[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have to be a real autist to stick to lifting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 1459090100262.jpg (51 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
1459090100262.jpg
51 KB, 648x595
Guys is lifting literally a hobby for autists and outcats? I have noticed that the regular guys at the gym (who are also jacked) are lonely and awkard retards (just like the majority of /fit/)..while the normies usually quit the gym within few weeks or months.

What triggered me to create this thread, is that the other day,while at the gym I ran into some old high school mates who are now your regular weak skinnyfat normies. The thing is, although they look much worse than me, they seem to have fun in their life, like friendships, parties, chicks etc..while I'm eating chicken breats 3 times a day and shitpost on /fit/?

Is lifting a thing for the lonely people?

Are you one of them /fit/ ?
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
Why did you have to post this? I just got back from the Gym.... I'm 30 with no friends.... I have never been able to shake my autism...

I had a bad day... and I see this, and you call me out. Why anon? I don't even have the will....
>>
File: 1455583091538.jpg (24 KB, 427x231) Image search: [Google]
1455583091538.jpg
24 KB, 427x231
>>36770412

Sorry mate, if that makes you feel better, you are not the only one

I'm 23 and I have no friends...Last time I had a friend was 7 years ago. I only got you guys ;...;
>>
>>36770367
IKTFB sometimes lifting is the only thing I've got to keep myself occupied. I'd trade being a jacked mother fucker, to just be a normie
>>
File: feels.png (25 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
25 KB, 250x231
>>
>>36770412
>>36770481

Post your life stories, I am interested in how you got like this
>>
File: green_schmreen.jpg (62 KB, 1072x714) Image search: [Google]
green_schmreen.jpg
62 KB, 1072x714
>>36770367
>while I'm eating chicken breats 3 times a day and shitpost on /fit/?

It's like you think those are the only two options you have in life. Open up a little bit, anon.
>>
Gay as hell nigga. You made the decision for self-improvement. There will be sacrifices, but ultimately you'll be better off.
>>
File: 1459373433394.jpg (714 KB, 4300x3600) Image search: [Google]
1459373433394.jpg
714 KB, 4300x3600
>>36770367
Just because you don't have a life doesn't mean we all don't son
>>
As far as I can tell there's 2 kinds of guys that lift weights on a regular basis.

1. The guys who can't get any pussy. They can't seal the deal so they think building up massive muscles will attract a woman. They're usually wrong

2. The femboys who got beat up in high school. Crippling fear of other men drives these people to build up and armor of sorts against future physical harm

If you grew up and actually had sex with a woman, and weren't afraid of a fistfight, you do not feel the need to beef up. You still workout, but only for the exercise and to feel healthier.
>>
I'm a normie and I've been going to the gym for about 3.5 years now
You're just reflecting, anon
>>
File: 1403169449103.jpg (361 KB, 1280x1184) Image search: [Google]
1403169449103.jpg
361 KB, 1280x1184
>>36770412
It's alright brah, who needs friends? Just keep lifting till you've left humanity and the concept of friendship behind.
>>
File: 1445105801543.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1445105801543.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
>>36770573

OP here

>be skinny as fuck teen
>have few friends in high school, we play wow together, hang out, and have fun in general
>change school
>peope in the new school are mean as fuck
>start bullying me
>never understood the reason those fucktards bullyed me
>get closed inside myself
>have zero friends in the new school
>finnish school at 18, start lifting
>fast forward 5 years, even by /fit/ standards I'm very good
>have crippling depression and feel lonely inside

I can probably say that lifting is the only thing that satisfies me and makes me feel alive.I haven't ended myself because of lifting, and because I don't want to hurt the 2 persons who care about me

Sorry for the blogpost, but you asked
>>
I used to have an outside cat. It's name was skitz (short for schizophrenia) because it would jump on top of the tv then freak the fuck out and flop off of it. Repeatedly.
So it disappeared one day and came back pregnant. Ended up having like 8 kittens.
I only named one of them tiger, and he was the last one left because his eyes were all crusty and fucked up. My parents gave him away while I was at school one day and I cried for so long.
>>
No such thing as becoming autistic from lifting
You either are an autist before you life and continue to be one even though you lift, or you start as an autist, lift, and stop being an autist because of lifting
>>36770367
>Is lifting a thing for the lonely people?
Everything is for lonely people if it can be done on your own. Lonely people have no niche they are in everything
>>
>>36770367
If lifting is a chore to you dont lift.
If lifting makes you happy then lift.

Also a healthy diet is a staple regardless of lifting or not.
>>
>>36770367
not an autist but having a obsessive personality is definitely OP
>>
>>36770412
Similar sort of situation. I have always been a bit awkward but i never let it stop me doing anything. I even joined the army. But now I've had depression and anxiety for three years I'm 33 atm and the worst part of my day is wondering if i should say hello to the guy at reception or if i should just ignore him and walk in.
>>
any autists here get a vaccine shot when they were younger? im seriously thinking that shit caused some of my autismo-ish features
>>
>>36770607

You forgot
3. The guy who actually wants to be healthy. But I assume this is a very low percentage

4. The guy whoblufts to keep depression at a distance
>>
>>36770632
Projecting you dummy
>>
>>36773055
Are you me? I have a job that forces me to be social and I hate having to say hello to people. Also an army vet and over 30. The ride won't be ever till we die. At least muscles make you feel alive.
>>
>>36773166
5. Chad Chadwick who lacks the discipline, comes to gym at irregular intervals, fools around a little bit and bangs all the chicks.
>>
>>36773063
99% of ppl get vaccinated when babies/kids anon, this is not the problem
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.