[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK /fit/, let's settle this once and for all: Cleaning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: X6dF1je.jpg (684 KB, 2644x1983) Image search: [Google]
X6dF1je.jpg
684 KB, 2644x1983
OK /fit/, let's settle this once and for all:

Cleaning up after yourself in the gym/putting away your weights: alpha move or the hallmark of a beta cuck?
>>
neither. if you dont clean up after yourself you are simply a huge negro asshole.
lift heavy and put lots of mass and you'll be your gym alpha.
>>
In my gym the owner will ban you if you leave shit on the floor and refuse to pick it up when he tells you to.
>>
>simply a huge negro asshole
you can shit on the bed you sleep in all you want
but common area calls for respect

or you're a nignog raised by shebaboons
>>
File: jesus.jpg (196 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
196 KB, 900x675
>>36785691
Are you under the impression that being "Alpha" means that you leave toys lying around like a toddler?

Take your shit, put it back where you got it. Be organized, efficient, thoughtful to the employees. If you are for some reason using this to attract women (instead of PR's, /fit/ pickup lines, etc...), you should at least choose a method that will attract a woman as autistic as you.

Maybe use the extra movements to flex more? I usually look at myself in the mirror when I lean down to re-rack dumbbells. But that's just to make sure my ass isn't too sweaty.

tl-dr; Little kids don't put toys back, don't be a little kid
>>
It's neither, it's being a civilized person.

& ban request for OP for obviously being underage
>>
>>36785691
Beta as fuck, you might as well start doing the dishes, the laundry, showering in the morning and evening, and performing oral sex on your girlfriend and get her to peg you too.
>>
Leaving weights out is the hallmark of a loser who thinks he's badass but never proves it. The little manlet who stands behind the bully and taunts other people.
>>
I've been know to do things like throw the assholes keys on the roof when they don't put their shit back. I love those little key racks at the gym!!!!
>>
>>36785814
I agree you should put the weight back, but pussy tastes good though.
>>
>>36785691
not cleaning up after yourself shows that you rely on your mother cleaning up for you. however you should look confident at all times, meaning not walking across the room to avoid someone working out to put something away
>>
cuck obv.
What the fuck do they have employees for then??
its like going to a restaurant and having to do your own dishes lmao waht the fuck??
>>
>>36785691
only betas keep their room clean
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 384x216
>>36785691
Cuck move. Gym bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely leave my weights on the bar and dumbbells on the floor after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even rerack them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administrated by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels rerack my weights like the cockroaches they are.
>>
>>36785986
Gr8 b8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>36785691
I work at a gym if you don't put your weights back you are a huge faggot and you are pissing everyone off. It's common courtesy...luckily only 1pl8 DYEL leave weights all over the place so it's not that bad
>>
>>36785691
>using alpha unironically
>actually being alpha
pick one
>>
>>36785956
Not at all the same. It'd be more like going to a restaurant and intentionally throwing your food on the floor. Don't be a twat.
>>
>>36786019
Kek you're his Bitch when you pick it up lil man.
>>
>>36785986
Yeah and I'm the guy that kicks your bitch weight out of the way when I start my heavy sets.
>>
File: bigbait.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [Google]
bigbait.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>36786054
>>
>>36786749
please stop trying so hard. you might pull one of your imaginary muscles. And "social experiment"? You know how everyone tells the special kid good job! and is extra nice to them? Seems to me like the same thing since they rerack for you. Don't want you throwing an "alpha" temper tantrum
>>
>>36785691
This doesn't need to be settled. You don't be an asshole and put your weights away
>>
>>36785861
Spotted the virgin
>>
>>36785691
I always clean up after myself. Extra gains from putting away pl8s. I'd rather get my gains than have someone steal them from me.
>>
>>36785691
Beta cuck would be reracking weights for other people. Cleaning up after them. Cleaning up after yourself isn't.
>>
>>36785986
>Some even rerack them for me
me
>>
>>36785691
Its a gym not a fucking mating territory. Stop worrying about being alpha or beta.
To make it easier for you
>do your shit
>clean up after yourself so other people can do their shit.
>>
>>36785691
>>36785691

Does your gym actually look like this?
>>
File: me.jpg (25 KB, 389x388) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
25 KB, 389x388
Since im stronger than 99,99% of the people who lift at my gym if i see someone leave plates on barbells i go up after them make sure i use their weight and say "I hate when weak people don't clean up after themselves" and then proceed to add 50-100% of weight and make sure they see it. Then i go up to them and ask them to remove their weights, and now they have to remove mine as well.
Since i've already established that im twice as strong as they are, they always do it.
Win win, i don't have to re-rack weights, and those guys learn not to leave weights on again.
>>
>>36789343
I like you
>>
File: 1453370593502.jpg (35 KB, 360x343) Image search: [Google]
1453370593502.jpg
35 KB, 360x343
>>36789343
>>
This has nothing to do with either being Alpha or Beta you autistic piece of shit basement-dweller. It's called being respectful towards the gym staff and other lifters. Why should my buddy who happens to be a PT come up to me and put my shit away like He has nothing else to do? What about the lifters who search for plates or Equipment and lose time of their lifting time?

Every time i am going to the corner where the chains for weighted belts are and cant find them i start to get into a fucking Rampage. Dont be a fucking retard and put your shit back to its designated shitting place.
>>
>>36785691

Leave it to 4chan idiots to think that doing something considerate makes you a beta.

You know what confident guys do? They don't care about Shit like this. They just put the fucking weights back
>>
>>36785805
This please
>>
I put dumbbells back, and if I use the barbell or curl bar somewhere other than where it's racked, I'll put it back.

I don't deload the bar or machine though, I just kind of always forget because I mean, it's right there and not sitting on the floor or in the way...do people get annoyed at that? It's not like I'm squatting 3 plate and make it difficult for the person after me to setup...
>>
>>36785986
Has anybody just added weight to what you put up?
>>
>>36789705
This

Seeing shit like this reminds that this website can really suck sometimes
>>
>>36789722
>I don't deload the bar or machine
You should. I really hope you're trolling
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.