[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im going to the gym for the first time today. What the fuk should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1459883101729.jpg (46 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1459883101729.jpg
46 KB, 540x960
Im going to the gym for the first time today. What the fuk should i do? Where do i start?

Pic unrelated
>>
Work your way CLOCKWISE around the machines. Going anti-clockwise is a major faux pas and will almost certainly make the other gymgoers stare at you and possibly laugh
>>
>>36763858
find a routine on the internet, or ask someone in the gym what you should do, like the guy who take your inscription
>>
If only there was some resource available which told you exactly what you should do.
>>
Hang a rope from the pull up bar and wrap it around your neck you sticky ignoring faggot
>>
>>36763858
Ready the sticky... or dont IDGAF
>>
>>36763858
Does the sticky not exist anymore?
>>
>>36763858
>>36763917

agreed. I think mods should integrate something with the forum, maybe? you know, like a guide
>>
File: 1446978297003.jpg (34 KB, 302x508) Image search: [Google]
1446978297003.jpg
34 KB, 302x508
>>36763858
Start with bench. See if you can do a pullup. Do seated shoulder press and arms.

Do some leg press. Do some bosu ball situps

Go home and realize how bad you are at all these things, but understand you'll be better tomorrow.

Wake up the next morning in incredible pain
>>
>>36763974
the link with most of the routines is dead
>>
>>36763858
start with focusing on chest for one day. Look up like 5-6 chest exercises you can do. Then the next day back, then shoulders, then legs then arms and repeat
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>36763858
Do Starting strength in the sticky, before you go look up all the excerises on youtube and make sure u do them properly, if you have trouble ask for help
>>
>>36763858
SS + GOMAD. Get ready for your T-Rex transformation. Also be comfortable with your changing sexuality. Its normal, we all go through this.
>>
>>36763858
Stay away from the cardio equipment and you'll be fine. The more cardio you do, the less gains you'll get.
>>
These threads are literally cancer, and you faggots are encouraging this.

>Read
>the
>sticky
>>
Read the god damn sticky ya faggot little fucking bitch

WEW LAD im fucking triggered oi ya little cunt can you not even fucking google basic fucking words like 'how do i kill myself' or 'how do i into zyzz' faggot newfaglet little slav fuckboi
>>
Be prepared to mire everyone who knows what they're doing. Be prepared to eventually find yourself attracted to men.
>>
>>36765239
I've literally only been to the gym 3 times now and it's already happening
>>
>>36763858
Do everything on the smith machine so you can go heavy without a spotter
>>
Well. Im done now. Feels great!

Not feeling the man-vibe yet, but thx for the tips
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.