[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final progress thread, as requested. I am VERY happy with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: updated.jpg (87 KB, 1114x417) Image search: [Google]
updated.jpg
87 KB, 1114x417
Final progress thread, as requested.

I am VERY happy with the results.
>>
File: Brogress.jpg (1 MB, 3188x2540) Image search: [Google]
Brogress.jpg
1 MB, 3188x2540
>>36761416
why are you wearing a shirt on final pic ?
>>
>>36761416
bump
>>
>>36761982
is it me or did you only turn on the bathroom light? and change your pants
>>
>>36762050
that's just hardcore mean
i'll just kill me self
>>
>>36761982
>the evolution of a man putting on his pants.
>>
>>36761416
I am almost 19, let say that I achieve a decent body when I am 20 and a half, how much training will require to maintain it until I am 27
>>
>>36761982

Hate to break it to you, but you look almost the same in all photos.

What's your routine?
>>
>>36762165
PPL
i think i look the same cause it's the same damn retarded pose and i put way to many pictures.. One before after would have been good enough, i wen't from 65 kilos being skinny fat to today's 71,5 kg in 1year and 6 months
>>
>>36761982
>>36762050
>>36762054

Okay brah, let me put it like this.

You definetely changed quite a bit and the progress is very visible.

But you have to realize that this is bad progress for this amount of time, you could have done way more than that.

I feel you are going easy in the gym. I have a few friends who have very slow progress too.

They dont skip sessions, but the training itself is so lame.

Go harder next time.

>1-2 minute rests between sets, NOT MORE
>Go to NEAR muscle failure on every set, and go to complete muscle failure for the last 3-5 sets of your session.
> Please dont choose baby weight. You are a young men, you can handle more than 50 lbs on flat bench DB press.

General rule is, if you can do more than 8 reps, then you need to choose a higher weight.
>>
>>36762050
no its not just you... 1 yr 4 months
>>
>>36762203
I never missed a single session, maybe im not eating enough. But thanks man, maybe i did not have progressed enough, feels bad man
>>
>>36761982
Minor muscles like shoulders and stuff grew, which takes years, and doesnt show that much.

Keep lifting, try something new every few months. Focus on slowly getting stronger on the big 4 compounds
>>
>>36762203
I'm also a skeleton gaining weight, and I think my frame changes dramatically from the angle you see it in.

The way I'm standing and the angle can change a lot. Like my core, lats, back and legs as an example of muscles that go from looking dyel to pretty swole if they're flexed/unflexed or camera angling.

Thanks for the motivation to start killing it more
>>
>>36761416
shitty tattoos bruh
>>
>>36761416
there's no way you lost all that in two months bro
how?
how much cardio and how much weightlifting?
>>
>>36761416

this is shit mate. you can do this progess in 10 seconds.
00:00:00: pushing out belly
00:00:01:sucking in belly
00:00:02: sucking in and flexing
00:00:10:put on douche bag chloth and go out

not sure how you did the hair cut though

I guess it's just tasty bait. You got me.
>>
>>36761982
You need at least 2 pages of those pics to have 'made it'. Or show the pics interval of 1 year instead of months.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.