[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meeting someone who is taller and more /fit/ then you are.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: crying_russian.jpg (39 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
crying_russian.jpg
39 KB, 448x545
>Meeting someone who is taller and more /fit/ then you are.

How do you deal with the crushing sense of inferiority?
>>
>>36769455
>Get Bigger
The whole point of getting big is to make everyone else look smaller so just work more asshole and quit feeling sorry for yourself
>>
Theres always someone bigger than you.

You cant beat them all. Be the best you can be and better yourself always

that sounded so faggy but its true, dont cuck yourself, maybe theyre nice and you can be friend with them
>>
File: based_farage.png (713 KB, 1024x544) Image search: [Google]
based_farage.png
713 KB, 1024x544
>>36769546
>implying working out makes you taller
>>
Most alphas in life are physically inferior to me. They don't give a shit.
>>
>>36769566
>Grow, grow, grow
>>
I'm 6'5, met someone who was 6'9 today. It was surreal because it happens so rarely.
>>
>>36769455
Focus on things you can change.
>>
>>36769661
Kek
>>
>>36769566
>Implying it doesnt
>>
>>36770126
6'4 and iktf
>>
>>36769455
imagine that I make more money.
>>
>>36771280
>implying it does
>>
>>36769455
idktfb
I'm the biggest person I know irl that isn't on gear
>>
File: 1456052109960.png (134 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
1456052109960.png
134 KB, 800x778
>>36769455
you need to find some way to justify that your superior. If hes bigger just think well i could probably still kill him if it came down to it. If he knows how to fight, then you need to think "I could outsmart him." If hes better than you in every single way, then you need to think "well i have been thru a lot more and am more interesting".
>>
I see lots of heightposting and banter threads so I assume it's all just for giggles but posts like these kinda make me feel sorry for people like you.

I like to be generous and assume you aren't lying to yourself but you're a tad bit off base if you think height or muscles will fix your crippling insecurity.

Comparing yourself to every other dude is probably a bit unhealthy. Women appreciate confidence and definitely not a manchild preening over their looks like a teenager.

Take it all with a grain of salt if you'd like. I'm the lord of manlets at 5'8 and I'm only a skinnyfat.
>>
File: homealone.jpg (20 KB, 544x288) Image search: [Google]
homealone.jpg
20 KB, 544x288
>>36769661
>>
>>36769455
Be gay, or biscum and just 'mire.
It's inspiring and arousing.
>>
>>36771716
>there are people who actually think like this
Grow up, man
>>
>>36769455

why woudl that make them inferior? they could be beta as fuck for all yuou know

stop being a faggot pussy
>>
>>36769455
Watch this trust me

https://youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA
>>
>>36773209

i mean you inferior*
>>
>>36770126

Same thing happens to me.

>Damn that guy is tall!
>Yeah I kn-
>6'10" behind me

At 6'5" we are already like 99th percentile, so I can go years without seeing someone taller than me.
>>
6'8"
Bow to your king, manlels.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.