[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i HATE dieting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1325647191001.png (71 KB, 255x207) Image search: [Google]
1325647191001.png
71 KB, 255x207
i HATE dieting
>>
why?
>>
>>36766877
I hate you.
>>
>>36766877
me three
>>
File: image.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
15 KB, 633x758
>>36766877
>tfw endomorph
>>
>>36766877
Eat one raw chicken breast daily, will lose like 40 lbs in a month.
>>
>>36766889
When I feel shit, I comfort myself with unhealthy food.
>>
>>36766877
you have to do it for 3 months tops and only one of them should be extreme/balls to the wall (40% calorie reduction)
>>
>>36766956
at the recommended 1lb/week, that's 12 pounds

>cutting for 12 pounds
>>
File: 1453726452909.jpg (40 KB, 407x362) Image search: [Google]
1453726452909.jpg
40 KB, 407x362
>>36766917
>TFW people fall for this meme
>>
>>36766877
"Dieting" is a meme for fat fucks. If you want to get in shape you need to change your diet full stop. Its not a temporary thing. You are what you eat.
>>
Op just tell people your bulking
>when I cut you weak fucks will see
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 500x598
>>36766877
>tfw fast metabolism
>>
>>36766877
I know that feel bro. my 20 hour fast started 8 hours ago but i just fucked up by eating some nuts now because i forgot i was fasting..i'm never going to make it
>>
stop being fat or die trying
>>
>>36766877
>>36764353
>>
>>36766982
not what I'm about senpai, but I can see the appeal, as long as you're not waiting another 3 months before starting again. it's a lot more motivating to lose 15 pounds in one month, stay there, and then do it again a few months later than it is to lose that same weight over a slow period.

of course, expecting a fast to bring you permanent results is why HAES was born.
>>
Same. Been at the same weight for over s month now

>mfw could've already been at goal weight

Sigh I need to just do an EC stack
>>
>>36767046
>tfw no such thing unless you have an actual medical condition

as someone who thought they had a fast metabolism let me put it likes this, you're not eating nearly as many calories as you think just start stuffing your face with good food 3 times a day and youll see a difference
>>
>>36767019
This
>>
>>36766943
have you tried not feeling like shit? Should help.
>>
http://youtu.be/U708pyoDxM4
>>
>>36767046
kill yourself, that will slow down your metabolism

>>36766877
nobody likes dieting, but once you've been eating clean for a week or so it gets much easier to not be tempted by shit you don't need to eat
>>
I like to eat, I love junk food, and healthy food, and fancy food, and plain food. I love to eat, I fucking love it. There are times before I got fit that I would plan a full day of eating, beginning to end, breakfast to bed lunch, and every meal and snack in between.
Even then OP, even then, I wasn't fat. I wasn't thin, I was probably skinnyfat by fit standards. All this because of moderation. I would balance out a day of eating all the shit I wanted with two weeks of eating light, or a 36 hour fast, or whatever. Now that I'm fit, I plan every meal I eat every day, and every snack. I count and plan every bite that goes into my mouth, and every sip (with the exception of water). And guess what? I can still eat delicious foods, and junk food from time to time. You just need to learn moderation, and when you're dieting to cut weight, then you need to learn to adjust your moderation to a little bit less.
>>
>>36768718
>>36767019
Nah not true. I go on diets for quick fat loss before going back to eating normal all the time. They're supposed to be temporary, usually.

I've done every version of every diet (that aren't memes like detoxing and shit) and they all work... its just afterwards you can't go back and eat like a fatty.
>>
Is guacamole good for you?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.