[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"And then I asked him what he does when he's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 2014-07-31_22-51-05-665x385.png (381 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-31_22-51-05-665x385.png
381 KB, 665x385
>"And then I asked him what he does when he's not at the gym... and he tells me he plays video games"
>>
File: 1459596597961.jpg (33 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1459596597961.jpg
33 KB, 633x758
FUCKING ROASTIES
>>
>>36761077
hey man not cool i find it hard to be happy
>>
Holy shit this isn't r9k. Fuck off, you have your own board.
>>
ALL THOSE WHO HAVEN'T KISSED A GIRL

GET OUT OF /FIT/
>>
>>36761135
Never
>>
File: 1460149806031.jpg (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460149806031.jpg
125 KB, 600x600
>>36761135
make me
>>
>>36761119
>saw this and felt sick
>been here for 5 years still not gay

guess ill never make it huh guys
>>
Wait, what's the joke
>>
File: smug trump.jpg (51 KB, 720x498) Image search: [Google]
smug trump.jpg
51 KB, 720x498
>MFW not at the gym or work and I spend tons of time playing video games, watching anime, movies, and having out with friends.
I even listen to vidya and anime music at the gym and occasionally wear a shirt with a Jigglypuff on it to the gym for fun.

Do you think I give a fuck what some slut thinks when I'm 6'3", 16% body fat, have over 220lbs on all major lifts, and make well over six figures a year at the age of 24?
>>
>>36761174
>HAHA RIGHT THERE WITH YOU ANON

You sound like a total fag
>>
>>36761135
They can stay as long as they aren't spergs

We're all gonna make it, bros
>>
This is how women damage control when they get shot down
>>
>>36761077
> implying you're not "so what hobbies do you have besides binge Netflix? Oh, you trade stickers on instagram / pinterest / snapchat"

Lol you millennials are by far the most pathetic generation ever.
>>
>>36761077
>"And then I asked him what he does when he's not at the gym... and he tells me he posts pictures of naked men on kazakhstan wood carving forum"
>>
>>36761162
When I was a kid lesbian and adultery scenes in movies thoroughly disturbed me. I wish I was so innocent again
>>
>>36761077
I wish I could enjoy video games like I used to. I have to detox off of real video games for several weeks until they are fun again.
>>
>>36761077
r9k pls go
>>
>>36761817

I unninstaled my controllers and made my pc so uncomfortable to sit here for a long time that I don't play nothing here anymore
>>
>>36761095
How do u know?
>>
tfw all I do is study chemistry and lift
tfw I look super shredded in lab coat
good feels
>>
>>36761817

I haven't touched a video game in 4 months but the desire never came back.
>>
>WHY
>NOT
>BOTH
>>
>>36761077
>implying girls don't see that as a 'cute' thing when it's a well built, decent looking guy who does it

daily reminder that to girls there's nerds and 'nerds', one of them is seen as attractive, the other is seen as a creep. the only difference is looks.

but 2/10 bait, got me to reply
>>
>>36763535
>studying ChemE
>remember when i was a skinnyfat fresher i used to wish i looked like some of the final years who obviously lifted
>went into department building this morning to see supervisor
>coursemate makes a crack about my t-shirt being too tight around my arms, brush it off because still a sperg
>later some guys are talking about lifting while showing off their protein shakes
>one asks what i can press, assume he means OHP and tell him
>they're impressed but then i realise they meant bench and explain that I meant OHP
>turns out that's still more than any of them can bench

i guess i'm one of those rare final years who isn't a skeleton now, i've just never really thought about it before because this place is cancer on the mind. even a complete DYEL by /fit/ standards is a big guy by normie standards
>>
>>36763734
This.
I spend my free time playing Magic and DnD, and occasionally vidya. But I'm 6'4" and, though DYEL, slightly bigger than a lot of normies. Never had a problem with girls. In fact I even have an MtG tattoo and it usually only helps my chances with girls. Chicks dig attractive "nerds". Try harder guys, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>and then I asked her "what do you do when not posting on facebook" and for the first time in 2 hours she shut the fuck up
>>
>>36761174
>have over 220lbs on all major lifts
You don't even know how to e-stat right
>>
>>36763842
underrated
>>
>>36763842
repped
>>
>>36761077
You guys seriously don't actually believe women talk like this, right? Christ this board makes me want to kill myself. Or all of you.
>>
>>36761174
220 lbs
on diddly-->easy
on squat-->not that easy
on bench-->congrats, ur intermediate nor
on ohp-->pls hand in your natty card here
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.