[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shaving your legs = aesthetic or homo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: E2Arr0Q[1].jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
E2Arr0Q[1].jpg
41 KB, 640x480
Shaving your legs = aesthetic or homo?
>>
Men are supposed to have leg hair. If you don't have leg hair, people are going to notice and they are going to make the connection that you shave your legs. Good luck with women after that.
>>
>>36766551

More of a "European" thing to do.
>>
>>36766551
Both
>>
>>36766551
As homo as getting double teamed by some guys in the back alley after riding your fixie to a mimosa disco brunch.
>>
Guy in OP pic looks better without it
>>
>>36766590
This desu
>>
>>36766565
as if my luck with women could get any worse
>>
>>36766565
Blond leg hair master race, the definition of shaved, with the confirmation that I'm not a faggot.
>>
Depends on how obvious it is you lift. Dont do it if youre a calflet or wear long shorts.

Will make you look bigger tho
>>
>>36766584
That means homo
>>
>>36766551
I started trimming all my body hair. I use electric clippers that I bought to buzz my head and just put on a short guard and trim armpits, chest, legs and arms. Legs and arms I leave longer than the rest but still, having a little hair looks normal, looking like a chimpanzee is not aesthetic. Shaved, at least in the US, is a pretty bold move. Some people think it's gay, and I think trimmed is a great middle ground for guys like me who are hairier. Also I shave my back and shoulders where I have weird patches of hair.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.