[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Army fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 21
File: Ruckingmygains.jpg (23 KB, 340x210) Image search: [Google]
Ruckingmygains.jpg
23 KB, 340x210
My friend is in the army and says he does a lot of rucking and I should try it. Do any of you guys ruck?
>>
>>36765916
Fuck that. Everyone who spends a lot of time in the army comes out with fucked up knees and backs. This is one of the biggest reasons why.
>>
This guy rucks.

But seriously don't. It's basically giving you all the health difficulties on your joints of being obese despite being in shape.
>>
Sure do it, but not too often. I enjoy the mental toughness aspect of it. I tend to avoid rucking on asphalt and do it on the side of the road in the dirt or grass at my park.
>>
>>36765916
If you signed for the army sure. If you're not getting paid to fuck your knees, don't fuck them up.
>>
File: exploding knees.png (500 KB, 436x908) Image search: [Google]
exploding knees.png
500 KB, 436x908
say goodbye to your knees.
>>
File: Rucking.jpg (272 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
Rucking.jpg
272 KB, 1000x665
This kind of rucking is superior. That kind of rucking destroys your knees and breaks your spirit. Fuck the military.
>>
>>36765916
as long as you don't run while rucking and you don't do too much too soon, ie start light and work your way up, your knees won't explode. The problem in the military is that they like to do too much too soon with basically no rest so what you end up with is chronic overuse injuries
>>
>tfw the long run, military is literally the world's biggest gainsgoblin
>>
>>36765916
RIP in peace joints
>>
>>36766464
This is truth. Infantrymen look like marathon runners not body builders.
>>
>>36765916
Former Soldier here- rucking isn't worth it for general fitness. Rucking is injurious as fuck and really only makes you better at rucking. Important for people who need to carry heavy rucksacks, not worth it for normal folk.
>>
>>36766548
Wouldn't it be better to focus on strength and conditioning training that would help with rucking rather than just rucking to get better at rucking?

I mean, there's a reason why athletes do non sport strength and conditioning training rather than just doing their sport more.
>>
>>36766651
Sure, but at the same time you wouldn't show up to SFAS with a 4pl8 squat and some swimming. You would want to ruck too.
>>
>>36766651
Not the same guy but I was in the Army as well. The problem with putting on muscle mass in the military is that it's really hard to keep it. Maybe if you stayed on base you can eat enough but guys drop weight crazy fast in the field. A dude I was deployed with dropped 40 pound in like 8-10 weeks.
>>
>>36765916
It takes hours a day man, not worth it. Plus all of my older drill sergeants had f-d up knees from doing it so much.
>>
>>36765916
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN
>>
I ruck. If you ruck you will be fine. The key rule is don't run or you will damage your joints. Look up Goruck and Alldayruckoff
>>
>>36767473
What about hills?
>>
>>36766074
>Fuck the military
Maybe your spirit. You're probably just weak minded.

>>36765916
Its pretty bad for you after a few years so I wouldn't suggest hard core rucking. But weighted cardio isn't bad.
>>
>>36768685
>But weighted cardio isn't bad.

Weighted cardio is objectively retarded. Lift weights, do cardio. Doing both together is just shitty and bad for joints.
>>
>>36768568
hills is fine, compare it to backpacking m8.
Just dont fucking run lol.
>>36768791
>not realizing added weight can have similar results as increasing incline on a slowerspeed
>>
>>36768791
>objectively

Okay nice opinion.

You can do them separately. But if you want results in that field, of actually being able to carry a small amount of weight and travel or move quickly, you need to practice doing that once in a while. It won't help running or physique but that's not what he's asking.
>>
>>36766651
SAID principle applies just like anything else.

Sure, rucking isn't the only thing you can/would do for strength/conditioning, but nothing really makes you better at it than doing it.

Side note: there's lots of weird little stresses and shit you can't quite duplicate, like the burn in your tibialis anterior, or stabilizing as you walk over uneven terrain.
>>
4 years army doc here

You will speed up the process of fucking up your knees 99% of the time, dont do it unless you know what you are doing.

