[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it okay to do HIIT 5 days a week (monday-friday) while also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: u.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
Is it okay to do HIIT 5 days a week (monday-friday) while also doing really low weight workouts(~10kg) 2-3 times a week.
>>
File: 1459460646701.jpg (49 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1459460646701.jpg
49 KB, 599x563
anime boobs make my peepee feel funny
>>
>>36777652
thank you hungry skeleton

And it sounds pretty hardcore, but it all depends on how well you feel you can recover from it... If you are sore all the time / start suffering from chronic joint inflamation, you are obviously overdoing it. As a rule of thumb remeber that a workout paired with appropiate nutrition should leave you feeling good and energic, not exhausted all the time.
>>
>>36777672
Well i thought it was not that much considering I sit on chair all the other time.
>>
I read somewhere that u should only do HIIT 2-3 times a week. Anymore and you start to over train and can hurt yourself.

I would suggest lift heavy and do HIIT 2-3 times a week.. unless u r going for trap mode or want a skelly body build, then stick with low weight.
>>
>>36777652
i did it once and the weekend i wasn't even enable to use a stair
>>
> while also doing really low weight workouts(~10kg) 2-3 times a week.
> doing really low weight workouts(~10kg)
> low weight workouts
mannnn
>>
>>36777652
>Using Jap cartoons to bait
>Trying to get others to do your research for you

Nah, you're a faggot OP.

>Saged
>>
File: 1460505471866.jpg (82 KB, 379x226) Image search: [Google]
1460505471866.jpg
82 KB, 379x226
>>36777652
Man, my ex had just had her baby and I used to make mad gains from the titty milk. I knew the relationship wasn't going to last. I just wanted them gains.

>mfw she's my cardio coach
>>
>>36777652
Someone please provide their HIIT routine.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.