[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls care about legs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 7
Never heard a woman talk about a guys legs. Their ass yeah but not their legs.

Most girls would swoon over a guy with his top off and not care about legs.

So why train legs? (not srs haha)

but ever get complimented on your legs?
>>
>>36765854
glutes for the sloots
>>
>>36765854
Yes
But more so about the bulge in your wallet.
/thread/
>>
>>36765854
It's like the bass player in a band. Nobody really gives a shit unless he's not there. Then the whole band sounds like shit.
>>
Girls who also spend any time lifting (and therefore ones with the best bodies, not counting steroid ones) will care and definitely notice.
>>
>>36765854
>2016
>caring for what talking vaginas sperg out
>making it

PICK ONLY TWO
>>
Legs mean squats which mean your ass and if you don't got the booty then the sloots don't want yoots.

DO YOUR SQUATS ANON
>>
>>36765854
Grills like ass and legs. They don't get to see a lot of good ones, so they don't know they care until they see some super big fucking legs
>>
>>36765854
>deadlift day
>wearing 2xu tights
>hear oh.my.god as I pass them and "shhhh!" As I pass two grills
Yes, they like legs and ass (unless they were also mirin my upper body size, which is feasible)
>>
>>36765870
wonderful explanation I think.
>>
>>36765892
I only do rdl, hip thrust and glute bridge
fuck squats, they only give you big thighs
>>
File: robert-forstemann-2[1].jpg (54 KB, 450x469) Image search: [Google]
robert-forstemann-2[1].jpg
54 KB, 450x469
>>36765854
>>
Depends on the girl
My girl loves just feeling my legs and back because of the muscle
>>
>>36765870
most accurate representation
>>
>>36765870
Wow, that's actually a really good simile.
I'm gonna steal it
>>
>>36765879
go back to /r9k/ you sub-human virgin neckbeard
>>
my gf did only because she wanted to know I was strong enough to fuck her while carrying her on my pelvis.
>>
>>36766239
>simile

you mean analogy, pleb.
>>
>>36766271
>tfw I want to do this, but can't cause my gf is a fatty who weighs around 280lbs

My squat 1rm is only 225
>>
>>36765870
Noicely put anon
>>
The highest-test girl that I personally know IRL said calves are way more appealing to her than biceps.
she said of course she likes big arms but if that guy doesn't have big calves as well then she's not interested.
she also likes glutes and quads
>>
File: 14602530983813.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1536) Image search: [Google]
14602530983813.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1536
>>36765879
>Only two
Then let it not be 2016
>>
>>36766052
You have forsaken Squats and his have forsaken /fit/. A curse upon your gains for seven upon seven generations of you do not repent your sins upon Scooby.
>>
>>36766449
why the fuck would you date a fucking a whale? are you that fucking beta?
>>
>>36765854

well if it's worth anything a good female friend of mine has often laughed at chicken leggers, so that's a something from one fag in the world
>>
>>36765854
My ex loved my ass and my legs because I bike for work but she did mention that traditionally I need a strong upper body.
>>
>>36765854
I've gotten compliments on my legs by women before. I work them like once every two weeks but got good genetics. Big calves.
>>
>>36766683
Been together 5 years. She was 110lbs when we first met.
I'm afraid to leave, cause what if never get a gf again? She's the only one I've ever been with
>>
I get compliments on my legs at the gym from grills all the time

I'm gay though
>>
>>36765865
true, I love me some man booty
>>
>>36765854
I've been complimented on my legs once... sort of.

Me and my girl were at a hotel last year and the lift was out of service. We were pretty high up so I carried her up most of the stairs. It was just at the end of a cut and I was on tren. That coupled with the pump from carrying someone up lots of stairs made the separation on my quads more noticeable than normal.

When I was changing into my shorts she made a comment about it. Something along the lines of "why are your legs like that i've never seen that before"

I asked if it was a good thing and she said "yeah it makes me think about cock"

She said it kinda monotone so I'm not entirely sure.
>>
The legs have some of the strongest and dense muscles in your body. Why the fuck wou-

>/fit/ doesn't lift to be better
>lifts for oneitis girls

Oh yeah
>>
>>36765870
For the homeowners here, legs are like plumbing. No one gives a shit unless it's not working, then your house gets flooded with shit and fixing it is top priority.
>>
>>36766784
It's only going to get worse. You Arne Married and aren't happy. You have three options.

