[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fit. So i finally got my semen analysis and test results
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: unspecified.jpg (150 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
unspecified.jpg
150 KB, 1280x960
Hey fit. So i finally got my semen analysis and test results back. Both were pretty bad. My test is 292 ng/dL outside the normal male range of 300-950. I do have a massive vercocelle on my left testicle which when repaired with micro surgery should add 109 to bring me up to ~400 ng/dL. However I want to be at least in the 600 range (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23561709). I have considered TRT but i also want to have children and TRT kills your natural test and ability to produce sperm. I am considering Clomifenen and human chorionic gonadotropin as these seem to increase the test ratio to estrogen. After i have children I will switch to straight Test because I wont care about my nuts anymore.

Can anyone give me any advice or has been in a similar situation?
>>
who the fuck gets their semen checked out? I've never heard of this before.
>>
>>36784964
Guess it's time to turn tranny OP
>>
>>36784972
dude it can't hurt to get ur semen checked. I'm not really here to discuss my semen bc that's not what this board is about. I'm more worried about getting my test up to at least normal levels
>>
>>36785019
im here also for the anwser cuz i think i might be low test
>odour
>when some1 smells ur semen as the first person ever
>>
File: lowtestsmh.png (519 KB, 1234x387) Image search: [Google]
lowtestsmh.png
519 KB, 1234x387
>>36784964
>mfw OP has 292
>mfw OP thinks they will give him TRT
OP if they didnt give me TRT i dont think they will give it to you
>>
>>36785067
why is your reference range lower than mine? also i'm 27 years old, pretty much hairless. how old are you? and thanks for making me feel slightly better. The blood tech was a hot young girl and it made me feel shitty when she was like 'do you know what your results mean?" "you have extremely low test" :(
>>
Take quick cold showers everyday. Sauna too if you have access. Get your vitamins and protein and cut refined sugars . eat a lot of whole eggs, suppliment liver and thyroid. Lift weights and incorporate sprints.
>>
>>36785052
I saw that too. No way they literally have a guy that just smells jizz cups and is like "hmm, this spunk smells a little off, im getting a real astringent note off it", and i also feel like we don't have any "smelling" type of technology?
>>
>>36785099
I'm 19
>>
>>36785128
all that stuff is urban legend. it's not actually gonna increase my test. lifting weights only increases test temporary (hours) not permanently.
>>
>>36785019
>95% Abnormal
Brah
>>
>>36785166
lol dude. i'm just here about the test. no one here really wants to talk about semen :/
>>
>>36785132
they propably have i just had this picture of a old whore that smells jizz all the time and from her expirience she knows
>>
Wait

Injecting test makes you sterile no matter what?
>>
File: 1458153115261.png (107 KB, 545x647) Image search: [Google]
1458153115261.png
107 KB, 545x647
4+ eggs every day. Eat lots of saturated fat and cholesterol. You could be deficient in zinc, selenium, vitamin d or a dozen other micronutrients that have an effect on testosterone levels. Avoid plastic, especially don't eat or drink canned food like soup or coke.

4-5 eggs every day, and eliminating canned food & soda from my diet raised my test. Previously I never got morning erections, now I get them everyday.
>>
File: 1454819471867.gif (3 MB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1454819471867.gif
3 MB, 200x250
>You could be deficient in zinc, selenium, vitamin d or a dozen other micronutrients that have an effect on testosterone levels. Avoid plastic, especially don't eat or drink canned food like soup or coke.

>4-5 eggs every day, and eliminating canned food & soda from my diet raised my test. Previously I never got morning erections, now I get them everyday.
>>
>>36785285
Testosterone production[edit]
Zinc is required to produce testosterone. Thus, zinc deficiency can lead to reduced circulating testosterone, hypogonadism,[3] and delayed puberty.[3]

Vitamin D deficiency is known to cause several problems,[9] including:
Erectile dysfunction[15]
>>
>>36785265
dude unless you actually get your test checked, having 'erections every morning' is not an objective measure of T
>>
>>36785285
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022534708027018
>Efficacy of Selenium and/or N-Acetyl-Cysteine for Improving Semen Parameters in Infertile Men: A Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Randomized Study

In response to selenium and N-acetyl-cysteine treatment serum follicle-stimulating hormone decreased but serum testosterone and inhibin B increased. All semen parameters significantly improved with selenium and N-acetyl-cysteine treatment. Administering selenium plus N-acetyl-cysteine resulted in additive beneficial effects.
>>
>>36785364

I had ED. I fixed my diet and it went away. And I tried getting tested, even though I had all the symptoms, gyno, depression, no sex drive, etc my doc said no.
>>
>>36785385
sounds like you have a shitty doc if he won't even let you get a test. test . I just read here
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16422830

that i get can 178.6 ng/dL of testosterone from Clopihene which with the surgery, should bring me up to 578 ng/dL pretty close to average
>>
>>36785385

God you guys got the faggiest doctors. Just go somewhere else. Fucking doctors are white knighting for the Jews and their estrogen water and xenoestrogen plastics, giving all you guys low T.

I feel sorry for you babies, I got chest hair, a full beard, tall and build muscle fast. I can only imagine how gnarly I'd be if xenoestrogens weren't a thing.
>>
http://bigthink.com/philip-perry/could-this-male-health-problem-spell-the-end-of-the-human-race?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1460658832

Thoughts?
>>
>>36785496

perhaps we have outlived our design and deserve to die.
>>
OP here. I'm pretty dissapointed with this thread. I thought there would be a lot of people on TRT or illegally taking androgens here to get mass gains. Instead I got one 19 yo who also has low t but isn't even on TRT
>>
>>36784964
>I want to be above average
You're not, move the fuck on.
>>
>>36785795

dude this place is a revolving door. We get new-comers all the time. Look at the threads posted when people ask for help, I'd say 75% of the people here are low-T, at least.
>>
>>36784964
950 is the range of that lab.. my last result was 1001
>>
>>36785265
Nope on sat fat or cholesterol intake relating to serum steroid levels.
What he needs is a proper maintenance diet to regain micro deficiencies, not worsening it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.