[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cognitive dissonance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
why do so many guys here try so hard to convince themselves that girls like big legs? We all know its not the case so why not just eliminate the real problem - leg training - and save time and energy

>inb4 autists post that 1 or 2 pictures that exist of any girl ever mirin legs
>>
Yep... it's weird

Women HATE pic related, HATE

It's sad though
>>
>>36777890
Have you considered that people train legs for reasons other than attracting dumb bitches?
>>
File: 1420575049133.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1420575049133.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>36777904
>>
>>36777903
thats a picture for homos you fucking faggot
>>
>>36777890
Why does that guy look so much like zyzz
>>
I train lower body just as hard as upper body because I like having a symmetrical physique.

If the only motivation I had for lifting was "lifting for girls" I would have quit years ago.
>>
>>36777890
>lifts for girls

fucking faggot, you're never gonna make it.
>>
>>36777911
Being able to sustain the massive weight of a fedora need good legs
>>
>>36777926
Like Sylvester Stallone and Zyzz had a love child
>>
File: 1420572595984.jpg (63 KB, 497x516) Image search: [Google]
1420572595984.jpg
63 KB, 497x516
>>36777929
>i dont lift for girls

just stop it, no one is going to believe you 3 month lifting edgy faggots
>>
If you lift for girls, your entire motivation is basically to hit otter mode, because the girls you want to fuck like otter mode.

That being said, you'll hit otter mode in a year or two if you're dedicated, and then there's no reason to lift. Guys that really make it are in it for other reasons.
>>
>>36777924
Eh?

literally what I meant
>>
I literally get mired constantly for my legs and ass. I hear girls talking about guys' asses all the time, and guess what? You don't have a good ass if you have chicken legs. It's not cognitive dissonance you just don't have any female friends.
>>
>>36777924
Why do homo's what a guy's ass to look like a woman's ass?
>>
>>36777974
>I don't give a shit about my physique
>10% bodyfat
dude it's fine to care about both aesthetics and physique, we're not judging you
>>
>>36777946
lol, if anything the people "lifting for girls" are the ones with less than 6 months of experience. To stay dedicated to this, you need something more than that, because girls only care that you aren't skelly, once you have your noob gains, you are done lifting for girls.
>>
>>36777986
sorry I deleted the post because you could see my face. I don't cut weight, I just eat healthy and don't have time or money for a real bulk. You don't have to be 300 ppounds to only care about strength
>>
>>36777983
Good point 2bh
>>
>grill i'm texting asks me if i wanna get big as a competitive BB
>lolno
>so how big you wanna get?
>post OCB
>First thing she drools over are his thigs

Yeah OP, girls don't give a fuck about legs, especially with the normie meme of "le skips le leg day XD" right?
Sure dude, skip your squats and enter flamingo mode, faggot.
>>
>>36777976
>It's not cognitive dissonance you just don't have any female friends.

Yeah, in High School, I've had chicks grab my ass a few times.

Same in clubs and shit.

It's not on some Yahoo or DailyMail "health" article poll, but woman like a nice ass on a man.
>>
well, u look good all that considered so good job my man
>>
>>36778013
meant for
>>36777996
>>
i know this is bait but ill bite.
I have never met a girl who dosen't like legs. "never skip legday" is a normie expression now. When i graduated high school i got the "best ass in the class" award. And girls have commented on my legs and glutes countless of times. Atleast where i live women love icehockey players because of their asses/legs.
And even so, why would i care? legday is probably the only workout i truly enjoy after a couple of years lifting, and it's the only thing i still see progress in as a natty. Benching 130 kg is cool, but when i squat 180kg for 10 reps as a warmup everyone in the gym turns their head.
>>
>>36778013
thank you pham.

>tfw fridge mode
>>
You can't build a house without a foundation bro.
>>
>>36777983
Why do lesbians look like dudes?
>>
>>36778306
they're half of the way to trans.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.