[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a being mired? I went to take a drink from the water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1459404363602.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
1459404363602.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
I'm a being mired?

I went to take a drink from the water fountain at the gym and the qt3.14 in front of me smiled at me. Another girl on the leg press kept glancing at me. I get on the floor to do some planks and the girl a few feet away from me was watching.

I've been lifting for 8 months, and I'm near 12% body fat with a decent v-taper. Are these mires or am I reading into this too much.

Also, how long did it take you to hit 2pl8 bench? I hit at the end of the 4 month mark. Height 5'11 weight 160lbs.
>>
>>36765217
>I'm a being mired?
>Height 5'11
No.
>>
>>36765230
With shoes I'm arount 6'0 or 6'1.
>>
>>36765230
fuck outta here lanklet
>>
>>36765217
Hold non-creepy eye contact, if they smile yur being mired. If not you become the gym creep and can safely do what you like without the fear of sinking lower.
Also, 6'0/175lbs, hit 2pl8 bench around 1.5 year from starting at half pl8
>>
>>36765296
I smiled back, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with the girls looking at me. Should I glance in there direction with a slight smile?

What did your routine look like?
>>
>>36765338
Catch eye contact and just smile man dont think too much into it.

I did brosplit for ages because I was idiot, but moved onto 531 upper lower twice a week and my bench shot up. Always had a good diddly and squat, probably just genetics. Pressing (of some kind) multiple times a week is the best fix to a weak bench
>>
>>36765379
No way to approach a girl at the gym? I just came from the gym and all the girls were miring hard while I was dumbell rowing.
>>
>>36765217
Mired for muscles at 8 months?
Probably not
Attracted to you?
Sounds like it

>>36765230
foh lanklet
>>
>>36766036
>Attracted to you?
>Sounds like it

How do I give her the d? I'm not a kv but I've only had two longtime gfs. Haven't been laid in a year. I'm thristy bros.
>>
How old are you?
>>
You're 5'11 and weight 160
You're tiny
>>
File: im beside myself.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
im beside myself.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>>36766305
don't try to make gf's at the gym, try to make friends. that will make it easier to talk to them in general.

Practice your sleaze game outside of the gym with random women on the street ie cashiers, tellers, girls on the bus, people in lines at bank etc...
This will give you that confidence to bullshit with people that you seem to lack and simultaneously...if you fuck up you dont need to sweat it, fuck em they were random casuals. approach, and comment on her shoes, nails, hair , she says thanks, you say your name. Ice = broken...now practice swimming.

Once you get good ...or competent at that. Try it at the gym with a few girls AND GUYS. This is important because it will show you are a social person to other females and not an awkward tryhard looking for some pusspuss.
>>
>>36766368
22 y/o

>>36766397
for you

>>36766542
What type of banter do women like these days?

>awkward tryhard looking for some pusspuss.
this is exactly what I'm trying to do
>>
>>36766609
>>awkward tryhard looking for some pusspuss.
>this is exactly what I'm trying to do
secretly, we are all awkward tryhads looking for the pusspuss but we have to appear as though we are not in order to get it easier. They are like little fish and sometimes you have to not spook them in order for them to buy your bait.
>>
>>36765217
Thats why i hate gyms where girls are allowed.
Bitches distract me and i cant make gains properly.
>>
>>36765296
I dont think you can actually bench 2 plates weighing 160lbs.

Does the bar touch your chest? Does it come to a brief pause at the bottom?

Going halfway down doesnt count.
>>
>>36765242
> thinking you can add shoe height to your total height

Lmao
>>
>>36766674
my spook game is strong. how do I bait these girls? Is better to aim for 5/10s, just so I have some consistent fuck. Or should I try for a fuckpig, a girl who is fat but somewhat decent looking. Something I can just ring up and fuck. I'm not looking to invest myself into a relationship. Why is this so difficult.
>>
>>36766708
I can do 3 reps with the bar touching my chest, no brief pause at the bottom.

I'm on hypertrophy and aesthetics now.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.