Your knees cant suddenly take 25kg extra on a 5 mile tab, you need to build up VERY slowly and have the perfect footwear.
>>
what kind of corps do the most rucking? id imagine itd be the infantry right?
>>
people need to understand that the things we do in the army is not "good" for you, its done because it necessary

do you do whatever it takes and deal with the consequences later when you are done

i had a hard time adjusting to the mentality that you basicly have to ignore everything you have ever heard about taking care of your body
>>
>>36770336
Combat Engineers do a fair amount
>>
The ones that tell you that you should ruck are the ones that embraced the suck a little too much.
>>
File: Chateau_Wood_Ypres_1917.jpg (33 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
Chateau_Wood_Ypres_1917.jpg
33 KB, 500x481
Civilians shouldn't ruck. We only do it because we have to ruck at times.

>tfw 27.2 mile ruck w/ 55lbs
>>
>>36770413
what a fucking faggot, this shit isn't hard.
I bet you don't even drink monster with your 0300 dip.
>>
>>36770646
Negative guy. Still the infantry.
>>
Rucking is only good for your mental strength and there's much less awful ways to train your mind that won't destroy your back and knees.
Do stupid shit like the Murph if you really want to make brain gains.
>>
For those of us in the military, what can we do to minimize the destructiveness of rucking?
>>
>>36770964
use one of those back hang joints.

if your unit is not shit there should be one in the gym
>>
>>36770964
Unless you have to go faster, do it at a brisk walking pace, no running, no jogging.
>>36770952
Again, with proper form you'll be ok.
>>
http://www.strongfirst.com/how-to-ruck/ as with anything. do it proper.
>>
>>36765916
Armyfags also get a lot of cucking. You should be a natural at that.
>>
>>36768685
The entire point of boot camp is to break you down. The military is terrible. Enlisted faggots that join right out of high school are the lowest common denominator in society and anyone who let's people yell at and degrade them to get ahead is a sheep.
>>
File: 1436827389889.jpg (17 KB, 177x243) Image search: [Google]
1436827389889.jpg
17 KB, 177x243
what's rucking?
>>
>>36771069
Thanks

>>36771160
Marching with a backpack
>>
How can I into Mattbest operator fitness level?
>>
>>36770901
He asked what kind of corps do the most. Infantry probably has the combat engineers beat, but I was stating one of the many combat oriented corps that do a fair amount of rucking.
>>
>>36770964
get dat dere no ruck profile
>>
It's like you want to destroy your body.
>>
>>36768791
>Weighted cardio is objectively retarded.
what about crossfit?
>>
>>36770336
delta force does a timed 40 mile ruck in the wilderness. you have to do it by yourself and you don't get help from anyone. if you get lost, you're screwed.
>>
File: objectivelyretarded.gif (3 MB, 223x305) Image search: [Google]
objectivelyretarded.gif
3 MB, 223x305
>>36771366
>pic related
>>
>>36771366
Crossfit is clinically brain dead.
>>
I'm an Army Vet.

Yeah rucking can be super bad for your spine, hips, knees, ankles, feet, and everything soft connected to them.

It is also a great way to burn calories and build endurance in core, legs, and shoulders.

the secret is to work up your weight and distance. While avoiding dumb shit like running/jogging/jumping/twisting your legs and feet up in a bad step.

15% body weight in your pack, 2 liters of water, good shoes or boots, moderate pace and work your distances up started at 5km and add 2km every march.
>>
P R O W L E R
R
O
W
L
E
R
>>
Former grunt here, honestly the only reason we ever rucked was so our command could break us off and make us miserable, anyone with even half a brain can tell you there really isn't any benefits to a ruck
>>
>>36772069
>believing you'll be young forever
>believing connective tissue doesn't get damaged beyond repair
>not believing that almost everyone comes out of the army with fucked up knees and backs.