1. Ignore it, accept your fate and become miserable and eventually self destruct in same way.

2. Talk to your woman and tell her that she really needs to take better care of herself starting today. Say it from a place of love and hopefully she'll realize that if she wants to saty you she'll shape up. If she explodes at you or gives you grief then go to 3.

3. Start disconnecting yourself from her, chat up some cuties at the gym, do new things and she'll either shape up or push back. If push back then dump immediately.

You only get one life to live brother, you shouldn't accept anything other than what makes you happy. You'll get another woman. Don't worry about that.
>>
>>36766784
what the fuck pham, dump her
she's 280, she obviously doesn't care about herself
unless you're fat too, tell her you just don't find her as attractive as you used to, that she doesn't care about herself and it's offputting
if she changes, by all means stay but otherwise mang fuck it
>>
>>36765870
Damn dude, that's really good actually, nice anon
>>
File: 1455595373392.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455595373392.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>36765854

>haha
>>
I had world's number #1 girl for one night because of my calves. I've been doing calf raises since.

Of course she won't want me ever again.
>>
Yeah basically they won't ever really compliment them, but they would acknowledge how weird it looked if you didn't have any and we're all upper body. Girls love a nice butt doe
>>
I wear a pair of silkies (usmc short shorts) pretty much every leg day and chicks eye fuck the shit out of me.
>>
>>36767441
I need to get some shorts like this.
>>
>>36766784
Fuck now I'm afraid of finding a girl and falling in love and she turns into a landwhale but I wouldn't have it in me to leave her.
>>
they don't want to be bigger than you
>>
File: approved.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
approved.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>36765870
>>
What about a girl with twig arms but muscular legs? Do guys like that?
>>
>>36767622
Anything else is not really possible naturally, so yeah.
>>
>>36765854
its like hair. you dont notice it until its not there.
>>
>>36766814
>roiding and literally only getting complimented on your legs once.
You're doing something wrong man, post a pic, I'm curious.
>>
>>36765854
I get compliments on my Ass a lot... but never my legs..
>>
>>36765854

My girl tells me my legs are too big... What the fuck, I squat 110kg * 5 1 month into lifting... My legs are naturally large but nowhere near freakishly big.

Think it's her insecurity doing the talking.
>>
>>36767622
It's pretty hot when you're fucking a chick and you wanna pull out but she wraps her legs around your waist and makes you cum inside her. Anyway, I have a daughter now.
>>
Girls cannot stop grabbing my legs and ass during sex. They like them.
>>
>>36766444
>It's like
>not a simile
>>
>>36768260
>Anyway, I have a daughter now.

KEK
>>
>>36768265
>grabbing my legs during sex
You mean in like cowgirl right? Or are you fucking some chick with a 9 foot wingspan?
>>
>>36765879
hahaha, you dumb fucking cunt! i'm reading this from the year 2089; you fags dont know this yet, but civilization is mostly destroyed 11 years into Hillary Clintons dictatorship. After that, legs became the only thing people cared about
>>
Yeah, I've had some pretty solid leg mired before. My legs aren't even very big teebeeaich
>>
>>36765868
/thread
>>
Only other guys who lift care about quads and hamstrings; however, with squats comes a nice gluteus maximus, so it's not all a waste of time if you're lifting for grills.

Also, even though legs don't matter that much to girls, looking like an asymmetrical buffoon with all upper body and tiny legs is not a great of a look either.
>>
>>36765868
yes. if you have a small penis. just give up
>>
>>36768288
if youre not fat and shes not fat, its very easy for her to grab ass in missionary, anon.
>>
>>36766936
Codependent is the word of the day
>>
>>36766936
>>36766784
Notice how his issue is "I'm afraid I'll never find anyone else" rather than "I'm still with her because I'm in love with her."
>>
>>36768367
Leg-based economics?
>>
>>36766449
Squat 1rm of 225 is on the level of a 12 year old. Please be bait.
>>
>>36765997
>being this delusional
They were making fun of you and your girly tights senpai
>>
>>36768856
Lol. No.
I get comments on my ass all the time nigga.
>>
>>36768840
No it is not. Maybe 15
>>
>>36766784
>110 to 280
H-how?

