[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it I'm tall, big hands, big feet, but average size dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sadpepe.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
Why is it I'm tall, big hands, big feet, but average size dick?
>>
does it really matter, though? I'm average size and have an above average dick, but I don't get nearly as much pussy as you (I assume). by the time you have the women in bed they won't leave just because you have an average dick. just enjoy the fact that you're getting laid easily
>>
>>36781672
Yeah I know that they won't leave haha, I do enjoy it, it's just always hearing the sterotypes and jokes about big feet, hands, etc and not living up to it is weird.
>>
>>36781622
It's probably a decent sized dick sempai but in relation to your body it looks average or small.

I'm 5"11 with a 9 inch penis and it looks absolutely monstrous. Whereas my 6"3 friend also has a 9 inch penis and it looks much more average / normal on his body.
>>
>>36781622
>average

What's your stats

Most of the men who complain about having an average dick are actually above average

http://howlongismyschlong.com/
>>
>>36781724

6ft 2
6.5-7in depending on how excited.
>>
>>36781622
In addition women are notoriously bad at judging penis size. My last girlfriend was in bed with me at one point and asked my if I had ever measured my dick. I told her truthfully it's close 8 inches (it's about 7.8"). She said no way I thought it was much longer. They can't judge it as well as we can because they don't live with one, they only see it when they have sex so it seems big to them
>>
>>36781724
Also I'm 100% a grower and not a shower.
>>
>>36781746
A 6.75" length penis is in the 88th percentile. You're scapegoating your problems onto your dick, take responsibility and you won't worry about it any more.
>>
a 7 incher is bigger than 93% of other men, come on that's bull
>>
subtle bragging nigger fuck you. OP is indeed a faggot today it seems
>>
>tfw 7.5 by 6 baby dick

Why live
>>
>>36781672
Where does this Tall=Pussy meme come from?

I'm 6'3", bearmode, and all I get are gay dyel fuckers who stare at my ass and try to touch me nonchalantly. WHERE IS ALL MY FRESH, WET, PUSSY?
>>
>>36782787
>bearmode

lol OK fatty
>>
>>36781723
kek. knowing not only the size of your friends
penis but also what it looks like in proportion to his entire body.
>/fit/
>>
>>36781622
>Studying in my room
>Mom comes in with a news article
>Look! Don't worry anon Kevin Costner was 5' 2" when he graduated high school
>5'8'' and about to turn 22

You could have it worse anon
Thanks Mom
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.