[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone feel kind of pathetic that people have come on /fit/,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 25
File: 1385149846673.jpg (43 KB, 545x596) Image search: [Google]
1385149846673.jpg
43 KB, 545x596
Anyone feel kind of pathetic that people have come on /fit/, started lifting, made it, stopped lifting and moved on with life.....while you still haven't made it and still seem light years away from making it?

Im specifically talking about Adie (pic related) here.

I was on /fit/ before him, lifting before him, tracking all my diet, macros calories etc. Then Adie comes along, claims he eats "clean" and does a really retarded bro split and builds a solid physique, makes it, gets a GF, then disappears.

And Im still here, still looking like shit, nothings changed. While this part of Adie's life on /fit/ and lifting is literally just a closed chapter in his life.

This is like school all over again. I still remember being the last kid in my class back in primary school to get my pen license. Literally that autistic kid with the pencil while everyone else was using a pen.
>>
>>36762515
Adie lost all his gains after he left. the gf fwas a gains goblin and she took his soul. He looked good, but that pic is in good lighting with a pump. If you havent made even that much progress then theres something seriously wrong with your training. its been years anon, step up.
>>
Never gonna make it OP

Instead of being a whiny little bitch about it why not let it motivate you. Use it as fuel to go to they gym and go hard.
>>
>>36762515
i stopped lurking when adie left

is he back yet?
>>
>>36762558
That's the point im trying to make

>adie came here after me
>starts lifting
>makes great gains for the time he lifted
>made it
>got GF
>lost his gains
>doesn't give a fuck

and im still here....still stuck on the lifting part, while adie started AFTER me, made it, and is now in a new phase of his life and probably doesn't even think about lifting or this place ever again.
GENETICS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DETERMINATION
>>
>>36762515

I pulled an Adie, got to 210lbs at 6'2. 315 lb bench, 460 squat, 535 deadlift. Got a GF, started going out with people to bars and shit, grils checking out back + arms when I was turned around.

I felt the same way I had always felt. That feeling I've had since primary school man, not knowing where I was supposed to be, not knowing what I was supposed to be doing. I just wanted the comfy times back bro, sitting alone browsing dumb shit and playing vidya. I came back to this place after making it, probably makes me a failure but that's ok
>>
>>36762599
Thanks for sharing that story m8.

I understand your feelings, but ever since I started lifting 4 years ago....I just stopped being able to enjoy video games.

I really wish I could get back into gaming but lifting killed it for me.

I just feel like im wasting time on vidya.
>>
>>36762579
Prime Adie is never coming back
>>
>>36762585
your right. now that you know that will you stop lifting
>>
>>36762515
>pen license
Your what? You have to take a test or something to use a pen?
>>
>>36762627
/fit/ has been dead since 09-13 anyway

glad i left this board. fucking redditors ruined it
>>
>>36762585
what are your stats? you're probably just fat
>>
>>36762515
Yeah dude, just give ;)
Just do it ;)
its not worth the trouble ;)
>>
>>36762617

you're welcome m8.

I understand that way of feeling as well, that there's somewhere you're "going" and if you're not working on getting there, then what are you doing? wasting time

For me, when I got there, it felt like a lie. I wasn't the jacked dude with the cute GF who smiled and hugged her friends in the street when she saw them and then introduced me. I was the guy watching that go on, feeling left out and broken inside. that's just who I am, I hope things go differently for you. I hope it feels real for you anon, I hope you make it
>>
>>36762640
>glad I left thos board
You're still here.
>>
>>36762640
You're doing great anon. I wish I could leave and yet still be here lurking every waking hour.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>36762682
>>36762679
this is my first time here since supermang emerged. hows he doing now?
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (18 KB, 482x470) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
18 KB, 482x470
>>36762515
Fixed it for you
>>
>>36762515

>pen license

The UK is a joke
>>
>>36762688
he's yet to find esmeralda
>>
>>36762515
Bro, it's genetics that matter. Seriously.

Yeah, I know. It sounds like some fatass excuse. Sounds like life can't really be that unfair. But it's the way it is.

Why does he look way better than you? Did he work harder? Have a better routine? Eat a better diet? FUCK NO. He looks better because of GENETICS.

I just don't see how people can obviously understand that genetics determine height, frame, skin colour, eye colour, hair, complexion, skeletal structure, basically EVERYTHING physical, but if you say genetics determine your aesthetic potential people shout "HURR FAG UR JUST LAAAAAZY". Nope.

