[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those who have fallen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0041.jpg (233 KB, 900x1596) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0041.jpg
233 KB, 900x1596
Hey /fit/, crisis mode here.
6'1 180, country boy back in the suburbs now, serious into lifting.
I am 500 miles away from my wife who is now currently at this very moment at her sugar daddy affair partners house. I left when she would not show me her phone and I can track her. Kinda a wreck but should I want to soldier on with the lifts, with my face honestly am I gonna need a fitness model body to get with more women (I've been out of the dating game for 3 years). Is lifting and focusing on my life really the best thing to do right now? Any advice bros? This the best time to shine and find myself? How much does shit like this effect your gains?
Also that feel when you gave the whore your life and this is how you are repaid.
>>
>>36772548
How does your wife's son feel about all this?
>>
this is a weird troll
>>
File: dfd.png (309 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
dfd.png
309 KB, 680x707
Have you considered spending more time phone banking for Bernie?
>>
>>36772628
OP, nah I'm more likely to pump for trump
>>
>>36772548
Nigger ive been out of the dating game even longer cuz im autistic, shorter, fatter, and uglier than you. Just lift and slay pussy and never commit unless you know shes a good girl
>>
>>36773144
Also im balding early 20s. Make a tinder and go fuck yourseld
>>
>>36773144
Thanks man, women just play these games and it's crazy how almost infantile they are at knowing what they want.
One moment shes begging me to stay and cut this guy off and call him every bad name in the book, now she's over his house playing scrabble and probably fucking.
>>
> marrying white women
> marrying AMERICAN white women
>>
>>36773426

>marrying
>>
>>36772548
First of all, shave and get a decent hairstyle. I disagree that your face is as bad as you say. Second, read the sticky and do that. Third, forget that bitch and start the divorce process if you haven't already.
>>
>>36773426
actually it was an Iranian :(
>>
>>36773440
Thank you, already started with me moving out. My state you need to be living apart for 6 months.
>>
Stand tall and be proud. The sharp pain you feel now is you growing stronger, and far better than the numbness of being cucked.
>>
>>36772548
You look like the guy who plays Jon Snow. Work with that. Also, divorce that bitch. You deserve better.
>>
File: IMAG0482.jpg (886 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0482.jpg
886 KB, 1836x3264
The best part is that the guy she is cheating on me with is literally a crippled manlet who has money.
>>
>>36773573
thanks bro, she actually asked me to just ignore it, LOL
>>
>>36773649
wtf is wrong with your back? stop doing curls and fix your fucking posture
>>
Lose the moustache and you'll be decently above average. As other anons are saying, divorce her and stay in shape
>>
>>36773649
Dump your lady but still beat him up. Hire a P.I. for proofs and favorable divorce.

Also, having a sugar daddy means that she is either a gold digger or a little poor herself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.