[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start eating healthy (lots of fruits and vegetables, close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1446513932008.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446513932008.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>start eating healthy (lots of fruits and vegetables, close to no sugars and junk food) and exercising from time to time
>lost lots of weight
>body fat percentage is still roughly the same

FUCKING REEEEEEEE
How do I lower my body fat percentage?
>>
Just eat less, bro, its easy
>>
>>36763720

Fruit is all sugar
>>
File: nice thread bro.jpg (87 KB, 874x547) Image search: [Google]
nice thread bro.jpg
87 KB, 874x547
>>36763720
>lots of fruits
>close to no sugars
pick one you fucking retard
>>
unless it's protein and fat, it's sugar
>>
>>36763768
By no sugars I meant no added sugars. Should have clarified.
>>
>>36763720

you're probably still having too many added sugars in whatever you're eating, and maybe too much fruit

do cardio to burn more calories, exercise a bit and make sure you get enough protein

you've been losing nothing but muscle so far, dumbass
>>
>>36763825
>you've been losing nothing but muscle so far, dumbass

Are you too mentally disabled to do basic math? If someone lost some weight, and their body fat percentage is still the same, it means that they lost roughly as much fat as muscle.
>>
>>36763984
How do I avoid this from happening?

How can I insure that my calorie deficit is worth-while and lowering my body fat (and not my muscle)?
>>
>>36764016
Eat more brotons bro
>>
>>36764016
Why avoid it? You're still losing body fat. It's just that you're losing muscle too, but you're still losing body fat.
>>
>>36763720
If you arent working your muscle enough your body will just break it down, as it sees no reason to hang onto it. How many days a week do you lift?
>>
File: 1431782708705.png (12 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1431782708705.png
12 KB, 530x492
>>36764084
I don't
>>
>>36764040
scooby has a video saying this - if you eat enough amino acids (protein) you should hang onto the muscle.
>>
>>36763720

More protein. Also, you're not eating as well as you think you are.
>>
>>36763720
Switch to eating more protein and fat, still keep your calorie count at a deficit.
>>
>>36764874
Why fat? He's trying to lose it, not gain it/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.