By all means, if you get big and aesthetic like Adie you should be happy, well done. But don't think for a SECOND that it was hard work and effort that separate you from the rest. It's GENETICS.
>>36762585
GENETICS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DETERMINATION
See, you know this, but you still lift? Why?! If aesthetics are your goal, and you don't have good genetics, just quit. It sucks, but it's the way it is. Better to not bother than to try and fail.
>>
I'm having people mirin after just a few months. Feels like I'm getting places.

I'm nowhere near fit and that is without doubt. I have made many life improvements.
If you don't use the gym as an excuse to look for all the fat in life to cut out then you are wasting your time
>hoarding shit in your house - sell it!
>wasting time in traffic - arrange better work hours!
>got a nutcase gf - dump her!
>teeth not great - get braces!

etc lads
>>
>>36762515
I joined here when fat and losing weight.
>Got a good body after a few years.
>Got a gf
>Left
>Kept lifting
>came back recently and kinda missed the memes and jokes

Now I just pretend to be one of you
>tfw you post tfw no gf and everyone posts feels
>tfw gf is cuddling next to you as you give cucks feels
DEVILISH
>>
>>36762859
tharwasjoke
>>
File: 1.jpg (40 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40 KB, 800x533
>>36762515
tinytrip made it, left, got a gf and a job and is still big.

kill yourself
>>
>>36762953

pretty much this. Can't believe people haven't made it yet.
>>
File: 1459192592629.jpg (13 KB, 122x162) Image search: [Google]
1459192592629.jpg
13 KB, 122x162
>>36762585
That's exactly what a loser would say
>>
Let's be honest, most of the people here who think they've made it just lowered their standards until 'making it' meant getting abs and fucking bar sluts.
>>
>>36762986
How do i get shoulder like this?

>I've never been this erect before
>>
>>36763030
be like 5'3''
>>
File: Tinytrip.jpg (22 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Tinytrip.jpg
22 KB, 640x426
>>36763030
be 5'4 and press 5 kg more than you weigh
>>
>>36763004
Same here. Genetics are a blessing
>>
>>36763038
>>36763053

I'm 5'10
so pressing 265lb? fs

captcha: train
>>
>>36763038
Im 5'5.75 will i get those capped boulders?
>>
People stop lifting? The fuck? How retarded.
>>
File: 02.jpg (742 KB, 1600x1080) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
742 KB, 1600x1080
>>36762660
Goddamn, that's some deep shit m8.
>>
>going to 4CHAN
>to improve your life in any way

Get a fuckin grip m8, we literally just come here for the shit posting. This place like all of 4chan will bring nothing going positive
>>
>>36763053
fucking godly
>>
File: 1264599935484.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1264599935484.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
>>36763076
also be around 8%bf

not sure you can ever get those shoulder at 5'10 natty
>>36763122
best looking trip on this board probably. if not then tied with zyzz
>>
>>36762879
Underrated
>>
If genetics don't matter then how come you faggots just spam the same old people over and over as examples of "making it".

Hold on, I can answer that for you. It's because very few people actually have the genetics to "make it".

You think those guys you use as examples eat or train any different to everyone else here? Give me a fucking break, they all do the same shit, some people get good results, some get bad results some get average results, a little bit get really great results and then you have the genetic rare elites who get outstanding results and you just spam their photos over and over claiming "look bro anything is possible"

Critical thinking skills seem to be nonexistent on this board.
>>
>>36762640
Shut up faggot
>>
>>36763251
Its worse on other fitness related boards. But people occupied with lifting are generally highly delusional
>>
>>36763251
This x 100.

/fit/ is so quick to mock fatasses for believing in for gimmicky shit like shake weights, yet people here pretty much fall for the EXACT same bullshit. They look at guys with great genetics and think "oh, this guy must have the answer, I wonder what his ROUTINE is"... It's just unbelievable.

I can forgive young teens for believing that shit but when you see grown men who have been lifting for 5 years without good results who STILL think they need to "change their routine", or "switch up their diet", without realising the only reason they don't look like their idols is because of their fucking genes.

I'm not saying lifting is pointless or that it won't improve you, but "making it" is a pipe dream. For every person who "makes it", there's 50 people who put in just as much effort and barely got anything out of it.
>>
>>36762823

Nice.
>>
>>36763310
>>36763363

Your just lazy guys who don't know how to eat or train properly, and you probably don't train hard enough.

