[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EC stack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1460545162732.png (321 KB, 924x856) Image search: [Google]
1460545162732.png
321 KB, 924x856
Redpill me on EC Stack

Need to lose about 15 more lbs to reach goal weight but struggling

Is EC stack good way to help?

Anyone got stories of when they used it?
>>
Pharmanon here, honestly the idea is nuts, it's going to put a lot of unnecessary stress on your body. Have you tried caffeine by itself yet?
>>
>>36763747
Try it yourself. It puts textbook stress on your body, but it's not that hard on you. I've been taking it for two months with no negative side effects except for difficulty sleeping the first day or the week (I take on day off a week).
If you're young and healthy, and don't take stupid high doses, you should be fine. It helps cut fat.
>>
EC helps because it suppresses your appetite and gives you energy.

It will contribute to about an extra 100 calories burned a day through increasing resting heart rate, oxygen consumption, fidgeting, etc

Side effects are annoying at first. I had a panic attack the first time I tried it about 7 years ago.

Getting hungry and lethargic are the worst things about cutting. EC fixes that.

For me it's a preworkout sup more than a cutting tool. Just be careful because you can become dependent and addicted to it.
>>
>>36763784
Man, talk about getting addicted to it.

I missed my ephedrine yesterday, but had caffeine and I was absolutely obliterated all day. I was so fucking tired and weak. I didn't even workout!

Plus I ate like shit... what the fuck
>>
>>36763784
No you can't dumbass
Ephedrine has no addictive properties
The caffeine does, you get withdrawal headaches, but who cares
>>
>not just taking Animal Cuts stacked with yohimbine hcl
>>
>>36763767
The problem is a lot of people (esp. if you're in the States and it costs to see a doctor) don't know if they have underlying heart problems. I didn't know I had right ventricular hypertrophy (fairly trivial) until I had an echo.

If you're young, caffeine + cardio + diet should be everything you need
>>
how much extra caffein is ok. I have a high tolerance and sometimes need another cup of coffee to stay jazzed.
>>
>>36763857
Get off the caffeine for a week and tour tolerance is reset.
>>
>>36763747
No, hell I don't even drink coffee so taking a caffeine pill will be something new for me
>>
>>36763784
>>36763794

So for clarification what is the addictive part of it? Brokaid or caffeine? I don't expect to be on it long just enough to shed these last ten lbs.

Also, how is it when you get off of it? Any experience on that? Did you completely stop? Did you stop gradually like how the picture describes? How long did it take for you to feel "" normal""' again?
>>
>>36764088
that's not a bad idea. Last time I was on the stack i started drinking another cup of coffee in the morning. I think when that happens I'll just do this to reset. I was also going to taper this time around (I didn't last time, that was a pretyt shitty week).

Alos, is this the same schedule as hotnfit.com? this seems like a really slow acceleration up to full dose. I don't think it akes that long to get there. I usually just jump straight on now.
>>
>>36765037
>So for clarification what is the addictive part of it? Brokaid or caffeine? I don't expect to be on it long just enough to shed these last ten lbs.
>Also, how is it when you get off of it? Any experience on that? Did you completely stop? Did you stop gradually like how the picture describes? How long did it take for you to feel "" normal""' again?
I stopped cold turkey. Caffeine is addictive (didn't stop caffeine). I felt lethargic for a week and that was it.
>>
How many of you take it simply for a appetite suppressant and if you did, did those food cravings come back after you stopped taking it ? How does that work exactly?

I'm thinking of taking it because I keep binge eating. I'm trying hard to stop but it's been difficult for me. Stuffing my face for a few days then not eating for a few days just sucks so I'm trying to quit that but if I can't do it I'll most likely look into doing an EC stack
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.