[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Injury General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 175x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 175x200
ITT: We help recover each other

I'll start, been having pain in pic related, work has been intense and i'm always on my feet

It hurts what do?
>>
Shit sucks, i had a really nasty sprain that i just got over. Wrap it with an ace bandage while at work to take some stress off of it. Try not to rely on it constantly or you're ligaments will scar and not be as strong as they could be

I also massaged my ankle every night and would balance on it and move my other leg/body to help build up the ligaments. Try to work on the flexibility as it heals more. I didn't and now I have trouble squatting to parallel since it healed, so I've been trying to fix that
>>
File: PICT0001.jpg (132 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
PICT0001.jpg
132 KB, 800x600
This is a couple of days after I slipped off a rail walking along a railroad track and landed on the side of the foot in your image.. all of my 240 lbs from about eight inches. .. It got better and I was 90 years old when it happened....

It still can act up.. sometimes the ankle will pop when walking.. but it doesn't remind me of the injury going about my daily life....

I can hike in the mountains, dance , run.. whatever just need to be aware
>>
i jumped off a high height straight onto my foot and it fucked up the arch, honestly most injuries you just wait it out and work on it too, like walking around and stuff, lightly tho
>>
I jammed my right thumb wrestling like 4 months ago; I can't squeeze it in a fist and it hurts to stretch it out. The same happened with my left thumb a month later.

I can use them but they're triggers and terrify me.
>>
On week three of my knee sprain, can finally walk without pain. Still cant run on it though, starting to get me depressed
>>
>>36760795
buddy please trim your horribly disgusting nails
>>
Currently cutting. Have lost about 25 lbs. I have noticed that quite frequently I have a pain in my knee. It's never occurred before. I feel like it's happened due to my weight loss? Is this normal and what can I do to fix it.?

It's been hurting g today. Like s mild pain in my right knee
>>
After squatting I felt a sharp pain in the joint behind my knee. Its been a few days and it has gotten a little better, but still hurts when I bend my knee and put weight on it. Any ideas?
>>
>>36761637
Bad news m8, same here doctor said I should stop squating for some time, or anything involving knee flexing with weight
>>
>>36759946
Any med fags here or anyone with the same experience.
I was doing ATG squats the other, suddenly I hear crunching sounds on the way down, happens every time I go below parallel. It feels extremely weak, not so much pain. Just gonna keep off squats for a couple weeks/months, fuck did i fuck my shit up famalams?
>>
>>36762662
Sound was most definitely coming from the inside of my knee. pls halp
>>
>>36762667
Are you keeping your knees out during the squat? I hurt the inside of my knees because they were coming in during the drive up.
>>
>>36762485
That sucks m8, thing is it only really hurts if it's almost fully bent and I put my weight on it, like getting up our the couch or squatting. Get well soon anon.
>>
>>36761637
I would work on the soft tissue around the knee joint. Check out Becoming a Supple Leaopard (it's in the PLG dropbox). rolling the area with a lacrosse ball should help.
>>
I have some pain in my lower back, right at the lowest part of the spine. It's constant, numb and pretty mild but doesn't feel at all like doms or muscle overload. Also it didn't appear as a result of any particular exercise or activity, just slowly set in over the last two-three days. Any thoughts?
>>
>>36765401
Also, it kinda comes and goes over 2-hours or so periods. Sitting seems to worsen it and lying down alleviates it. Also touching the area is painful.
>>
>>36765401
Google
Dr Kelly starlet lower back pain
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.