I am in my first year lifting and Im making so many gains naturally, in the next few years based on my current progress ill be a fucking god. Just because you guys THINK you do it right...ever thought that maybe you don't do it right?
>>
File: 1448648553431.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448648553431.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
I don't know who's trolling who anymore
>>
>>36763409
Lol you are a naive idiot.
Great, you got lucky with genes. Good for you. But don't patronize people by thinking it's your hard work that got you to where you are. It's GENETICS that count. I GUARANTEE there are people doing the exact same shit as you, eating the same food, putting in the same amount of work, doing the same routine, and getting NOWHERE. Why? Genetics.
>>
>>36763409
>first year
No shit. It's called noob gains, that goes away.
>>
>>36762879
>Why does he look way better than you? Did he work harder? Have a better routine? Eat a better diet? FUCK NO. He looks better because of GENETICS.
lol

>/fit/fag does SS
>Successful guys do bro splits

>/fit/fags follow fad diets because muh studies
>Successful guys don't

>/fit/fags are natty
>Successful guys roid

So it's easy: Just emulate what the successful guys do and don't emulate what the losers do. The question is why this seesm to be impossible for you.
>>
Ive been here for four years
Cant get weight above 140 lb (@6')
Cant get legs to squat anything worthwhile
Cant get a job that gives me time to eat
Think about it anons what could You do in four years?
Ive gotten better grillz are incredibly easy but still
It is agonizing
I know I fucking suck
A g o n I z I n g
>>
>>36763363

Considering the food choices I've seen anons here making all the time it's probably diet.

>pizza
>fries
>sodas
>burgers

>tfw I forgot /fit/ is just full of teenagers and manchilds that cry over everything
>>
>>36763445
Nah, I was a 007:Goldeneye DK mode skele just 10 months ago. I made all kinds of gains now. Once I reach 2-3 years in Im gona be a Zyzz or Sied for sure.

>>36763449
I see this posted everytime I talk about my amazing <1st year gains. You guys are just making stuff up in order to have excuse for your lack of gains.

I just train harder than you guys, accept it, move on.
>>
>>36762515
That happens when you stay for a while.
You grow out of the whole aesthetics, macros mode. You learn how to be fit and know you can return anytime before old age, but you realize it doesnt matter outside of health.

Im just here because the only thing in my room are my books a bed and a laptop.
>>
>>36763251
>You think those guys you use as examples eat or train any different to everyone else here?
Yes: They don't do SS and inject da juice. If you do neither, you can't expect to have the same results.
>>
>>36763483
We'll see where you are in 3-4 years.
>>
S A D C U N T S
A
D
C
U
N
T
S
>>
>>36763445
I'm muscular without lifting. However, I played a team sport for almost 15 years and went to the gym from the age of 16 on. It's dishonest to claim my genetics didnt play a huge role in my success with women although lifting certainly didn't hurt.
I know many who have been busting their asses in the gym for years and it has yet to pay off. Good on you for acquiring gains but don't attribute your success to something that for the most part is beyond ones control.
>>
>>36763483
>I just train harder than you guys, accept it, move on.
Low quality bait
>>
>>36763486
>>36763470

>this niggas actually think people do SS.

I've literally never seen anyone do SS at my gym, and still....the majority of people look like shit.

You know how you have people like Adie, Zyzz, Tinytrip being spammed on here? 3 guys? Yeah well there's 3 guys at my gym who train exactly like the other 5000 people at the gym, who just look 10000x better than the other 4997 people. Why? Top genetics, not better diet, not better training. Just the best genetics.

Just use some critical thinking skills for once, look at all the most aesthetic guys at your gym. You'll probably be able to count maybe 3-5 guys out of a total of thousands. Are those 3-5 guys doing anything different to everyone else you see training? or even yourself?

I mean for fuck sake, there's a guy at my gym who I fucking ADMIRE, amazing physique, and yet....we're basically equal in strength on every single lift, we started talking to each-other and began lifting with each-other because of the fact our strength levels are the same and we've always worked in together on shit like squats, bench, ohp etc. Why does this guy look 1000x better than me? He doesn't know why, he tells me he doesn't even track anything he eats, just eats whatever he wants, turns up-to the gym, lifts and that's it. There's nothing special going on with him, his body just responds really well to the training stimulus. According to /fit/ logic, we should be look the same, because our strength is basically the same, shit, even our height is the same. He just looks 1000x better.

Not hating or jealous, just stating facts. There's nothing I could do to look anywhere near as aesthetic as he does besides literally have his genetic makeup.
>>
>>36762515
>while you still haven't made it and still seem light years away from making it?

