[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your crew like? mine >skinnyfat pothead who still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11
What's your crew like?

mine
>skinnyfat pothead who still eats like a pig but is such a bro and good at pulling bitches
>jacked asian guy dating this trashy mexican chick, is super cheap and never pays gas money but other than that is cool
>me, most shredded and never fall for the temptation of alcohol but still hit dank weed, pull the least bitches
>>
>>36784772
>beta weeaboo guy 1, thinks everyone is dumb except him
>beta weeaboo guy 2, quiet
>anger issues guy, violent, mad, usually throws a fit of autistic rage
>normalfag, gets all the girls and easily makes new friends but still hangs out with us for some reason
>quiet mexican guy that talks alot of shit when hes with us
>rich white guy who is also a normalfag
>quiet filipino guy, some days he's talkative, most days hes quiet

Guess which one is me
>>
>>36784772
>fat beta weeb, with fucked up teeth, absolute bro
>fat autismo weeb, somehow gets pussy when he treats women like literal dogshit
>skinnyfat nerd, he's alright
>fat chick, shes chill dating skinnyfat
>manlet nerd weeb, only other person of average weight besides me, likes to cross dress
>tall, lanky, nerd, weeb I wanna to make it bros
>>
"temptation of alcohol" your taking life to seriously lol you think arnold schwarzengger the did the same? no he drunk. and i bet my life he had a better physique that u
>>
I have no friends.
>>
>>36785176
he also used a shit ton of roids
>>
File: 20151225_234858_1.jpg (3 MB, 2981x1677) Image search: [Google]
20151225_234858_1.jpg
3 MB, 2981x1677
Just me and my cat.
>>
>>36784892
Autistic rage
>>
>>36784772
>Gremlin
>Buff Manlet who only lifts because it helps him express his frustration.
>Iceberg
>Giant goddamned ginger bastard with white eyebrows; everyone loves him.
>B-Cup
>Built like an orangutan; oversized arms and shoulders, tiny legs, and has literal b cup pecs.
>>
>builtfat strong guitar player with a crazy gf, best m8
>handsome bookworm alpha with a soft spot for hipster girls and street drugs
>tall skinny guy who lives life his own way
>massive tits sexy tumblresque cute face half mad alpha gf who i am madly in love with
the shit we get up to. most recent was a mad drunken night during which builtfat guy sat terrified on acid in a random girl's flat while she sang to him, with me and the rest of the gang playing strip poker in the next room with a couple of american hotties
>>
>Me, lanky white kid with curly blond hair
>white hipster kid in Vans that's going to air guard
>Half black band geek that's a total bro
>Two white twins, both in national guard. One's a meat head and the other's a funny retard.
>An awkward fat guy that does stupid shit the rest of the squad laughs at. May not be self-aware.
And there used to be
>Half black half philippino that's a ladies man and is athletic
But he fell for a crazy bitch and has changed in the worst way, so we cut him.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1252x1252
>tfw no bros to lift with
>>
>>36784772

supaturk is natty as fuck right there
>>
>fat lanky retard who's borderline autistic that talks super nasally
>ex highschool qb, used to get all the bitches but now hes chubby with an ok gf
>short straight edge dude, super down to earth, chill as fuck probably my bestfriend
>6'6 college lineman, borderline caveman
>gymbro when im home, super chill, out doors man
>>
3 of us, all metalheads, all long hair, all over 6', all lifting for dem gainz.

>tallest one, kinda skinny, super into wrestling, has been lifting the longest, lifts the most
>middle one a bit chubs but got some fatstrong in him, does mad reps and lifts a decent amount. Also a massive weeb.
>least tall one also a bit chubs but losing it fast, making mad gains but still lifts the least.