It's like she cloned herself, ate the clone, and kept on going. It boggles the mind.
>>
train legs with sprints/hill sprints
squats and training legs heavy in general mess up your mobility
>>
>>36768882
14 with four months of lifting and at 315.
Weigh 155.
>>
>>36768882
>>36768840
im 18 and i cant squat 135, my bench and ohp arent so horrible though

Average height and weight too

Youre both retarded
>>
>>36768940
Jesus how long have you been lifting
>>
File: 1458831174619.png (394 KB, 602x521) Image search: [Google]
1458831174619.png
394 KB, 602x521
>>36765854

Girls don't really care about you having massive legs but they DO care about you have chicken legs.

I came from chicken leg mode and girls thought I looked weak because I couldn't fill in my jeans and my legs seemed abnormally skinny.

You have to take into account that all things being equal women will fall for the man with the best personality/dominant traits, but if you appear frail or weak it makes women instinctively turn away from you, they want a man to make them feel safe and if you can't do that then you have failed at your number 1 way to obtain and hold onto a woman.

Since I've gained about 25 pounds I get A LOT more attention from women than I ever have before in my entire life. Although I still know that I'm skinny as fuck at 6'1 185 pounds, but when I was hovering at 160 I literally had people ask me if I was anorexic in real life, not jokingly. Not attractive.

I am going to bulk to 200-210 and try to stay around that weight and I expect the women will respond to that even more, the bearmode guys always have the easiest time with women.

Also, anyone else /nocalves/ here?

I do 100 standing calf raises at my house every morning and do 4x15 seated calf raises @ 100 pds at the gym 3x a week along with running 3x a week and yet my calfs have been stuck at 14inches forever.

Is there something I'm missing? How do I make them grow bro's?
>>
>>36768194
are you fat-ish as well? your legs would be small if you squatted that much at a height of 5'10" or more.
>>
>>36768969
Dude, I hit them all the time. They are strong af and complete muscle, but won't grow out. I think they eventually will, but overall a very long timespan. They still look way better than before. Do you have small ankles/knees?
>>
>>36765854
>rugby player's legs
>>
>>36765854
My legs have always been my strongest. I received compliments on my legs when I was a swimmer, and now that I'm lifting it's translated pretty well.

I guess you gotta make sure to present your best skill. I've noticed some women like being carried on my shoulders/back, which lets me show off/flirt. But I hang out with hikers, so there's that.
>>
>>36769032

my ankles are ridiculously small (8inc), so are my wrists(6in). But weirdly enough I have a wide frame.

It's been really really hard to pack muscle onto my legs even though everybody around here jokes about going T-rex mode within the first couple months of lifting.

I'm nearing the 6 month mode and only starting to put on visible muscle mass on my legs, and I'm fairly certain my calves are just fucked for life and I'll have to opt for calf implants or something because I can't get over this extreme body dysmorphia.

I just wanted to be zyzz, turns out I have shit genetics.
>>
>>36768260

jej'd
>>
>>36766784
well at least you're honest about your faggotry
>>
>>36765854
> done fucking a black chick
> stand up from the bed
> "oh youve been working your legs havent you"
> sideview
> yeah i guess lol

miri'd
>>
>>36765854
Girls are constantly obsessed with every aspect of their physical appearance and what other might think of neat about it.
>>
>>36765854
My sister and her friends have made fun of chicken leg guys in front of me before

I think everyone recognizes that an unbalanced physique just looks fucking ridiculous.
>>
I have pretty big legs and have gotten some compliments on them but it's usually from guys at the gym and not girls
>>
>>36765854
>Never heard a woman talk about a guys legs.

Fucking virgin.
>>
>>36769321
Yeah, I feel your pain. Just keep hitting them. I do legs three days a week bc they require a lot more attention than my upperbody.
>>
>>36769011

Nope not fat, 185cm @ 77kg's. Not sure why but my legs seem to grow at a much faster pase than my upper body. I see good progression in my back and traps but holy fuck my chest and arm gains suck.
>>
>>36766239
Smile*
>>
>>36765870
/thread
>>
>>36765854
ex-gf always complimented my legs
>>
>>36765854
My ex fiance used to literally grab my ass and squeeze it all the time. She had some weird fascination about spanking me but the same would happen to her so it was like 50/50 ass play between eachother. Every time we'd have sex though she'd squeeze my ass and pull me inside her. It was 10/10 and she was a 10/10 fuq.
>>
>>36769414
What
>>
>>36765870
Noice
>>
>>36765870
why are people acting like this is some kind of new saying
>>
>>36767441
Are you currently active duty marine? If so hnnnggg (if you're under 25 and below e5, this fetish is very specific)
>>
This lesbian girl I'm cool with complimented my legs out of the blue while we were in the library once
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.