I was in this exact situation. I wish I had good news or I could tell you "how I finally made it", but let's be real. >>36763363 is right.

I quit that lifting/dieting bullshit. Biggest waste of time ever.

We hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza. It sucks, but it's the way it is bros. There's no point in lifting. You're either born alpha you aren't. "Making it" is a lie.
>>
>Tfw 4,5 years of training (with a few months holidays and not training here and there that set me back a little)

I came from 59kg gone up to 70 cut to 65, up go 75, cut to 70 up to 80, cut to 75 then up again.
I've been there for the past 2 years, which have my most strict years in terms of training, eating right, rarely drinking, rarely drugs and I've made minimal progress. I've gone up and down from a little over 80kg back to 75 like 3 or 4 times now with minimal muscle retained (I know how to cut properly). My natty limit just sucked.

I decided to do my first babby fraud like 6 months ago. I've done 2 times 4 weeks of MK677 (10-15mg a day) and 2 times 4 weeks of lgd-4033 (3-5mg a day) and despite 2 injuries and 2 months of just training 2X weekly due to temporarily moving for work, I'm now bulking and at 83kg with a relatively decent body fat% compared to what I had before. (I would just look >20% bf whenever I got over 80kg).

Would definitely recommend to the people like me with shit genetics that are stuck in the same situation for a long time and just not satisfied with your physique. Especially the mk677 seems to work well for me.

btw I know I still look like shit compared to a lot of others, but for me personally I'm happy with the progress. So don't bully pls.
>>
File: IMG_20160330_133823.jpg (1 MB, 1430x1637) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_133823.jpg
1 MB, 1430x1637
>>36763581
Forgot image>>36763581
>>
>>36763536
>Just use some critical thinking skills for once, look at all the most aesthetic guys at your gym. You'll probably be able to count maybe 3-5 guys out of a total of thousands. Are those 3-5 guys doing anything different to everyone else you see training? or even yourself?
Yes. They juice and train for aesthetics (ie. Split, volume training). I do giant sets for speed-endurance because I train for martial arts.

You get what you train for, simple as that.
>>
>>36763536
True. It's a bitter truth to learn but not everyone is cut out to have a 10/10 physique.
Some day they will realize that but until then, keep tracking your calories in hopes of getting those girls, man.
>>
>>36763168
I have an erection the strength of 1 trillion lions
>>
>>36763602
Honestly, you look good and probably are pretty big IRL. This board just makes you feel inferior with all the juiced up gymbros that get posted. Even if your genetics aren't top tier, you look better than you would have if you never started lifting.
>>
>>36763618
We're not talking about 10/10 physiques, tho. We're talking about "looking good", ie. 7-10/10.
>>
>>36763602
But you look good? I mean, there are tons of pro athletes who look worse, so where's your problem?
>>
>>36763614
Bro, just stop. Everyone trains the same. The most aesthetic people I see aren't training any differently to the average skinnyfat I see whose been at it for years. I just don't get why you guys are so fucking delusional and unable to simply have a logical discussion about this.

You're always just so fucking fast to automatically disregard people as not training properly or eating properly, you guys don't really believe that right? You REALLY think there's just a handful of people that do it right? Come on, gimme a break man.

You guys probably fall for all that self-help life-coaching shit as well don't you? My fucking god what is this place. No wonder all these cringe-worthy scam-artist life coach, pickup girls, get rich quick, fake natty on youtube get so rich, you fucking delusional ignorant faggots ARE SO FUCKING BRAIN DEAD.
>>
>>36763656
>Everyone trains the same.
lol, you're delusional.

>The most aesthetic people I see aren't training any differently to the average skinnyfat I see whose been at it for years.
That's because they juice - roids ARE the magic bullet, no matter what /fit/ tells you.
Look at pro BB'ers - every single one of them trains differently.
Why? Normally at high levels of a sport, people all train more or less the same because some methods are proven to give results. Why not in BB?
Because they all juice and if you juice enough, your training methods don't matter - you'll grow no matter what you do.

>You're always just so fucking fast to automatically disregard people as not training properly or eating properly, you guys don't really believe that right? You REALLY think there's just a handful of people that do it right? Come on, gimme a break man.
Well, if you're talking about the absolute cream of the crop, only a handful of people ever reaching it is normal in all sports. But I thought we were just talking about people being aesthetic?