Good bro squad.
>>
>obese beta weeb
>"funny guy" normalfag
>actual normalfag who's pretty cool
>auschwitz mode beta thats life is falling apart
>annoying redditfag that nobody likes except me because i want to fix him

>>36785490
i'd lift with you, anon.
>>
>>36784892
Beta weeb
>>
File: 1458946694830.gif (237 KB, 128x173) Image search: [Google]
1458946694830.gif
237 KB, 128x173
>>36784772
>asking for gas money
this is the gringoest thing I've ever witnessed. no wonder you pull the least bitches you sound like a total dork
>>
I don't have friends anymore since highschool ended. Community College is basically everyone just doing their own shit.
>>
>>36784772
>never pays gas money
what a greedy bitch. I never ask for gas money. NEVER. Who the fuck does that.
>>
>6'4 welder curl bro who got a 2200 on SAT but is about retarded
>5'8 overweight mechanic
>5'10 or so possibly gay/bi dude who wears a suit everywhere and drinks himself blackout at each party
>me 5'10 who grabs my ex gf's ass every party that my current gf around
>>
>>36785550
James?
>>
>>36785902
okay, so I didn't type that very well
>>
>me. The most fit. I'm the wisest and youngest of the group. Bodyweight trainer and a desire for mischief.
>my brother. The most clever and practical. Also-the most handsome. Chad of Chads. Trains with a hex bar for farmer's walk aesthetics. Always down for a good time. Able to make friends with all.
>The mutual friend. Literally one of the best shots with a gun I've met. Very wealthy and very honorable. A modern gentleman with a taste for adventure.
>>
>>36784772

>Manlet nerd who is late twenties and still lives at home with his mom
>Skinnyfat stoner who owns a home and just grows weed and plays vidja all the time. Pulls fairly hot women.
>Nerdyangrybro who lives with Stoner, if anyone goes postal it will be him.
>Drunken prophet who lives a couple towns over and just works and hangs out with his gf all the time but been friends with errbody for years and always says extremely profound shit under the influence of alcohol
>Bodybuilder manlet azn bro whos been running with all of us for years but is going for his Masters now and lives a couple hours away, completely autistic but now has a gf. Got me into lifting.
>Drugnerd who always was experimenting with making analogs or getting a hold of some kind of hallucinogenic. Went to China to get away from some shit back home, died last month.
>Me, skinny and getting /fit/. Live on the other side of the country now going to school and working. Still talk to everybody on skype, perpetually single and horribly depressed but know that if I go back my life will never change. Fuck I'm lonely.
>>
>>36785878
anon, surround yourself with people who will give you gas money every once in a while. love urself
>>
>Super smart 5'7 manlet on his way to getting a PhD in Astrophysics and loves to lift but still chunky. Love by everyone for being nice
>Fat Mexican who started dating a 3/10 HAES feminist who has made him put on 60+ pounds in 9 months. Refuses to weight in or go to the gym with rest of crew but has the only car and is rich and sometimes funny
>6'2 red head with a viking beard. Walked away from a full ride football scholarship as a center to play video games competitively, become introvered and is vegan.
>Me, recovering fat fuck manlet king after blowing out my MCL, losing my football scholarship, and eating my depression. Recently got an all clear to work out again from doctor but lifts down from highschool so on drol to speed recovery from fat fuck life.

We don't get ass much but the house is fun
>>
4 former high school athletes who go bowling 3x a week.
>>
File: trump 2.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
trump 2.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>36784772
As a fellow /fit/ stoner, I am saddened and jealous that you have a crew that sounds this cool.

