[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
skinnyfat 137lbs/6"0 beginner who wants to get rid of fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: dad_at_ibiza_crouchshot_021.jpg (77 KB, 250x298) Image search: [Google]
dad_at_ibiza_crouchshot_021.jpg
77 KB, 250x298
skinnyfat 137lbs/6"0 beginner who wants to get rid of fat and gain muscle.
I could just lose weight first with calorie deficit which slowly gets rid of fat, but I don't want to be a skeleton.

Is it just a calorie deficit with enough protein and minerals/vitamins?
>>
You're already a skeleton. Bulk up. Fuck you. Fuck off. Read the sticky.
>>
>>36770257
my weight is really low for my physique.
I read the fucking sticky, but it says nothing about burning fat and building muscle at the same time.
>>
File: Bait.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
65 KB, 625x626
6''0, 137lbs wanting to lose weight... Could you try harder?
>>
>>36770282
Can't be done. Fuck off. Fuck you. Read the sticky.
>>
File: 739.png (38 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
739.png
38 KB, 625x626
And now he's talking about burning fat and building muscle at the same time...
>>
>>36770305
>>36770324
burn fat & gain muscle

my weight is low as fuck, but I don't want to burn fat and look like a /r9k/ skeleton this summer.

should I just focus on gaining weight and building muscle, or just go work-out on a calorie deficit?
>>
File: image.png (413 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
413 KB, 750x1334
>>36770374
>>
>>36770374
You're a fucking skelleton... you shouldn't even be mentioning caloric deficit... EAT MOTHERFUCKER! EAT!!
>>
File: fgts.jpg (203 KB, 1968x1307) Image search: [Google]
fgts.jpg
203 KB, 1968x1307
>>36770417
i might be a fucking skeleton, but i look fucking skinnyfat

>pic related
>>
What you need is protein and to start lifting weights. It looks to me like you havent lifted or eaten anything for years. Just get a good whey protein and hit the gym. Take a scoop of protein after the gym and cut out shittt food. Easy
>>
>>36770374
eat a lot, work out, and do cardio
>>
>>36770594
this mindset is called "body dysmorphia"
you fucking skellington
>>
It's impossible to gain muscle and gain fat
>>
>>36771025
Are you fucking retarded?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.