If we go by "mass+definition", Zyzz would be a 7/10 compared to the 10/10 of a BB pro - but you would call Zyzz aesthetic, which proves that you don't need to be the best of the best. You just need to be good.
>>
>>36763644
With years of training and steroid abuse, some will never acquire even a 7/10 physique. I'm not saying you should not lift. But attributing your success to some smug definition of dedication/ambition is dishonest. The fact of the matter is, genetics play a far more important role than many like to admit, either because they like to take credit for their success or because they desperately need to cling to the delusional notion that their dream body can be achieved by just working harder than others.
>>
>>36763656
Yeah I'm sure your body is the only one among 7 billion that is incapable of growing muscle. Great post. Super insight. Keep me updated on your thoughts. Tbh the only part of your GENETICS that is inferior is the part that determines intelligence.
>>
>>36763706
>With years of training and steroid abuse, some will never acquire even a 7/10 physique.
No, this is impossible.

>dedication/ambition
You don't need those, you just need to juice and do a split for 1-2 years. Bam, you'll be aesthetic. It's that simple.

>working harder than others
It doesn't have anything to do with hard work. You just need to use the right tools to reach your goal, that's all.
>>
>>36763726
Narrow clavicles, wide hips, tiny frame, small bones and disgusting muscle insertions are all genetically determined. You can roid all you want, there's no solution to subpar genes.
>>
>>36763779
Would still look good with roids.
>>
>>36763779
>Muscle insertions
Only autists care about those. Van Damme has zipper abs, still aesthetic.
>>
>>36763779
All this.

And you know what's funny? Lifting attracts people like this, with these terrible genetics. They buy into the lie the industry sells.

The cycle never ends. You can see it by this thread here where people with experience are telling it like it is, and you still have others dismissing their comments as bullshit.

People on here remind me of Jason Genova, they just never learn.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 607x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 607x960
>>36763789
Better than before? Certainly. Good? Up to you, I guess.
>>
>>36763808
Now imagine if this guy

>didnt take gear
>was at 12-15% bodyfat (still very lean bodyfat percentages for a male)

He'd look like poop and get absolutely shit on by /fit/, even with 10+ years lifting. The gear didn't do anything besides give him the typical photo-shopped hard full look.
>>
>>36763799
If your hips are wider than your fucking shoulders, it will not look good, no matter if you're a walking pharmacy. Christ, how hard is it to understand that concept?

>>36763802
>lifting attracts the kind of people with terrible genetics.

Right on. If their genetics were great, they'd never feel the need to have their entire lives revolve around lifting. In their early 20s most genetic losers realize there's something wrong, so they turn to lifting in hopes of fixing it. For many, it's their last chance so naturally they force themselves to believe if they just train hard enough, just pick the perfect program, just track those calories more meticulously, just roid a little bit more, they will eventually overcome their genetic deficit. It's tragic, but that's just the way it is.
>>
File: 1419370037526.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1419370037526.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>36763982
>Right on. If their genetics were great, they'd never feel the need to have their entire lives revolve around lifting. In their early 20s most genetic losers realize there's something wrong, so they turn to lifting in hopes of fixing it. For many, it's their last chance so naturally they force themselves to believe if they just train hard enough, just pick the perfect program, just track those calories more meticulously, just roid a little bit more, they will eventually overcome their genetic deficit. It's tragic, but that's just the way it is.

err...how do you know who i am?
>>
>>36763808
This body looks awful both to guys and to women I'm certain
>>
>>36764007
It's pretty easy to understand. With good genes and good upbringing (sports as a child and especially during puberty, good and healthy food, enough sleep, no extraordinary stress like abuse, bullying, death of parents), your body develops properly.
Most internet subcultures consist of people who spent their entire childhood and teen years eating shit and staying up all night playing video games. Obviously, nurture like that destroys all your genetic potential. Fucks you over for life.
>>
>>36764110
>death of parents
Damn. At least I played sports all the time. Right guys?
>>
>>36763168
>best looking trip on this board probably
you must of not seen his face before
>>
lots of stuff out there on this topic. Most people are also direly oblivious to the whole topic and if you're a good conversationalist, it's a fascinating topic to talk about. If not, you might creep someone out. Be that as it may, it never hurts to check it out.

https://youtu.be/NNnIGh9g6fA
>>
File: 1459048228181.jpg (169 KB, 1080x837) Image search: [Google]
1459048228181.jpg
169 KB, 1080x837
>tfw going on my first date ever this friday at the age of 22

Any tips brahs?
>>
>>36764227
>1hour video

cliffs for the video and how it relates to this thread at all
>>
>>36762986
Dude, Tinytrip killed himself like 2 years ago. He certainly "made it"
>>
>>36764250
It's actually a lecture consisting of 25 parts. Goes into depth about how our genes (nature) and upbringing (nurture) determine your entire life. He talks about depression, schizophrenia, sexuality, aggression and how they relate to your biology.
It's better to read his books but the lecture is a start.

