[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eating out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FineDining_BahamianClub_dining.jpg (253 KB, 1500x715) Image search: [Google]
FineDining_BahamianClub_dining.jpg
253 KB, 1500x715
When you go out to a nice, formal restaurant what do you normally order /fit/?

>this is a special night, I think I'll have the cheese-stuffed appetizer (and please pass the sourdough rolls), cowboy steak or pork jowl with a side of buttery potatoes, and the chocolate mousse topped creme brulee for dessert

>i'd like a meal that tastes good but let's not go wild, I think I'll have the carpaccio appetizer, red snapper on a bed of rice pilaf with a side of veggies, and the homemade ice cream for dessert

>punisher mode: half-dozen oysters in the half shell for an appetizer, chicken/shrimp spring salad with dressing on the side, and a fruit plate for dessert
>>
chicken breast
broccoli
brown rice
>>
usually just a 6oz sirloin and a baked potato or grilled chicken with baked potato
>>
File: Angrynigger.gif (459 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
Angrynigger.gif
459 KB, 245x220
Whatever the fuck I want because its literally one meal and Im not a huge asperger fucknugget who cant into social events. God I hate people like you so fucking much, making fitness about sperglord concentrated autism instead of just a more healthy overall lifestyle. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>36780442
sounds like you are a little hangry anon
>>
>>36780442
Not with as much intensity and hatefullness as this faggot, but i agree that its one meal in the grand sceme of things
>>
"And anything to drink for the gentleman?"

>"Yeah, here is this bag of Mutant Whey. Make sure you put 4 scoops"
>>
>>36780537
>he doesn't prescoop his blender bottle
>>
I don't, when I eat out I go to a cheap, shitty diner and get an enormous pile of chicken fried steak, biscuits & gravy, eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage, and toast for like 10 bucks
>>
>>36780442
THIS.

Only thing that I care about is drinks . I will stick to just water

Went out to red lobster last night. Had total fun just hanging with the family, eating cheddar bay biscuits. It was nice
>>
>>36779147
>nice, formal dinner

>>36779899
>>36781030
>6oz sirloin
>chicken fried steak

jesus christ
>>
>>36781109
>>36781108
>red lobster

holy shit this board is poor and uncouth as fuck
>>
>>36781109
Are you implying that I was implying that chicken fried steak is a formal dinner
>>
>>36781127
I didn't pick the place. First time there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.