[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't lost weight this week. This shit is getting weird.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: cover.jpg (154 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
154 KB, 500x500
Haven't lost weight this week.

This shit is getting weird. I'm eating 1600 calories and I eat the same shit everyday. I'm doing 1000 calories on the treadmill everyday. I lost 1-2kg a week when I started but last week I didn't lose anything. I thought I'd just keep going. But now its Friday! What in the world is going on? I weigh 65kg and I'm almost under 10%. That's all I want.

This makes no sense what do I do.
>>
count your calories better. drink more water. don't expect results in less than a few weeks.
>>
>>36784286
I eat the exact same shit. Literally the same food. Nothing else even in me fridge. So even if they where wrong they would have been wrong they would be consistently wrong.
>>
Water retention and body adjustment. Zig zag your calories
>>
>>36784416
What does that mean
>>
WATCH THE STOVE!
>>
are you weighing in every single week with the same variables like time, food in your gut etc?
>>
gotta confuse your body dude
lift up a fork with chicken or w/e on it and then bait and switch with some vegetables
drink half a glass of water then throw some protein in and chug it quick before your body realizes there's calories in the drink
>>
>>36784270
>1000 calories on the treadmill
That's like a ten mile run. Are you sure it's not just feeding you a feelgood number?
>>
>>36784270
weigh yourself once a month not once a week.
>>
>>36784940
i never trust any of that bullshit, i dont even add workouts into my meal plans i just calculate my bmr and go from there
>>
>>36784958
if your cutting its best to do once a week, once a month and you would feel like your not making progress
>>
>>36784270
>hamburger helper mix tape
Even the music you listen to is phat
>>
>>36784921
dont know why this made me laugh but it did.
>>
>>36784270
It takes time OP there is no lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks health plan.
Just stick with your routine, you could also have more water weight on you atm. Try and weigh again in the morning and see if its any better.
>>
>>36784270
weight loss is inconsistent and NEVER linear, its always up a little, down a little, what you need to make sure of is that youre counting right (you are, since you eat the same shit) and to take a deep breath and realize as long as yu have a net loss at the end of the month youre doing good
>>
>>36784432
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Zig+zag+calories
>>
>>36784432
Redistribution of your calories throughout the day.
If you have small breakfast big lunch medium dinner have a medium breakfast big lunch small dinner or something like that
>>
File: coolclock.jpg (175 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
coolclock.jpg
175 KB, 396x594
>>36784921
Don't forget muscle confusion
>>
>>36784270
change your workout up. Change it every few weeks.
>>
File: 1460316229272.jpg (29 KB, 462x353) Image search: [Google]
1460316229272.jpg
29 KB, 462x353
>>36784270
not OP, but I'm having similar problems.

What about shitting? I'm on a cut but can't seem to shit anymore- manage it about once a week.

Trying to drink more water and shake that shit loose but it ain't coming out.

I fucking miss regular fluffy shite
>>
>>36784270
that mix is FIRE
>>
File: 1426547985746.png (948 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1426547985746.png
948 KB, 1920x1080
>>36784921
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.