There is just no reason to do this unless you have joined the army. So many better and more efficient ways to get into shape.
>>
File: robbie.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
robbie.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>36772069
I bet you think Crossfit is great too.
>>
File: cmbEpa9f_400x400.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cmbEpa9f_400x400.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>
>>36772142
>hey guys ive only looked at what the army does but never researched any of this
>>
>>36772796
Of all the things a civilian can do for strength and conditioning training, rucking is what you would recommend? Really? You can't be that retarded.
>>
>>36772870
>not realizing that rucking works as cardio
>not doing other shit inbetween
>>
>>36772069
>rucking and running
>hard work
>mixing muscle stress, joint stress, and ligament stress

hope you lose your knees, and then kys not being able to afford the replacement surgery, you dick
>>
>>36772069

SIR YES SIR
>>
>>36765916
If you dont have to ruck, dont ruck

do all the other physical training army guys do, but DO NOT RUCK
>>
>>36771893
literally this
anyone claiming that rucking is incredible for gains, or claim their ex military are fucking liars.
god damn wannabe operators everywhere
>>
>>36772896
You still have not given one reason why it's superior to anything else a civilian can be doing for cardio. It's just dumb unless that's your fucking job.
>>
File: mount stupid.jpg (20 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
mount stupid.jpg
20 KB, 600x338
>>36772069
> military fag here
you're fucking retarded

if I wasn't in the military, I wouldnt ruck at all because that shit destroys your joints

I'm totally content knowing that I'll have to have prosthetic knees by the time I get out, (also cause we'll have based prosthetic tech by then) but if i wasn't in the military, there are plenty of other, more effective and less dangerous, exercises I could do in place of rucking.

> inb4 bait
>>
Mil fag here.

Do not fucking do pack marches unless you absolutely have to for work. They destroy your knees. You need your knees.
>>
>>36773090
not just your knees, pretty much your whole body.

it's more about mental toughness as well. if you can march 20km with 35kg on your back you could probably do 30km, or even 40 without being fitter, you just need to drive to keep going. I like that from my time in the army, it puts things in perspective in a sense and after doing lots of long distance, heavy weight multi day patrols I feel like I am mentally much stronger than before. Even though it probably aged my my joints by a few years faster than normal.

I would never do that shit for overall fitness though.
>>
>>36766734
people have a really bad habit of not eating out field though. the combination of shitty food and constant heavy work makes tons of people lose their appetite. Whenever I went field I would force down as much food as possible and I always maintained weight, sometimes even put eight on from all the sugar and fat in rations.
>>
I love how every modern "vet" has to tell every single person they know how they served in the Army or whatever like it's a badge of honor. WWI, WWII, hell even the Vietnam war there was a certain dignity and pride you could feel for someone who served. Afghanistan, Iraq?

Ha, you're a fucking moron for signing up. You went out and fought a fake, stupid, unnecessary war and got PTSD. I feel no sympathy for you. You chose to head off in a Humvee to shoot brown people so rich men could profit from oil and you probably fucked yourself up mentally because of it, all while those same fuckers that decided you should fight a sovereign nation made bank. That's fucking sad, sad because you were stupid enough to be duped into something you thought was honorable without ever questioning what you were doing.

People take offense when blame is placed on soldiers, on the men and women on the front line but I say no, fuck that. You signed up, you chose to sign away your rights and you paid a price for it. Go fuck yourself, I have no time for you, it's a pity you didn't die over there instead of coming back here to tote your pathetic story to idiots who praise you for you "heroic" efforts.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 625x626
>>36772069
>>
>>36771893
You even deploy, or know any military history?

I rucked in Afghanistan to get to a comms retrans site. No other exercise is going to get you prepared to carry 100 pounds of pack and gear up a mountain to a 13,000 site. You have to do training ruck marches.

Marches with a load is also the oldest military exercise there is.
>>
>>36770841
You... I like you.

You know you're fucked when you have a dip in and light up while you're drinking monster. My buddy used to put on nicotine patches he was issued for his aid bag too lol.
>>
>>36771105
Uhhh sounds like someone has a chip on their shoulder

The shit you learn in the military is priceless, good and bad.
>>
>>36771105
75% of Basic is PT.
10% is discipline
15% is basic soldiering skills
>>
>>36771105
The entire point of boot camp is to get you to follow instructions without hesitating or backtalking. Following orders immediately saves lives.

