[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am looking for a gym to get started with stronglifting. I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: stronglift eq.jpg (400 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
stronglift eq.jpg
400 KB, 1600x800
I am looking for a gym to get started with stronglifting. I know jackshit about fitness equipment. The gym near me suits my most of my needs, but the only thing that would allow me to do squats and overhead presses is this pathetic looking piece of garbage i outlined with red.

Will it suit me? Or i shouldn't even bother with this gym and keep looking?
>>
that's a squat rack

delete yourself
>>
>>36775216
It's doable but those guards might be too high and you would have to walk out the squat pretty far if you intend to squat to depth

It's not ideal but it's manageable
>>
>>36775376
Thanks
>>
autism: the thread
>>
>>36775376
he is not going to lift over 150 kg so this will do just fine. its when you load it over 100 kg this becomes relevant.
>>
>>36775454
Today it's going to be just me and the bar.
>>
>>36775454
you completely misunderstood his point.

the squat rack has safeties. if you want to squat parallel/atg, you're going to hit those safeties.
>>
>>36775484
only if you're a manlet
>>
>>36775429
>>36775532
topzozzle
>>
>>36775216
>stronglifting.
wat
>>
>>36775216
My gym has a smith machine, no power rack, no squat rack but they are getting a state of the art cleaning station.. a fucking cleaning station for crying out ever so fucking loud....that rack will do you fine OP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.