Basically, to become Chad you need both good genes and a favorable upbringing. Thats also why you often can tell from the face alone if someone is from a wealthy family or a dirt poor background. The pic of the girls posted shows clearly (disregarding their clothes) that they are from wealthier families

Related to the topic: no matter how well you train, eat and roid, your potential is determined in the womb and during puberty. Genetic health equals attraction. If you have shit genes, lifting is pointless.
>>
>>36763483
Post pics if your gonna talk shit. you post and ill post my 1 year
>>
>>36764346
>being this much of a pacifier sucking pussy ass nigger bitch

Dude either kill yourself or go 10x harder than the Chad working out next to you. That's it. Thats all you got.

You gotta be on the brink of fucking suicide to realize your genetics don't determine your willpower. A fuck you to everything that made you a genetic runt is better than aesthetics.
>>
>>36764239
>tfw get pet rats
>tfw girl at pet store is fucking gorgeous
>she's a bit weird as she has almost every pet you can think of and is a vegetarian but no dyed hair/warning signs
>i've been a fatassfatass for most of my teenage years and didn't get /fit/ untill my 20s so i have no fucking clue if she's interested or not

is a girl interested in you if you goes on and on about her pets/hobby i guess?
>i ask about her pets
>she tells me funny stories
>smiles alot
>doesn't sell me bs i don't need (just make your own toys or put an old sock inside and theyll use it as a bed etc etc)
>sells me 2 for 1 rats since i'm saving them from death

I went back to the store a couple times and noticed how good looking she was the last time i went but i honestly am 2 spaghetti to know if she like me or not.

help pls
>>
>>36764239
Relax
>>
>>36762617
I know that feel, bro. Gaming just ain't the same anymore.
>>
File: 1401374440077.jpg (182 KB, 771x681) Image search: [Google]
1401374440077.jpg
182 KB, 771x681
>>36764239
I hope you're doing something fun.

Boring dates are..... Boring

Make sure to touch her while you talk. Will make getting closer to hey easier as the night goes on. Invite her upstairs for a drink. If she says no go for kiss
>>
>>36762986

>manlet
>making

great meme pajeet
>>
File: 1458593395932.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458593395932.png
1 MB, 800x800
>fag spams FACE, FRAME, and HEIGHT
>no one believes him
>starts spamming GENETICS
>thinks he's fooling anyone past a retarded newfag
kek
>>
>>36763808
this is literally bottom 1% of genetics combined with a totally imbalanced routine
>>
>>36764481
I'm not bitter. I get laid. I'm just not a hypocrite about it, because many factors are beyond ones control.
Lifting is a good thing and everyone should do it, but people need to be realistic about the outcome. Some will benefit greatly, others are doomed no matter what.
>>
>>36764589
He looks weird though, wide hips, though i mire his body everything from the shoulder up looks fuckign creepy/ugly as hell

im a girl
>>
>>36764498
only one way to find out

just ask her out
>>
>>36764498
pet rats suck.
I thought they were going to be cool.
cage stinks and needs to be cleaned way too often.
got rid of them. they went to a good home.
>>
>>36764601
no shit he looks weird
>>
File: Manlet.jpg (19 KB, 241x304) Image search: [Google]
Manlet.jpg
19 KB, 241x304
>>36763808
>>
>>36764605
internet said clean cage once a week but these niggas smell after 3-4 days.

I honeslty like them, they are cheeky little cunts (1 females) but they are too shy and only come to me when i have treats.
>expecting anything different from females
>>
>>36762515
>pen licence
Is that some retarded shit they do in 'murica?
>>
File: 1459815540512.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1459815540512.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>36764633
>expecting anything different from females
>>
>>36764603
B-but what if she was just being nice and i get absolutely rekt'd infront of the rabbits and hamsters?
>>
lifting has nothing to do with having the balls to talk to girls, it seems like getting a girlfriend is your definition of "making it", so you're wasting your time lifting. You should be socializing instead
>>
>>36764498
>no warning signs
>is a vegetarian
>>
>>36762688
>I just happened to be on /fit/ when there was a thread that I can bitch
>>
>>36763808

>pecs way out of proportion for his body

If thats what making it is like I never want to
>>
>>36764665
desu alot of us on /fit/ aren't people who haven't had gfs or relationships. Most of us are just guys that were fat/skinny during our failed relationships and we think that , That may have contributed to us losing our oneitis or not getting the oneitits at all.