You want your Joes out there, arguing with their leaders rather than getting to work? You want them dragging their heels or coming up with their own ideas when the bullets are flying?

You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>36772069
>old men

Dude, you'll fuck your shit up in a month and you'll never your joints back.
>>
>>36772069
>and that layer of fat thing in between joints also recovers.

The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>36765916
Don't fucking do it, retard.
Source: 11b who just had knee surgery
>>
File: z69YZ0v.jpg (41 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
z69YZ0v.jpg
41 KB, 453x604
Take care of your feet or pic related will happen.

Also Basic/Boot is gainz goblin HQ
>>
>>36774081
I'm showing that picture to every new recruit that comes to me saying "I can't tie my boots up any tighter"
>>
>>36765933
Everyone in the army who rucks a lot also has fucked up knees and back.

HOWEVER, this might also be because they're in combat MOS's that also do retarded shit all the time. Like jump out of airplanes and run around with an ass-ton of weight on their bodies. Throw in a bunch of long distance runs too. All depends on your unit.

This is retarded because it's bad for you. But, it comes with the job. Gotta do it. I guess.

I think that rucking is only good for making you better at humping weight around. You won't get stronger than if you did squats. Your endurance will improve, but why not just run if that's what you want? Calfs get huge, but you can do sprints and raises.

Rucking is good for rucking, that's it. Unless you need to do it to hike, save the knees, blisters, back, and time (it's a long workout) and workout like a normal dude. Do sprints, lift, and a sport.
>>
>>36772069
Fuck off retard
>>
>>36772069
>that layer of fat thing
Confirmed for retard or troll. I don't know if you're referring to the meniscus of the knee, which is connective tissue, or bursae, which are fluid filled sacks that help cushion joints on the edge like.

None are fat. The meniscus's tissues are retarded slow to recover and often require surgery after trauma. Bursae can become inflamed (bursitis) which hurts and fucking sucks and doesn't go away without rest.
>>
>>36773555
>Bullets flying

Kek

Unless you're infantry, SF, or a support unit, you dont see combat. I did learn a lot in the military, mostly that enlisted are idiots, officers are cocksuckers and after I was eligible for GI I would never work for the USG ever in my life again.
>>
>>36771231
ranger reg fags are a special breed...
>>
File: 2015upload 009.jpg (113 KB, 709x472) Image search: [Google]
2015upload 009.jpg
113 KB, 709x472
>>
120 pound ruck for 10 miles with plastic wrap around me every night before weigh-in crew checking in.

21 Inch neck
41 Inch Waist
5'10 240 pounds

Weigh ins were always scary
>>
>>36774376
how so?
>n-no homo
>>
File: 1458700879513.jpg (78 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
1458700879513.jpg
78 KB, 960x638
The difference on your joints between Running with a ruck or Walking/Marching with a ruck is HUGE. The little bounce and brace needed to run or jog makes all the difference for fucking up your joints.

Walk at normal marching speed (100-120 BPM) in terrain or dirt. Get good shoes or boots with a GREAT inner sole. Start with 5-10kg and add about a kilo every week. It's great for overall back endurance and prolonged strength.

It's really no problem.
>>
>former marine /k/ommando

rucking is difficult, rucking is painful, rucking is absolutely shit.

>but after you pass the first 2 to 3 K shit is dank as fuck
>get into that zone
>feel every muscle burn
>get a sense of pride and accomplishment
>fucking DOPE

rucking is hard on your body, but it's even more hard on the soul.

once you however complete a 52K ruck.. fuark <3
>>
>mulitple sources saying rucking is fine on your joints if you dont run like an idiot or wear too much weight.
>but the army did it and they have fucked up knees!
no shit, they run with rucks, and do a LOT with them. They don't just do long marches, they do tons of shit that could damage your joints.
>>
>>36770952
>google 'the murph'
Holy kek, I can't decide which one is more retarded. At least rucking makes sense for an infatryman I guess...
>>
>>36765916
It's shy awful for your knees and ankles. Don't train like the military. Thy take what they can for 4 years then replace you with someone younger and less broken.
>>
>>36773314
Edgy opinion. I shaved with your post this morning.
>>
>>36776604
CF recce here.

