[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best time to jog /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 620x387
What's the best time to jog /fit/?
>>
>>36782327
Right now. Stop being a fuckihg pussy looking for excuses on why you can't run this very moment. The fact you even ask something so stupid tells me you aren't a serious runner & are just a lazy fat fuck.

If you have time to shitpost here you have time to run. I just got back from one myself. Now stop being a lazy fat fuck you have been your entire fucking life, looking for excuses, and just go fucking run.

/thread
>>
whenever you have time
>>
>>36782342
lmao what a fucking loser. Don't bother responding btw just scrolling past the first page.
>>
>tfw only run late evening/night

I am too hungry and low energy mode in the morning to go, and after I eat I would be ill if I ran so the rest of the day is pretty much off limits. besides a nice tiring run and hot shower before bed is wonderful.
>>
The thing is I used to run a lot, then around 2 years ago I stopped , got fat, now I've been at it again for 1 month or so. I've been running at night , but it's taking a huge chunk of my studying time , because engineering . Should I try running in the morning ? Say, 5:30 am?
>>
File: 1413999438532.jpg (41 KB, 524x1009) Image search: [Google]
1413999438532.jpg
41 KB, 524x1009
>>36782327
When you aren't suffering from a combination of plantar faciitis and achilis tendonitis

Feels bad man.
>>
>>36782456
morning runs are the best, that's when you see the most qts out
>>
>>36782327
about 30 minutes after waking up and drinking some coffee
>>
>>36782327
>jog

never ever, run instead if you don't want to fuck your knees
>>
>>36782327
18-28
>>
in the morning, shirtless, and when the high school girls are waiting at the bus stop.

always good for a cheap mire
>>
>>36782327
When you see some niggers heading your way.
>>
>>36782658
FAGGOT DETECTED.
It's been proven that running lowers your risk of knee problems.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-25-09-20-36.png (968 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-25-09-20-36.png
968 KB, 1080x1920
>>36782344
This. Just run nigga.
Pic unrelated
>>
>>36783849
>what is reading comprehension
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.