What ends up happening is once we get /fit/ we realise the problem lies within our own mentality and we shit post while being big guys
>>
>>36764686
Is that a warning sign? She seemed really normal, and i honestly think she might live on a farm or grew up in one cause she seems a bit "odd" but i have no idea what signs girls give when they aren't "just being nice" and are actually interested
>>
>>36764651
literally nothing
>>
>>36763516
You're lucky you started early. Makes a big difference. Lifting as a teen is almost as good as roiding.
>>
>>36763445
God fuck off back to R9k faggot. You post the same shit every time and it's so annoying with no basis in science
>>
>>36764698
>no back
>no shoulders
>completely over developed chest and abs
>shit genetics anyways

its not a good combination
>>
>>36764686
You're thinking of vegans. Most vegetarians are pretty normal people. A real warning sign would be if she told him she was vegan and then he saw her repeatedly eating dairy products or something
>>
File: Capture.png (52 KB, 1284x336) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
52 KB, 1284x336
>>36762617
>I just feel like im wasting time on vidya.
Learn Japanese faggot
>>
>genetics
>genetics
>genetics
I'm gonna blame it on roids desu senpai
>>
>>36764725
How do you ask a girl out?
>inb4 'go out with me'
She's at work bruh
>>
>>36764640
It was in Australia, back in the late 90s.

I am probably a lot older than most of you guys here.
>>
see, if your genetics really are that bad, just start roiding after a year+. roids are the great equalizer.
>>
>>36764239
you'll probably fuck it up

don't worry though, practice makes perfect. but a few tips

>don't ask what she wants to do, pick it and tell her
>don't apologize for trivial shit
>look her in her eyes
>if she starts playing games afterwards, stop communicating
>>
>genetics fag spouts bullshit since he is a loser, trying to come to terms with him being a loser
>i eat the same as guy x, but hes skinny and im not, must be genetics!
You must LIFT HEAVIER. You have to suffer. You might lift the same as the biggest guy at the gym, but thats his maintenance. Stop being a victim of life.
>>
File: Stronger.png (1 MB, 1230x768) Image search: [Google]
Stronger.png
1 MB, 1230x768
The only reason I go on this board anymore is to laugh at people with shit escuses. This is a great thread for me
>>
>>36764110
> implying that the unhealthy environment you grow up in affects genetic potential
> believing this is a valid excuse for not putting forth effort to change unhealthy environment
>>
>>36764665
This. Or then do both, which seems to be impossible for /fit/ autists.
>>
>>36763822
He'd look better with more weight IMO. When you're at that low of a body fat your face really thins out. But you're right that fit would still probably shit on him
>>
>>36762515
How long have you been on /fit/? Adie was a thing maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I used to lurk a ton back then and then stopped coming to /fit/ for around 3 years. Just recently started coming here again but its a complete shit show. Only neets and freshman frat bros left here.

Something is seriously wrong with you if you are on 4chan regularly for more than 5 years.
>>
>>36764793
I've never posted about this before. As I said, I'm on the other side of the spectrum. Certainly lifting (team sports more so, however) during my teens helped a lot with getting laid, but in no way do I attribute that solely l to my body. I also advocate lifting.

I'm just clearing up some of the delusions many here cling to.
>>
File: 1460113696382.gif (761 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
1460113696382.gif
761 KB, 427x240
>>36764908
>Something is seriously wrong with you if you are on 4chan regularly for more than 5 years.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (218 KB, 1412x870) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
218 KB, 1412x870
All these people saying

>hurrr anything is possible, ur just not training hard enough!!!! hurrr

pic related is literally you.
>>
File: 1392398906257.png (76 KB, 161x246) Image search: [Google]
1392398906257.png
76 KB, 161x246
>mfw I've made it and I still lurk /fit/

I've been on this stupid site for ten years now anyways, so I'm here for the long haul
>>
>>36764908
>you have a major malfunction if youve been on 4chan, but i dont, i took a break
>>
>>36764940
Truly made it?
If you have been around for 10 years there is a good chance that you are just high functioning autist with a decent body.

