[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ College Thread: 4chan IRL edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: UC Bearcat.png (62 KB, 478x619) Image search: [Google]
UC Bearcat.png
62 KB, 478x619
ITT stories about people who go to your college who have done things that make you think they go on 4chan

Also post what college you go to, and maybe find someone who goes to your college rec
>>
>>36777364
That is the gayest looking college mascot I have ever seen.

What fag school is that? University of Cocksuckers?
>>
>>36777381
Yeah it's dumb but
>reverse image search
>>
>>36777408
fuck that noise

You think I give two shits which institution of higher learning that gay ass mascot is for?
>>
At UC we have a military student who is extremely vocal about how much he hates the PC culture and all that shit, I'm pretty certain that he goes on /pol/ and /k/
>>
File: Pat Costanza.jpg (16 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
Pat Costanza.jpg
16 KB, 308x308
>>36777439
>literally asks what school
>You think I give two shits which institution of higher learning that gay ass mascot is for?
>>
>be me sophomore
>quiet guy and often wear jackets so I look skinnyfat beta most of the time
>get bullied by this freshmanlet-lanklet which I mostly ignore because I can defo decapitate him with an uppercut but I want to graduate
>friday was a legday so i head to uni-gym
>saw the braces-wearing smug-fucker skelly giving lifting advice to his fellow freshmen
>doing >30lb curls
>try to contain laughter
>did my usual warmups of 20 pullups, dips, pistols, stretching and stuff
>fucker still conversing with his dyel buddies
>grab a bar and deadlift with 1pl8 for warmup
>get his attention
>engage 3pl8 diddies
>motherducker speechless
>finish my 3x10 (i lift for mma dont judge me)
>proceed to squat rack
>warmup with 70lb then proceed to 2pl8 3x8
>one of the few people to actually lift squat more than bodyweight in uni
>legpress 500lbs 3x6
>finished legday and he with his >arms
>look at him and say "u mirin' , fuckboy?!"
>skellington never bothered me again
>>
File: go on.jpg (33 KB, 774x540) Image search: [Google]
go on.jpg
33 KB, 774x540
>>36777492
>>
>>36777566
This is bait, right? Or do people actually think those are impressive numbers?
>>
File: 1460646800486.png (27 KB, 1040x540) Image search: [Google]
1460646800486.png
27 KB, 1040x540
How's the gym (and everything else) here?
>>
File: 1460425736847.png (2 MB, 1053x1070) Image search: [Google]
1460425736847.png
2 MB, 1053x1070
>>36777566
What state is this UofNoGains in? I wanna go lift there because apparently people will think I'm a god
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.