[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into alpha male mode, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1460256396255.jpg (9 KB, 292x173) Image search: [Google]
1460256396255.jpg
9 KB, 292x173
How do I into alpha male mode, /fit/?
>>
>>36761577
>>
>>36761577
Be confident and passionate
>>
>>36761577

>he doesent know he cant become an alpha male

if you arent born alpha i have bad news for you, beta fuck.
>>
>>36761752
>>
>>36761577
If you are on 4chan asking this question you never will
>>
I peed on Lenny Kravits so many times it stopped being funny and became like a chore.
He is now Allison's new husband.
She bangs girls while he eats ice cream.
>>
Alphas are born, not made. Also, charisma/confidence is complete bullshit. It's LOOKS that matter. Genetically determined HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. You don't "become chad", your parents either make one or they don't. That's literally it.

I'm sure this thread will hit bump limit with a bunch of PUA gymcels arguing about "the benefits of NoFap" and other pointless horseshit, but really all you need to know is that some guys "have it", and some guys don't. You can have it and lose it, but not the other way around.
>>
>>36762027
>alphas are born, not made
So are humans. I guess all humans are capable of being alpha. Thanks.
>>
just b urself :)
>>
>>36761577
Everything you think an alpha is in your mind? Imitate it.
>>
>>36762467
This. I peaked after I began imitating Ryan Gosling's character in Crazy, Stupid, Love. One of the more autistic things I've done but it actually worked.
>>
Alpha is not a real thing.

It's not even used to describe members of the animal kingdom anymore.
>>
>>36761577

All these self-help books, redpill subrddits, pua youtube videos.......just fucking travel and you will realise the only thing you need to do is seeking discomfort. And I'm not talking about Disney Land.

For example, three weeks alone in China will change you like a good cycle your body.
You are constantly uncomfortable, you don't speak Mandarin, you constantly the center of attention, you are forced to approach people and interact and at the same time it will probably the best time of your life.

It is like a good workout, if it hurts do a few more reps and your muscle will grow. If it 'hurts' (for example you feel really uncomfortable doing a presentation in front of 50 people) do it anyway, do not avoid pain and you will grow.
>>
File: alexi.png (87 KB, 183x227) Image search: [Google]
alexi.png
87 KB, 183x227
>>36762854
Thanks anon

I liek this
>>
>>36762027
This is something I always hear from asian/indian faggots. Keep blaming your parents/genetics.
>>
Visible confidence and unshakeable self-belief.
>>
>>36762854
This, 100%. Search risk at all times.
It's the exact opposite of sitting at home on 4chan, even after you extend your safe bubble to the gym.
>>
File: tall, handsome, great frame.jpg (221 KB, 2932x1948) Image search: [Google]
tall, handsome, great frame.jpg
221 KB, 2932x1948
>>36762027
>
>>
>>36762501
Yup, I (embarrisingly) imitated Zyzz from 2011 to 2013, never had more pussy and faggots wanting to be my friend.
>>
No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.
>>
>>36762533
explain
>>
>>36762951

based lemmy ;...;
>>
put yourself out there.
Most people don't want to because they are scared of failing or scared of people's opinion.
Despite what you might think, alphas take shit from people ALL the time, they just know how to deal with it.
>>
Make alpha friends, put yourself in difficult and different situations, lift, take risks and Stop watching Anime.
>>
Be dominating and don't give a fuck about pussy.
>>
>>36762951
bet he died a virgin lel
>>
>>36761577
The thing with about becoming an alpha male is that the more you try, the less you are
>>
>>36762027

the point of /fit/ is that you can 'make' it

I know this weird autistic skinny ginger who has a 9/10 girlfriend just because he actually bothered to ask her out
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.