[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Short tips for a guy to get some muscle or lose some weight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: DSC_0002.jpg (2 MB, 3104x1746) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0002.jpg
2 MB, 3104x1746
Short tips for a guy to get some muscle or lose some weight?
>>
>>36779844
you need to lose body fat first
>>
>>36779844
you already have the tits. just become a chick
>>
>>36779844
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
eat less shit, exercise more

damn I think I cracked the code guys
>>
>>36779844
Hey OP I have Gyno too.

Perhaps a Little Chubby No Homo and we rub our Moob Nipples together?
>>
>>36779844
I'm so glad I'm not you
>>
this kid is beyond repair Zyzz himself could not help him
>>
>>36779896
Gyno?
>>
>>36779844
Oh man, have you thought about just killing yourself? It would solve a ton of problems, for both you and everyone around you.
>>
File: 1268991231230.jpg (41 KB, 655x580) Image search: [Google]
1268991231230.jpg
41 KB, 655x580
Fuck you, /fit/. You should be encouraging this fat fuck, not telling him to kill himself for wanting to make a positive change (which is more than what 90% of hams can say.

And an especially big fuck you to OP. Read the sticky, you fucking jigglefuck. Best of luck.
>>
>>36779919
>Gyno
Stop playing coy with me OP. It's okay man it feels really good to caress each others nips together.

It's not like gay sex either so it's not gay.
>>
did you miss the velociraptor? why why why did you not read the fucking sticky
>>
>>36780000
quads speak the truth
>>
Your left breast gave me a boner.
no homo bro.
>>
Sticky link is busted, can't connect since last night
>>
>>36780000
/thread
>>
imma call this nigga Biggie Smalls. Nice tit.
>>
>>36780200
Here's the cached version:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>>
>>36780227
go back to cali
>>
File: ayyyyyyyy.png (16 KB, 540x562) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyy.png
16 KB, 540x562
>>36780000
Post status: checkd
Thread status: reqd
>>
It's not gyno you're just overweight. To start, cut out sugary foods like soda, candy, cupcakes etc. Try to get all your calories from meals with some kind of meat and vegetables (mostly chicken, some beef, no sausage and veggies should be green). Start exercising. It doesn't matter what you start with just do something everyday even if it's just a 45 minute walk outside.
>>
>>36779844
First off all, read the goddamn sticky.

But since people are burning you here instead of encouraging you, I'll give you some help.

1. Check your food: keep it simple, like how many calories are you eating on an average day? Cut it down by 20%, you still got plenty of fat to burn.

2. Are you exercising already? If not, just start walking, 30 minutes each day and get a cheap bike to bicycle as much as you can. It's not a race, just start moving a lot. Also start with some body weight workouts, push-ups sit-ups pull-ups squats, etc. check out Scoobys workshop, for pointers, guy has some good tips for people who are new to the whole fitness thing.

3. Once you dropped a few pounds, and you're able to do maybe 20 push-ups and a few pull-ups, it's time to get serious. Work out a meal plan, get started on a beginner program like starting strength, stronglifts, something like that. Check the sticky for info on programs and diet.

4. And now for the most important part of all: keep going. Change doesn't come overnight and there's no such thing as a quick fix or 30 day magic program. It's about determination, dedication and discipline. A wise man once said "if you're going through hell, keep going" and that's exactly what you're gonna do. Keep going, stick to your plan and try not to fall for bad influences and negative energy. It's you against this world and you are not gonna lose. And you know why? Because I believe in you. That's right, there's a 29 year old Dutch guy who absolutely believes that you can be a fit and healthy guy capable of great things. Because this thing builds character, you'll see.

Go at it full speed and you'll be a new man in a year.

Take care and good luck!
>>
File: smug45.png (94 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
smug45.png
94 KB, 268x268
>>36779844
Shake those sugartits around for us, doughboy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.