[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /fit/ my worst fear happened today. Someone actually asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1460146773547.jpg (92 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460146773547.jpg
92 KB, 640x640
So /fit/ my worst fear happened today. Someone actually asked me if I work out. Yes, I was essentially asked if I even lift. Sincerely. It's concerning because i have been RELIGIOUSLY lifting for 2 years 3 times a week.

Wtf fit. wtf.
>>
this happened to me once

guy asked me if i go to the gym, maybe he saw my arms and wanted to know but it fucked me up for like 3 days

:(
>>
>>36774568
my boss asked me this question. he actually wanted to know, i don't think it was like a "wow you're big, do you gym?"
>>
>>36774562
so post pics faggot and we will tell you if you lift or not
>>
dont think of it that way
normies just think every strong person is born that way
when they see someone that stands out, they ask if you work out, precisely because you stand out.
>>
>>36774595
if only normies understood what a slight change in phrasing does to our fragile minds
>>
>>36774602
I'm not posting pics on this shitfest, next think you know i'll become the male version of pic related
>>
Just say no. And that you're just active around the house a lot with yard work.

It makes bitches wet as fuck and it makes guys feel like they're not manly as you.
>>
>>36774624
>not telling the person your one rep maxes
>>
"Nah, I just go hiking once in a while"
"Nah, I just walk my dog every so often"
"Nah, I just play some frisbee here and there"
>>
>>36774641
>>36774624
but i don't do any of these things
>>
>>36774562
I can't even remember the last time someone asked me if I lifted

I assume its because I obviously look like I do

> inb4 t. delusional dyel

I get compliments all the time
>>
>>36774562
"Hey man do you lift? You're looking pretty big and I need some tips!"

WII FIT AND ZUMBA, OATS SQUATS HEHUEHUE

"Uh... Okay..."
>>
File: powerlevel.jpg (99 KB, 1384x394) Image search: [Google]
powerlevel.jpg
99 KB, 1384x394
>>36774647
doesn't matter, lie
>>
>>36774781
Very solid advice. Nobody is impressed if you lift and build a solid physique, trust me.

People only like it if you got it naturally by default.
>>
>be swole as fuck
>no one even mentions it

>some other borderline sperg with small gains enters the room
>conversations about weightlifting begin with him

it's insulting
>>
Someone asked me if I lift and I smartly replied that I just work in a warehouse and move a lot of boxes. It was a co-worker who asked and we are both school teachers, but I think he bought it.
>>
>>36774793
that's ghey, and fuck that shit

who would want to socialize with retardation like that, I fucking don't
>>
I don't want to lie and say I do some dumb shit like wii fit and look like i do they'll never believe it and it'll make me seem even more vain
>>
>>36774793
Very true.

>>36774811
Don't be stupid. If you're not 200+ lb at >8% bf then don't even bother mentioning you lift.
>>
>>36774801
>being salty at someone else trying to make it
Come on now
>>
File: OG.png (195 KB, 339x371) Image search: [Google]
OG.png
195 KB, 339x371
>>36774811
Then get ready to spend the rest of your miserable life completely alone, just like you have up to this point.
>>
>>36774801
girls normally do it like that

but those are normally the girls that go after chubby "fit" dudes (I say chubby fit due to the fact they are so used to lifting their fat bodies and that's the gains they have) or the DYEL fags and they have never been bench pressed naked after a fuck session, so I wouldn't take it to heart bro
>>
The CIO of my company walked into my meeting today, sat next to me, squeezed my arm, and asked

>when are you gonna stop

Never sir, never
>>
File: dont-ask-dont-tell.jpg (64 KB, 420x316) Image search: [Google]
dont-ask-dont-tell.jpg
64 KB, 420x316
>>36774835
>>
>>36774835
that's literally sexual assault and you can sue them and get lots of money

oh wait ur not a female, it doesn't matter, no one will take u seriously LMAO
>>
>>36774562
who the FUCK is that. Jesus H Fucking christ.
>>
>>36774829
I've never actually been alone, I am for the first time in a while and it feels amazing
>>
>>36774562
>Do you work out, anon?
>"yes"

How does it feel to be autistic?
>>
>>36774906
i actually forgot to tell you guys

i responded with "yeah but just at home i have some weights"
>>
>>36774896
A man.
>>
File: 1426042491982.jpg (499 KB, 927x1380) Image search: [Google]
1426042491982.jpg
499 KB, 927x1380
>>36774781
>to the uninitiated
But we are initiated, aren't we Bruce?
>>
>>36774562
Who is this trouser rouser?
>>
>>36774925
Ok, you got a kek out of me.
>>
>>36774562
Jesus OP...every time I've been asked if I lift, it's because I look like I do and people are wanting to talk to me about it, or confirm it. It's usually the opposite of what /fit/ thinks it means.
>>
>>36774974
seriously? if you don't know, you're not meant to know.
>>
>>36774562
unless it's someone you know you can't go wrong with

>not really, i'm pretty lazy, i do a few pushups sometimes

NEVER let them know you religiously lift 3 or more times a week and autistically control your diet
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.