[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys maintain your nutrition. I have no willpower.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1460654004362.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1460654004362.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
How do you guys maintain your nutrition. I have no willpower. When there is food in the house I eat everything. I already lost over the past two years nearly 60 pounds, but thanks to my eating dissorder I'm not making any progress. If there is food left I have to eat it no matter what.
>>
>>36779478
Teach me your secrets.

I buy food, never finish it because I'm not hungry anymore.
>>
>>36779487
Well i was once so poor that i could not afford food for me. That was a bit strange. Since then I eat lile "man you dont know when you will get your next meal"
>>
>>36779478
i have the same problem. i just don't buy crap, and buy in advance for entire week.

it gets better with practice.
>>
Control your environment. Stop buying food
>>
File: 1459537692116.jpg (27 KB, 441x463) Image search: [Google]
1459537692116.jpg
27 KB, 441x463
>I already lost over the past two years nearly 60 pounds, but thanks to my eating dissorder I'm not making any progress.
>but thanks to my eating dissorder
>eating dissorder

You don't have a fucking eating disorder, you just don't have any self control fatty.
>>
>>36779478
>When there is food in the house I eat everything.

make sure there's only enough for meals then
>>
The more you resist, the easier it gets.
When I was fat I would just say, "Do I want that food or do I want to be proud of myself?"
And if the answer was #2 I would just say "The ONLY thing I have to do is NOT eat it. It's that simple.. All I have to do is NOT do something, how much easier could it be?" Also, when you cut things out of your diet "ie Red Meat, Bread, ect" Dont think of it as you CANT eat it, but you DONT eat it. "I dont eat red meat" really helps the feeling of not wanting it. I just dont like red meat anymore because of it.
>>
>>36779478
Im a fatass in recovery. On my way to being human sized.

Whenever I want to go hit up the chinese buffet I just browse v/fatpeoplehate for a while until I vomit in my mouth a little.
>>
>>36779478
Willpower
>>
>>36781243
Also buy healthy foods you like and dont mind eating every day. Bananas taste fucking awesome and so do eggs. Applesauce is great, so are most healthy yogurts. Chicken Breasts is insanely versatile as well, and you have so many cheese options that are fairly decent for you. If you want to eat a lot of something, pick something stupid low in calories. Spinach, brocolli, Unsalted/Unbuttered Popcorn, Carrots. Cooked Onions and Green Pepper Saute, Pickles. Shit like that. You can do it, man, You have my support.
>>
File: What+the+fuck+am+I+reading.jpg (170 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
What+the+fuck+am+I+reading.jpg
170 KB, 400x400
>>36779478
>I eat everything
>because of my eating disorder

t. fatass
>>
>>36781287
And one more note. Once you start liking yourself in the mirror, you will be more addicted to being good-looking and healthy than bad food. Trust me on that. I used to be 310 pounds and just ate whatever the fuck I wanted whenever I wanted, but now that im a normal weight, I'd MUCH rather get thinner and healthier than eat a cheeseburger, That's not a concious choice at this point, but how my brain is.
>>
>>36781350
I'm trying to get excited about how my body will ook/feel in the future... Thanks for your advice!
>>
>>36779478

Amphetamines

Water

Fiber rich foods
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.