[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get juicy spinal erectors? Hyperextension? BB good-morning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: rigerts+back[1].jpg (13 KB, 171x225) Image search: [Google]
rigerts+back[1].jpg
13 KB, 171x225
How do I get juicy spinal erectors?
Hyperextension?
BB good-morning?
>>
deadlifts

can I get a /thread
>>
>>36779728
/thread
>>
>>36779726
i love me some hyperextensions dawg
those and deadlifts are all you really need. i wouldnt fuck with good mornings, those are a train ride to snap city
>>
>>36779728
>>36779734
The guy in ops pic didn't deadlift. explain that
>>
>>36779967

are you idiot?Rigert was a olympic weighlifter.He could deadlift around 300k
>>
>>36780596
>oly weightlifters
>doing deadlifts
>>
>>36780666
Wow. You're really dumb bro.
>>
>>36780666
fucking retard, they still use them as a training tool
>>
>>36780666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ZZSpSSm68
>>
>>36779726
Do deadlifts.
>>
>>36781281
how many olympic medals does he have?
>>
>>36779967
>>36780666
Reminder that these types are the ones giving you advice on this board.
>>
File: 001[1].jpg (210 KB, 540x895) Image search: [Google]
001[1].jpg
210 KB, 540x895
>During the last year of so several photos of Soviet lifter Vasily Kolotov's back have appeared in Iron Man. With each new photo, the American weight-man fraternity has both marveled at such thick development and wondered how to attain such impressive musculature.

>My first impulse was that if I could snatch 350 and clean and jerk 450, then I, too, would have such development. However, close observation of several champion lifters has shown me that they all have comparatively thick erectors, but nothing like Kolotov's. So, the obvious conclusion is that something else is needed to attain such development.

>After several months of unsuccessfully experimenting with high pulls, good mornings, deadlifts and the like, United States and Pan American heavyweight champion Gary Deal returned from the World Championships. After talking with him at length, it became apparent that the Soviet team was doing a large amount of hyperextensions with heavy weights. A couple of months of experimenting with hyperextensions has given me enough proof to say that this is THE BEST exercise for super-thick erector development.
>>
>>36781384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpyCRMwlE5Y
>>
>>36780596
>>36780668
>>36780673
>>36781387

Professional olympic weightlifters do not do conventional deadlifts, cause it messes with their clean form.
>>
>>36781433
He's been retired for a long time, you fucking retard. He's a crossfitter now

Show me proof that elite olympic weightlifters do deadlifts as part of their routine.
Remember that clean pulls are not deadlifts
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.