>>36786349
Chest exercises did exist back then, it's just that during that era having a large chest was considered feminine and unaesthetic.
>>
>>36792185
Exactly. I have the personality of a wooden door knob and crippling social anxiety.
I feel that a great physique would give me confidence and make up for my lack of social skills.
>>
>>36789803
>tfw i wish I lived in the UK so I could have access to cheap and legal Pharma grade gear
>>
File: IMG_0202-oxygen-gym_0.jpg (206 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202-oxygen-gym_0.jpg
206 KB, 533x800
>2016
>>
File: CYy2iHKUoAAqPRd[1].jpg (16 KB, 351x329) Image search: [Google]
CYy2iHKUoAAqPRd[1].jpg
16 KB, 351x329
>>36793483
someone skipped calf day
>>
>>36793394
Its not really legal if you don't have a prescription. I doubt any GP will write you a script for Test.
While its legal to have them in your possession, its illegal to supply them.
So if you don't have a prescription you obtained them illegally. Its a bit of a grey area as far as the law is concerned and because it's illegal to supply you still have to do dodgy deals with shady characters to get it.
>>
>>36788601
Test has always existed. It wasn't injected for anablic shit till the 1930s
>>
>>36793483
God how is ramy not top 3 Olympia every time. And yet branch Warren almost always places above him..

It hurts me so deeply.
>>
>>36793540
You'd be surprised how much you can get lol. Im assuming you've only ever used NHS GP practices and never gone private.
>>
>>36793540
>So if you don't have a prescription you obtained them illegally
That means nothing for you, though. Possession is completely legal.
Plus, there are dodgy online doctors who will write you a prescription for pretty much anything.
>>
>>36786434
Literally what chest.

I see only an absence of pectorals..just you average DYEL in permacut mode with cocaine supplementation (natty as fuark)

Eugen sandow is unaesthetic as fuck compared to Greg o Gallagher or Jeff Seid
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (10 KB, 220x287) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
10 KB, 220x287
>>36786016
Who fucking cares if people are natty or not. This board is full of fucking retarded parrots.

"Huurrrrrr, The news said baseball player on peds. They said bad hurr hurrrr hurrrr"

grow up you filthy cunts

take a good look at this weak fucking faggot in this image. Hes one of the mouth pieces you keep parroting. Hes the president of the World Anti Doping Agency. You idiots parrot this shit all day long as if it matters. The majority of people on here doing steroids probably dont even compete. Yet you blah blah blaah about people doing steroids.
>>
>>36792256
>having a large chest was considered feminine
Huh. Yeah, I can see that actually.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.