[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the problem with full cleans and why shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
What's the problem with full cleans and why shouldn't i start doing them?
>>
Make sure you stand on your tippy toes the whole time and try and use the heaviest weight you can. Or don't do a highly dangerous lift specifically for competition, not fitness or bodybuilding you fucking mong.
>>
>>36778523
This post just screams of a millennial DYEL.
>>
>>36778523
What a little bitch.
>>
>>36778474
They're difficult to learn properly by yourself
>>
>>36778474
theyre really fun and a good cardiovascular work out and you should do them
>>
>>36778523

Arnold did cleans
>>
>>36778474
There is nothing wrong with full cleans. They are an excellent exercise to build muscle and are really safe as long as you learn the correct form.
>>
>>36778474
just makes sure you're doing correct form

I've been stuck under 135lb jumping back and forth from 125lb to 130lbs just making sure I ingrain the proper cues and not snap shit up. It's probably the only lift I have fun doing in lightweight really

also they're pretty good for traps too
>>
>>36778523
>Not doing cleans
>Making it

Choose one, fucknuts
>>
>>36778523
Are your balls made of pussy?
>>
File: 1449619300567.jpg (106 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1449619300567.jpg
106 KB, 612x612
>>36778733
>and a good cardiovascular work out and you should do them

I think you're doing them wrong
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.