>Straightedge bro, only cool one I lift with ever
>Middle aged 22 year old, everything about his life is in shambles already, doesn't even lift anymore
>An assortment of successful young adults I play volleyball with, who think I'm 28-29 like them because of appearence (I'm only 20)
>High school kid with comparable autism to me, reminds me of me in high school, gets bullied, trying to save him, failing
>My Rainbow Dash tulpa, made it a year ago while I was a horsefucker on /mlp/, now it's fucking stuck and calls me a traitor for abandoning them for /fit/. I wish I was lying about this
>Brother, skinnyfat, supports Bernie
>>
>chem fag who i've known since grade 2, skinny but finally got him into lifting, use to be stonner now just casual
>psych fag, pretty boy who somewhat into lifting, really good at soccer, could have made multiple varsity soccer teams if his ex gf didnt screw him over.
>his gf and her friends who i've adopted as my sisters. take care of them whenever we get drunk together.
>arab manlet, 420 blaze it fgt who's perma high and cant seem to keep a job. has potential to be hella smart but waste's it
>college fag, biggest jew i know, but will be able to find you discounts for anything and knows all the in and outs of hustling big companies to keep his money, doesnt lift, but is another soccer fag
>Persian med fag, lives in suburb, terrorist, makes knives and shit in his garage. smokes hella weed, has potential to be a really good lifter but doesnt want to train seriously, manlet with aesthetic face, still not over his ex always says he wants bitches tho
>arab medfag. lifts decent amount but is bulking to hard, muslim so limits what he can do when he goes out.
>me, geo fag power lifter. full autist, 6'2 tallest of the group and strongest. can pull bitches but have gf. pretty much got all of my friends into lifting
i've got a decent crew but none of them lift seriously enough yet.
>>
>>36784772
> Mexican shy kid
> big ego manlet
> shy mexican kids gf
> skinny and shy indian kid who is pulling a hot chick
> me, a whitexican, fat but strong kid who fucked a black chick
lol
>>
Supaturk looks like such a potbellied beta right there. The pose is the cherry on top. Christ
>>
>>36785913
Nope, sorry anon.

>>36786040
>including your tulpa in your crew
>>
File: 1432774129960.gif (2 MB, 720x768) Image search: [Google]
1432774129960.gif
2 MB, 720x768
>>36785952
>>
>skinnyfat friend who is so funny and gets hoes
>chubbyfat friend who is so funny and gets hoes
>SUPERFAT friend who is so funny and gets hoes
>Me, fittest out of everyone and somewhat funny but still gets hoes

WHO GETS HOES CREW HERE
>>
>>36786098
We freeboiz now
>>
surprisingly enough the manlet in my group of bros gets the most grills
>>
>>36784772
who the fuck asks for gas money

you're a stingy fuck

usually this shit is circular, like your friends will buy you dinner or something. it always comes back to you if you have good people.
>>
File: 1460558872756.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1460558872756.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>36784772
>Dude who looks like his bulk went WAY too well, bretty strong
>Ultra manlet who laughs at the dwarf jokes and is as alpha as he can be at 5'4
>A Dyel half hispanic/italian guy who somehow never gets fed up with the pasta jokes
>My skinny-fat little brother who somehow pulls the best women

We are all way too into meme/shitposting culture, possibly why only my lil bro has a gf.
>>
>>36785952
Try harder
>>
>5'7 manlet overcompensating
>goes to the gym kinda late cause the same cool people are usually there
>socially retarded outside the gym
>has no crew

it's me
>>
>>36785978
It's okay anon.
>>
>>36786073
>i've got a decent crew

No. You might have joined ISIS.
>>
File: Technicolorpepe.jpg (406 KB, 653x635) Image search: [Google]
Technicolorpepe.jpg
406 KB, 653x635
>>36784772
> me
> myself
> and I

I'm schizophrenic
>>
>>36786287
are you me?

quick whats your 1rm?
>>
>>36786413
this isn't a humor thread
>>
>6'2, noticeable gains,fairly liked guy, pull bitches every now and then
>no crew

Such is life.
>>
File: frame-5modif-2-988x500.jpg (110 KB, 988x500) Image search: [Google]
frame-5modif-2-988x500.jpg
110 KB, 988x500
>>36784772
You can't top my crew. We all live together in a nice ass house and go the gym together every night.

