[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucked /fit/, utterly fucked. Me and my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: ewag4yhw5u.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
ewag4yhw5u.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
I'm fucked /fit/, utterly fucked.

Me and my girlfriend went to the doctor today to get an ultrasound, the doctor revealed that the baby was a girl. I keep thinking of having to raise her through the teenage years, her taking bbc from Jamal, telling me she hates me, I just wanted a fucking boy, 1 fucking boy and I would've been happy.

I'm thinking of getting an abortion pill and slipping it in the gf's drink, I don't want to deal with a whiny bitch for 18 years, I want a son, someone who I can spend time with and teach my principles.

Is this fucked? As long as nobody finds out it was a pill it would just be a miscarriage right? I just have so many thoughts going through my mind, I don't know what to do, what should I do /fit/?
>>
>>36776184

boys are stupid, they'll want to fuck your wife and try to defeat you in mortal combat eventually; it's a power struggle.

daughters are great, they smell good, they'll cook for you, and you can cuddle with them even when they grow up.
>>
i would just tell gf that i hate women and ask to abort and keep trying for man. would accept
>>
Don't worry. Maybe she becomes a buzzcut lesbo, who loves to follow your principles. Of course fucking all it up , because she's a chick after all
>>
>abortion pill

I don't think those exist at this point of the pregnancy, anon.
>>
>>36776184

INB4 you fail and end up with a retarded disabled kid from your half-assed attempts at an abortion.

At the same time, I feel sorry for you senpai.
>>
she'll only be like that if you're a bad father.
>>
>>36776286
this

/thread
>>
>>36776286
>>36776382
Not necessarily. No matter how good of a dad he is, she could still get pretty brainwashed by public school, and moreso college, with SJW bullshit. She's especially susceptible to it, being a woman. Instill your values in her from an early age, and if she goes dumbslut mode, kick her out when she turns 18. Still a huge waste of time and money though.
>>
>>36776210

i got that reference
>>
>>36776184
kill you self you waste of space frogposter
>>
>>36776286
We already know he's going to be a terrible father from his reaction. He's going to raise a shitty kid no matter what it would seem.
>>
File: 1252005680231.jpg (188 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
1252005680231.jpg
188 KB, 455x600
>>36776184
I'll take her off your hands if you don't want her.
>>
>>36776414
please go and get a vasectomy today
>>
>>36776286
>posting on 4chan
>implying he'll be a good father

Girls with daddy issues are in my wheelhouse, gg anon.
>>
In all seriousness, do the abortion pill thing. It's entirely possible and for the best.

I did a similar thing, although I gave my (now ex) girlfriend with a massive dose of LSD (we both planned on dropping it, but her dose was 30x mine without her knowing it). When she started freaking out and shit I pushed her down the stairs and beat the fetus, I told her she fell the next day and she'd just had an allergic reaction and she fell.

Felt kinda bad because she was never really the same again but I guess it had to be done.
>>
>>36776620

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

What worries me is the small chance this could actually be real.
>>
>>36776184
Eat shit OP shoulda pulled out!
The least you can do is try to redpill her and hope that she doesn't turn out as a degenerate.
>tfw no gf and kids
>>
This has to do with fitness because?

Seriously this board is shit to the highest tier.
>>
>>36776184
>doesnt want a whiny bitch
>acts like a whiny bitch
come on, the best girls are the ones who were raised like dudes (to an extent), make some guy happy
>>
>>36776210
Now now Freud, go back to the early 20th century where you belong.
>>
>complain about women sleeping with a lot of men
>selectively breed male offspring
you are the architects of your own suffering.
>>
>>36776620
>she agreed to take LSD while pregnant anyway
where the fuck do people like this poster come from
>>
>>36776414
>creating more shitty grils with daddy issues
Society hates you
My dick salutes you
>>
>>36776184
Girls can be such a disappointment.

But then your son could turn out gay.
>>
>>36776184
You don't deserve to breed you fucking faggot
>>
>>36776184
be positive maybe in her teenage she want to became a boy and do ftm with trt and you get a boy.
>>
>>36777020
High school
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>36776184
>believing what you read on 4chan
>>
I wouldn't mind having a son then a daughter, but having a daughter first would be awful.

No one wants a fucking daughter, everyone wants a son that people look up to and brings honor to your family name. I understand how you feel OP.
>>
File: grrr.jpg (74 KB, 362x344) Image search: [Google]
grrr.jpg
74 KB, 362x344
>>36776184
If the fetus is large enough to determine the sex it's you're well beyond just slipping an "abortion pill" into someone's drink.

God, quit being such a whiny autist fucking faggot and be a good dad.

Jesus what is wrong with the people who post here??
>>
>>36776184
FWIW op, some places causing a miscarriage on a babby that the mother wanted to keep gets a murder charge

so, maybe make sure you're subtle about it if you do proceed
>>
how is babby formed

how girl get pragnent
>>
Raise her right and she wont. Also all guys. If you don't want to make someone pregnant get a vasectomy or keep your pants on.
>>
>>36776184
Why are you assuming that your girl is going to be straight? Why can't she like Emma's WASP vagina, if that would please you more? You're being too much heteronormative, even kidding.

You guys keep on telling kids are straight even before they are born...
>>
Also most women do not behave like your precious prostitutes.
>>
>>36776210
Freud pls go
>>
>>36776254
Ever heard of stairs?
>>
>>36777195
>everyone wants a son that people look up to and brings honor to your family name

you sound like the kind of guy who likes anime and doesn't know what a vagina smells like
>>
>>36777325
And you sound like a cunt, daughters are trash.
>>
>>36777325
>doesn't know what a vagina smells like

Hey buddy, I smell vaginas all the time. Whenever I get on a crowded train I make a point of pretending to drop my phone and sniffing the crotch of any nearby women while I pick it up. Sometimes they look uncomfortable but no-one's ever said anything about it so they must totally want it.

