[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I achieve alpha male mode, /fit/? Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 800x836) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 800x836
How do I achieve alpha male mode, /fit/?

Pic related.
>>
>>36765130
niggers can never be alpha males

their ancestors were literally slaves to white men
>>
That's an impressive monkey, America.
>>
3 sets of Photoshop
>>
>>36765130
so photoshopped look at the grass through his right arm
>>
>>36765130
where the fuck are his nipples
>>
>>36765197
>what is a shadow
>>
>>36765130
Someone post shopped version
>>
GIGA NIGGA HAS ESCAPED
>>
>>36765130
>bench
>55 reps
>>
>>36765372
NFL combine, 1 standardized weight is used across all athletes. Reps are counted.

Stupid system.
>>
File: 1430696325865.jpg (194 KB, 650x813) Image search: [Google]
1430696325865.jpg
194 KB, 650x813
>>36765140

Not true, today almost half of Blacks living in the USA have no slave ancestry at all, and a lot of the remaining half have a mixture of more recent African Immigration.

As far as Whites go, only a small fraction of a % are descended from a Slave owner, in fact MORE are related to people who died fighting to end slavery than who actually owned slaves.

Even at the time slavery was around only 1.4% of Whites owned slaves, and THAT was before the largest influx of Europeans into the country. Today its between 0.002 and 0.0005% Slave owner ancestry.

The point is moot anyway, because we KNOW it is morally wrong to abuse the child of a murder due to their parents action. If you were to every day demand money from the child, rub in their face what their parent did, tell them they are inherently evil for it etc... you would be a child abusing monster.

Yet at the same time it is considered morally good to do this collectively to ALL White kids on the Basis of their race.

So even IF America was 100% slave owner ancestry it would STILL be morally wrong to punish their children, or their children's children and attribute guilt to them until the end of time.

That's called Vilification.
>>
File: 1435760472099.png (388 KB, 800x768) Image search: [Google]
1435760472099.png
388 KB, 800x768
>>36765130
>people on /fit/ still believe this picture from a tumblr cuckold fetish blog
>>
blast insulin and HGH through all of puberty

>>36765372
55 reps of 2pl8
>>
>>36765642
Literally nobody thinks it's ok to blame living white people for slavery in the way you suggest. That's just your own guilt manifesting itself. We recognize the legacy of slavery and celebrate civil rights mvmt (which happened quite recently, in the grand scheme of things). This is coming from an African American
>>
>>36765130
God damn he's massive
>>
>>36765130
I'm 6'3", only 8 inches shorter than the nigger. No way is he actually that massive in reality. It's because the Manlet standing next to him is probably 5'4" or some shit. It's all a matter of perspective. He would only be like a head taller than me if we were to stand side to side, which isn't much.
>>
>>36765372
it's 55 reps of 225lbs
>>
>>36765886
Also, the pic is photoshopped. You can see a different background in the gap between his arm and torso. Also, his right shoulder has a bit of the old photo that wasn't properly cropped all the way. You can kinda see a bit of the old background on the border of that shoulder
>>
>>36765140
Actually their ancestors wuz kangz and queenz...
>>
>>36765705
i'm not the previous anon, but you should watch this guy's stuff. he literally thinks all white people are out to get him. I also don't know how to embed a video. just follow the fucking link.

https://youtu.be/N2P2qiINSng

or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2P2qiINSng
>>
Trips make him stronger, quads kills him
>>
>>36765130
Who's that guy?
>>
>>36766033
His name is Adobe.
>>
>>36765705

Horeshit. SJW have the biggest hate hardon for White people you could imagine. They openly hate Whites, especially males, and they simply justify and rationalize it.

Have you not been paying attention to the world around you?
>>
>>36766086

His full name is Adobe Dindushop
>>
>>36765705

Where you playing hooky all the way through grade school? It was a non-stop rant in history and social studies about how bad whitey and white men are. They went as close to saying "whites did every bad deed in history, and anything bad can be blamed on whites" as they possibly could.
>>
A near 14 foot broad jump? What are these lies, he's jumping further than the average regularly squatting and deadlifting 20 year old male can with a run up.
>>
>>36765130
>bench 55 reps
Of how much weight???????
>>
>>36767476
i can't remember but i think it was 225
>>
>>36765705
>Literally nobody thinks it's ok to blame living white people for slavery in the way you suggest.
That's literally untrue. Though there aren't very many of them, there are people so kekked they think white people should be punished, pay reparations, etc.
>>
>>36766176
>It was a non-stop rant in history and social studies about how bad whitey and white men are.

No, it isnt, it probably was to you because to your kind acknowledging even some of the horrible things whites have done throughout recent history=saying all white people are evil and need to be put in death camps, you people are so eager to be victims you make things up and exaggerate the tiniest things.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.