Everything this guy said, right here.
>>
>>36777623
this bullshit depending on your MOS. Obviously not everyone can do 40 mile rucks like Special Ops, but any male can ruck 10 as long as you aren't overweight. It's why the military has strength and weight requirements, and the requirements lower as you age.

So basically, nobody gives a fuck if you're in IT or in the motorpool. The PT tests just consist of a two mile run, 40 pushups and 40 sit ups. Which just about anyone should be able to do.

As long as you haven't been a complete fuck up through your entire contract, passed all pt tests, and didn't get morbidly obese, the military will beg you to resign. They take care of you to
>Tricare
>Dental
>Optical
>free college
>VA bill and GI bill
>Housing bonus
>a muthafuckin paycheck
>>
>>36777603
the Murph work out? doesn't seem like anything special
>>
>>36774161
to be fair, >>36774081
those boots are cheap pieces of shit and their construction guarantees blisters and bleeding.
>>
>>36765916
>and I should try it
why?

>cardio
there are better, healthier, more efficient ways
>core training
same as above
>full body workout
I guess, maybe
>interval & anaerobic training
there are way better methods
>strength
it's not, it's endurance

Bottom line is: the only reasons anyone would want to ruck march is: 1 military purpose, 2 outdoor / adventure purpose, 3 something to do every once in a while as low intensity training (instead of running/biking w/e), 4 because it's fun
>>
>>36770646
>Combat Engineers do a fair amount
can comfirm
>>
Rucked 130 kilometers in the last 3 days, with about 35kg of equipment. Can confirm, it fucks you up bad
>>
Oh man, fucking Army. Fuck this

Im doing SSD1 right now
>>
Anyone ever do a goruckevent?
>>
>>36771105
Hahaha! you sound like every "alpha male" who skipped the invasion.

If you think you're a man, but words and high octives are scary to you, you should really be ashamed.

You can tell me how stupid the kids who join are. Yeah. There's tons of retards. But gives what, there are tons of retards everywhere. The only difference is that my retards are all studs and killers and goons. I'll take that over any weak minded faggots who have never been through real man shit before.
>>
>>36774229
Cuz you're a POG with a beta mentality, an undeserved sense of entitlement and a chip on your shoulder. Thanks for SHARP, EO and stress cards asshole
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 436x908) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 436x908
>>
Former LRS-D here. You havent rucked like me. Carry on bitches.
>>
File: nobody gonna help you ranger.jpg (294 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
nobody gonna help you ranger.jpg
294 KB, 1280x850
Recent Ranger grad here.

Here's the deal, OP. These guys talking about how rucking is bad for your knees are technically right. It's worse for your knees than, say, squatting, but not as bad for your knees as football or Crossfit.

Also, what are you even gonna do if you do decide to implement rucking into your workout regimen? Six to twelve mile rucks once per week, with a pack weight between thirty and sixty pounds? I just spent ninety six days with my ruck on my back more or less any time I moved anywhere, packing up to a hundred pounds, and I've been out of the school for eleven days now and my knees/back don't hurt at all. I'm 23 years old and in decent health, so if you are also a healthy young man, rucking a time or two a week isn't going to have any dramatic effect on your joints. For shit's sakes, the instructors at Ranger school ruck with the students on a day on/day off rotation for three+ year billets. Some of them have joint issues by the time they retire and some of them don't. Point is, you'll never ruck enough for this to be a big issue, unless you ruck stupid. Speaking of which--

Big tip: don't run with your ruck on. Only walk. Walk as fast as you want, but don't run.

Another big tip: actually buy combat boots. They're designed to ruck march in just like Adipowers are designed to lift weights. I recommend Rocky S2V boots. Enter coupon code ROTC upon checkout.

Third big tip: buy a civilian rucksack like an Arc'teryx or similar, and spend the time to learn how a ruck should be configured and worn. This'll save you a lot of back pain. Do not ruck with a backpack like you wore to school.