>Buff 21 year old meme incarnate, browses /fit/, /pol/, autistic former pothead nerd who taught himself how to lift from the internet, decided to become an atavistic alpha, brings girls back on the reg
>Skinny 26 year old manlet programmer, has a good ass job, pays two shares of rent, kind of a cuck, can't gain weight, plateaus hard on his lifts. Forever alone permavirgin
>Strongfat 28 year old cartoonist, hates lifting but does it anyway, has a decent patreon fund, does weird shit like water down orange juice to save money, the Larry David of the household, gets laid pretty frequently
>Skinny gay 27 year old stoner, only one who doesn't lift, graphic designer, organizer of our DnD games, Magic sessions. Fairly non-promiscuous for a gay dude.
>Me, 20 year old architecture student, Ottermode, aspiring to get Adonis mode, child of the house, get laid decently often, in a never ending cycle of trying and hilariously failing to enter a monogamous relationship continuously then having casual sex followed by depression
>>
File: 1460570374769.jpg (34 KB, 811x492) Image search: [Google]
1460570374769.jpg
34 KB, 811x492
>that guy who has no upper body, squats 450lbs highbar, but only benches 270lbs
>that guy who gets a drink of water between every set
>that guy who reads manga between sets
>that guy who lifts alone

All me btw
>>
>>36784772

>thinks having a good body alone will get you bitches.

Bitches value personality on top of all. I know, it sucks but that's just the reality of things.
>>
>20some 5'8 druggie dyel weeb can't remember the last time he pulled a bitch, funny and he shows some promise
>20some 5'7 mma practitioner pothead who occasionally pulls bitches also funny

A pair of manlets
>>
>>36786590
u read manga at the gym??
>>
>>36786040
>Middle aged 22 year old

What?
>>
>>36786424
just wanted to check
not kek.
>>
>chill dude who lifts but mostly broslits and skips the gym for weeks at times so he's not that big.
>metrosexual annoying cunt.
>rich white fat guy who thinks he knows best about everything eveb when everyone disagrees with him. Feels superior somehow eventhough he's the only KV in the crew.
Chill girl who is 1.90m
Very loud, very bratty girl who is only 1.49m (Kinda cute but acts like a small child)
>Autistic weeb 1, moroccan edition
>Autistic weeb 2, hipster edition
>psychotic girl who talks a lot about ways to kill people without people finding out
>best friend lanklet who has an infinite number of friends but is still a (kissless?) Virgin
>autistic manlet who is fit from gymnastics, but so autistic he can barely function at life
>autistic manlet's obsessive gf
>dude weed lmao girl
>qt waifu material girl
>>
>swole asian. absolute bro ex powelifter would be 8/10 if he wasn't so short(5'6)
>asian2. slightly taller than the first guy got into lifting at swole asain's advice pretty cute no homo
>asian3. 6 foot skeleton swole asian and asain2's bitch gets harassed both sexually and physically by them
>me. Been going to the gym for a little over a year and finally making it out of skeleton territory
>>
>>36785704
you have to go back
>>
File: make_america_great_large.jpg (52 KB, 480x160) Image search: [Google]
make_america_great_large.jpg
52 KB, 480x160
>>36787208
nah nigga. i don't even live in the states. u should go back to /pol/ tho
>>
>slav mode calisthenics skinhead poor fag
>tough lanklet weeaboo poorfag
>tough lanklet ginger bro poorfag
>skinny fat manbun hipster
>lanklet dnd guy
>1/8 autistic soldier friend
>>
>>36784892
Easily number one
>>
Closet fag
>>
>tall white otter mode swimmer/surfer dude. not a dumbass like most other surfer dudes but he underestimates himself
>otter mode brown skinned manlet. Pretty popular with chicks and is very outgoing and personable yet he still doesnt mind hanging out with nerds. he's in a frat
>asian skeleton who never lifted in his life. super fucking smart with 4.0 gpa and goes home a lot to hang with family and hometown friends
>asian dyel who lifts and plays tons of vidya. nerdiest and most beta of group but actually has ok looks

guess which one is me
>>
>slutty girl, probably banged over 40 guys, has had at least one STD
>fat chick who reads erotic novels all the time and freaks out whenever she hears what sex toys me and my gf have bought or used
>gf, qt as fuck, have freaky sex with her
>>
>>36784772
>tfw when im the skinnyfat pothead in my crew
>tfw we are all potheads
eh, 2 months in SS, so I guess things are going to change (at least the skinnyfat part)
>>
>>36787777
you have the quads of luck on your side
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.