Also
>not enjoying anime
>2016
Enjoy your peasant taste in media, pleb.
>>
File: critique.jpg (38 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
critique.jpg
38 KB, 400x386
>>36777362
>>
File: mfw_bane.jpg (102 KB, 900x626) Image search: [Google]
mfw_bane.jpg
102 KB, 900x626
>>36776184
Mate, if this isn't bait you're gonna be a shit father no matter what sex the kid is. You're a shit human being in general if you would even consider making your wife miscarry because you don't want a baby girl. Just do everyone involved a favor and go out for a pack of smokes and never come back.
>>
File: girl lifting heavy.jpg (96 KB, 630x635) Image search: [Google]
girl lifting heavy.jpg
96 KB, 630x635
>>36776184
Train her to be a tiger. Then you don't have to worry about any of that stuff.
>>
>>36777398
You don't know me bitch, I just don't want to raise a slut.

And I've decided I'm going to slip some pills into her coffee, can I find these types of pills on the darkweb or should I just use something to knock her out and punch the fetus? I don't want there to be bruises, what is the best way to do this without it being traced back to me?
>>
>>36777782
you're a bitch. if you love your daughter and show her an example of what a real man is she won't be a slut. seems like you're lacking in that department. just kill yourself they'll both be better off.
>>
>>36776620
that's just some LOL comic tier story
>>
I eat ass, I eat lots of ass
>>
I feel sorry for your daughter. She doesn't deserve a piece of shit father like you. Feel sorry for your girlfriend too. If only she knew she opened up her legs to a shitty as person

Your daughter is a person, not a fucking genitwl organ. Why do you even care about what your daughter will choose to do with her body when she becomes of age. You know your daughter will grow up to suck dick, to ride dick, and to swallow cum and THAT IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. And calling your unborn daughter a whiny bitch? Wow. Honestly regardless of gender you don't need kids. You shouldnt even be allowed to procreate because instead of trying to figure out what you will do to try to raise a good child, instead of trying to figure out how to be a good father you're making up hypothetical of how you don't want to deal with a bitchy whore of a daughter lol...how she turns out will be a reflection of how you raise her. Lol. Man feel sorry for that girl.
>>
>>36779541
Cucky O'Hare over here.
>>
>>36779541
Learn to spell faggot
>>
>>36776210
>you can cuddle with them even when they grow up.
incest is wincest OP
>>
>>36776184
Which is worse?

A. Daughter who screams she hates you, takes bbc in all four holes concurrently, and becomes alcoholic land whale by 25

B. Son who screams he hates you, commits crimes with ghetto black gangs to show "solidarity" for "the cause", takes none of the spoils because white guilt, becomes an effeminate transsexual nu-male who donates your money to feminists landwhales, and openly takes gay bbc in all three holes at once to show "solidarity" for the non gender normative. Also vegan
>>
>>36779541

fuck off whore
>>
>>36779673
Not if I raise him right.

I'm going to put a sedative in her coffee when she gets home for lunch, then I'll report back with info.
>>
>>36779711
Only whore here is your daughter apparently (:
>>
>>36779541
>you shouldn't be allowed to procreate

Fucking authoritarians need to be gassed immediately.
>>
>>36776184
if she turns into a worthless slut who rides black dick all day it's your fault for raising her poorly. you can raise her to be a decent person. the onus is on you. are you a shithole of a father who will raise a worthless whore of a daughter, or will you raise a respectable human being?
>>
>>36779732
So why not use the same logic for your daughter?
>>
>>36779739
Some people shouldn't though. That's a given fact. There are mothers out there who will prostitute their children out. There are father's who sexually abuse their children. There are parents who literally beat their children to death. Parents who starve their kids, etc etc etc

So yes, not all people should be able to procreate. They can, they do but yes, I believe they shouldn't.
>>
>>36776184
>her taking bbc from Jamal

can a white male please explain to me why so many white """men""" are obsessed with black male sexuality? It's creepy
>>
File: 1458667232852.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1458667232852.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>36776184
Dude fuck you, i'd give everything for a little baby girl. I made some freaking huge mistakes during my life that led me to beeing stuck not beeing able to sustain a family till i hit my 30ties. Currently getting my shit together for quite some time now but it will take me a couple more years to finally be that grown up father figure that i want to pose to my future children and wife.
I am also /k/ as fuck and would love it to teach her the ways.
Go fuck yourself buddy, i made some mistakes but you are about to make the biggest one.
>>
>>36776210
>they'll cook for you
Where the fuck are you from?
Women here don't learn to cook until they move out.
>>
>>36779847
Ew you're gonna be one of those old as fuck dads
>>
>>36779961
Where i am from we do not forcemarry our children when they are 12, Achmed.
30 is pretty normal here for becoming a dad.
>>
File: 14526059433684.png (76 KB, 379x196) Image search: [Google]
14526059433684.png
76 KB, 379x196
I'd prefer a girl as the eldest, way more dependable to take care of her younger siblings than a brother

No one actually believes you got kids, anon
>>
>>36776184
>I just wanted a fucking boy, 1 fucking boy and I would've been happy.

Fucking lol. I actually see your point, but it's funny to realize that the type of morons who I went to school with who said the edgiest shit thinkable are actually going to reproduce and become parents.

In all seriousness though OP if you're being honest I feel bad for you, and you should try to abort it. How old are you?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.