Now, all this being said, I do have to agree with most of these other dudes on the point that there are about a dozen better, more convenient, and less expensive ways to get a good endurance workout. Ruck at your own risk, but know that it's totally safe if you do it right.
>>
File: CL_WJhLUYAAm-WW.png (90 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
CL_WJhLUYAAm-WW.png
90 KB, 600x442
Only cucks ruck
>>
>>36782427
> Chip on your shoulder

Happy to be out and have self-determination, yeah, big chip there

>Undeserved sense of entitelment

I earned my GI bill, faggot. It's idiots like you who are entitled. I'm sure you're real happy for everyone thanking for your service, but its not service. ITS A FUCKING JOB. I took it to get out of shithole Mississippi and a lazy shit family. Keep living off that sweet government tit you cucked faggot. The rest of us would rather earn our money without the behest of the US government. It sickens me that my tax dollars go to pieces of shit like you.
>>
>>36782384
> High octAves

I don't remember any drill sergeants with high pitched voices
>>
>>36779013
True, but it still will shock the little fuckers into doing their boots up properly.
>>
>>36765933
my father, uncle, and grandfathers on both side were all in the military. every one of them are in good shapes for how old they are, and they all have manual labor jobs, you have a weak ass bloodline you cuck piece of shit
>>
File: 2015upload 1102.png (49 KB, 485x409) Image search: [Google]
2015upload 1102.png
49 KB, 485x409
>>36777521
>>
>>36766074
this is all that comes to mind when I see rucking, wtf is this other kind of rucking
>>
File: .jpg (597 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
597 KB, 1200x1200
ex german soldier here.
had to check out what "rucking" means, but we here use to call it "marching".
you have to march twelve kilometers (7-8 miles) twice a year in under 120 minutes with a rucksack that has to be 15kg (33lbs) heavy.
Yes, there are stupid people who are actually running instead of just "walking", but i never had any issues with my knees
>>
i enjoy it honestly its relaxing
>>
>>36783614
damn, if i had read this first, i hadnt to post this >>36787426

but nonetheless, your answer makes pretty much sense to me, guess i'll buy a rucksack and ruck when i go with the dog. actually a pretty good idea
>>
>>36774081
>>36774161

Do people not have access to moleskin or something?
>>
when I was 16 I would ruck because I thought I wanted to be a SEAL, probably looked autistic as fuck out on the bike trail with my 35lb ruck on and my boots
>>
>>36787474
We have bandaids if it gets too bad. Boots won't blister that much unless they're super loose or ill fitting. Or if they're Aus Desert Boots. Fuck the Desert Boots. Not sure why anyone let the dude in that picture's feet get to that point.
>>
>>36772069
tank you for your serbis
>>
File: IMG-20160412-WA0003.jpg (117 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160412-WA0003.jpg
117 KB, 720x1280
I'm in a recon marines unit that's not American army, we've done ruck marches. The longest in 1 take was 55km at 6km/h with a short rest every hour, with a 30kg backpack. Later on I've done weeks where we'd clock 100+km over 5 nights with resting in the day but that was at about 3-4km/h

Now I've gone off it and I got back to lifting, lower body is shit for heavy weights but while squatting or DLing I don't feel it in the back or knees as much. But I do know a number of people who got really fucked up, including a former bodybuilder who drafted with me.

OP don't do ruck marches for exercise. Period. If you want to go outdoors go hiking for several days and walk at a higher pace than normal but don't break yourself just because your friend does it. He probably started from very small, short distances and slowly worked up over many months. There's not much benefit to it other than muscular endurance but there's better ways of doing that.
>>
>>36772069
Your fedora is slipping off. This sounds like advice from someone who has no idea what they are talking about.
>>
>>36789436
>scar l with 10.5 barrel and 40mm

God that is a sexy gun

I wish I could become as aesthetic as that gun
>>
>>36790137
With steroids and a dream you too could become as aesthetic as that gun
>>
>>36783614
>Recent Ranger grad here

Wanna know how I know you're a fucking liar?
>>
>rucking for no reason at all
yea no
>>
>>36792105
ye
>>
>>36792207
were you in the class that graduated like 2 weeks ago?
>>
Had a comfy ruck today
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.