[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to run without feeling like you're going to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1698x1131
How to run without feeling like you're going to die?
>>
Embrace it, OP.
>>
You don't. Your chest is going to feel horrible until you break past it and enter a runner's high.
>>
>>36784724
slow down
>>
>>36784724
git gud
>>
>>36784724
Thats the whole poing faggot.
>>
Just ignore that feeling and don't stop running. Eventually it will go away.
>>
>>36784724
>>36785312
run a bit longer each day, eventually you'll hit a point where you recover at the same rate you expend energy, itll seriously feel almost the same as walking. when i hit 9km a day five days a week i could easy bang out 16km just as easily.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-14-21-04-39.png (135 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-14-21-04-39.png
135 KB, 1440x2560
>>36784724
Start off by jogging then running eventually you will get there ;)
>>
Not OP but my head starts to feel likes it's freezing or my brain is freezing when I run my chest is usually fine. Do I ignore that too?
>>
start off by doing intermittent fasting or cutting food and dietary supplements to lose excess fat. this way you wont bust your knees due to heavy weight usage on them
>>
>>36785489

this is usually normal. its advisable for you to bring those hotpacks that we use during winter and bring them with you whenever you encounter such symptom during running.

you can apply those hotpacks directly to your head and neck area to heat up your blood pulsing thru your head when having an elevated heart movement
>>
>>36785535
Thank you.
>>
>>36784736
Which feels amazing
>>
>>36784724
Learn to pace yourself and find a correct gentle running stride you can do for a long time and won't leave you hurting after.
You don't run as hard as fuck starting off.
You jog to warm up and breathe, then you begin to speed up to a comfortable pace you can continue for long periods.
If you want to challange yourself run just passed the point where you can maintain a solid pace then slow down to your normal pace.
>>
OP here, do you guys think it has anything to do with my half a pack a day of cigarettes?
>>
When I run I look like I'm trying to sneeze while thinking of >tfwnogf
>>
>>36785340

This.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.