[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 202x249
Help me out /fit/. I'm sore from yesterday's gym routine and I can't go lifting because of that so I have nothing to do. Should I go running? (Don't care if I lose a bit of muscle as long as I lose fat)
Pic not related
>>
>not lifting through DOMS
not gonna make it
>>
Sure, run for like half an hour or something, and when you're done do a thorough stretching routine. Also you could work abs.

Alternatively, if you're on a good program, there's really not any danger in lifting through DOMS.
>>
>>36764587
>yesterdays gym routine

You do realize you should be following a WEEKLY routine, right?

What muscle groups were you supposed to be working today? If you have read the sticky and are following a decent routine, then those muscles should not have DOMS (be sore).

This is why routines exist. You shouldn't just be waking up and deciding if you feel like lifting or not that day...
>>
>>36764587
>Don't care if I lose a bit of muscle as long as I lose fat)

You've been consuming too many memes. Cardio never erodes your gains. The only scenario it does is when you're starved 3 days and you decide to do high-intensity cardio.
>>
>>36764647
>>36764618
>>36764631
So how many km/miles?
>>
>>36764655
5k will take about half an hour for most people.
>>
>>36764655
50 of each
>>
>>36764655
Run 10-30 minutes at your own pace.

It all depends on you.
Considering you never do cardio, I would suggest running for 8 minutes.
>>
>>36764685
I do cardio you fucking faggot. In half an hour I can run 15km but since I got into lifting I'm scared of cardio kills musce boogeyman.
>>
>>36764679
No trolls in my thread allowed
>>
>>36764709
Oh sorry, you just sounded like some retarded fatty who bought into dumb memes that shorten your lifespan.
>>
>>36764753
Reply to my serious response then. Or go to reddit and ask your ridiculous questions there.
>>
File: autism.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>36764709
>In half an hour I can run 15km
GOTTA GO FAST
>>
>>36764841
You are just trolling
>>
>>36764967
Read >>36764636

I hope this isn't a bait thread.
>>
>>36765007
I can't go everyday idiot
>>
>>36764911

Gotta outrun that autism!
>>
>>36765227
You said in your OP that you can't go today because of DOMS, which implies you planned to go today but now have decided against it.

I'm sorry if this makes you think I'm an idiot... Lol. Confirmed for never gonna make it.
>>
>>36765263
Make it to what? I get pussy every time I want it and I also have abs. You were here the whole time, before I posted the thread, while I was running and now after I'm finished. I take it you are retarded?
>>
>>36764587
Working whatever is sore will get rid of the soreness, it breaks up the lactic acid
>>
>>36765376
Wow.
>>
>>36765384
No. The soreness come from microtrauma in muscle fibers so they need to recover. If you work them out how will they recover?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.