If you have truly made it, props to you!
>>
>>36763808
Look at HIS right clavicle. Where it meets the dimple. The skin tones noticeably change, and there is a layer overlap. Pretty good shoop.
>>
>>36764963
Different guy here. You should have experienced everything this board can offer you in a year here because of how repetitive it is. Nothing wrong with browsing /fit/ once in a while but what are you supposed to get out of browsing here regularily?
>>
>>36764908
>Something is seriously wrong with you if you are on 4chan regularly for more than 5 years.
I know desu
>>
>>36764963
I have been coming here again for maybe 2 weeks. Probably less than 10 times overall and that's just because I have a lot of time right now. Nothing is gonna keep me here once I start my new job.

I have been gone long enough that /fit/ is completely fucked up and should not be taken seriously.
>>
>>36764974
>If you have been around for 10 years there is a good chance that you are just high functioning autist with a decent body.

Can't argue with that

My social life is great and I'm slowly making progress in all other areas of my life as well, so I guess I'm still making it.
>>
>>36764785
Oh alright. Never heard if such a thing.
>>
>>36765022
You seem like a real cool guy can i be your friend
>>
>>36764994
>what are you supposed to get out of browsing here regularily?

Makes some people feel less lonely.
>>
>>36765102
Of course, anon. Lets leave this place together and make it.
>>
>>36762986
Didn't he kill himself?
>>
>>36765150
Fuck you normie piece of shit
>>
>>36762879
Why are you lifting anyway?

What matters are FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME
>>
>>36764785
Going from pencil to pen sounds like something you would do in year 2 or 3, making you 7 or 8 years old in the late 90's meaning your about 24-25 now.

Your older than all the underaged faggots here but hardly fucking old.

I'm 24 this year.
>>
>>36765357
>pen license
FUCKING YUROP
>australia is just yurop on an island

FUCKING LOL
LOL
O
L
>>
>>36765357
I finished primary school in 1999

I turned 29 years old in March.
>>
>>36764908
adie was like 2 years ago you dummy
>>
>>36766521
>
Adie left this board in 2013 you mong and he was here for a good while before. It doesn't even matter but when OP says that he was here before Adie it must have been at least 5 years.
>>
File: food.png (25 KB, 744x549) Image search: [Google]
food.png
25 KB, 744x549
i think i fucked up
>>
>>36766645
Ricky, is that you?
>>
>>36762864
kek
>>
>>36766645
>daily goal 7096kcal
What?!
>>
>>36766826
C'MON
>>
>>36766826
C'MON
>>
>>36762879
I agree with you except the last part. Being a /fit/ genetically inferior man is still better than being a /fat/ inferior man.
>>
>>36762515
>that chest
>making it
choose one
>>
>>36762879

HEIGHT
>HEIGHT
FACE
>FACE
FRAME
>FRAME
>>
>>36764341
>not understanding that is making it

zyzz, jeff, tiny, they all made it

h-hold me /fit/
>>
>Babbies first existential crisis
Are you guys literally 12-15 or something? Shit, you're so creepy and embarassing.
>>
>>36766633
3 is closer to two than 5 or 6
>>
>>36767051
dysmorphic retard i bet you look like fucking garbage
>>
>>36764938
Fronk is too pure for the industry.
>>
>>36762879
>it's better not to bother than to try and fail
this is a sad way to lead a life
>>
It's all because you're a cunt that tries to stay shredded year round. Bulk the fuck up and build some muscle you phag. As a natural, you don't get big eating to be shredded, you get big to get fat as well and then cut to get shredded. Geez, those guys bulk for like 2 years non-stop, it's fucking pathetic some people going on 1 month cut 1 month bulk. It just doesn't work.
>>
>>36762515
A-adie?
>>
>>36763536
People would not tell you that they are using roids, so idiots like you keep thinking its genetics
>>
>>36764239
Where are you taking her?

Basically, just talk to her like a normal fucking person, don't put any moves on her, just chat- if you're suited to each other, it'll be easy, if not, it'll show.
>>
File: 1460441625787.jpg (101 KB, 737x536) Image search: [Google]
1460441625787.jpg
101 KB, 737x536
>>36762515
Can you blame them. eventually, you've got to get to where this place has nothing left to offer.
>>
>>36762515
>why don't I have what he has?
why do you give a fuck?
>>
>>36766645
This is the type of thing that nobody wants to admit.
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.