[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone with pectus excavatum and experience with girls here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: pec1.jpg (19 KB, 327x584) Image search: [Google]
pec1.jpg
19 KB, 327x584
Anyone with pectus excavatum and experience with girls here? How much does it turn them off? How much lower does she think of you when she learns you have it? Has it affected your ability with girls in situations where you don't wear a shirt such as on the beach?

Please help a young lifting bro with severe confidence issues that partly stem from his p.e.
>>
Pectus bro here.

First you look waaay better than mine was and i was still pulling girls. Sure some would gawk and ask what happened blah blah but i just played it off and they never once refused to fuck because of it. One after even called me deformed beforehand when she apparently saw it when i was drunk and i still fucked her without a shirt on. And this was when i was 140 lb skinny twink. Seriously if they want to smash it wont make a difference unless they are reallly weird senpai
>>
File: downey-iron-man0114.jpg (40 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
downey-iron-man0114.jpg
40 KB, 570x380
Just a random thought, but honestly if I had pectus excavatum and "made it", i'd take the opportunity to place a fucking gem in that huge gap I would have and fucking own it.

Like who the fuck has the chance to go Stark-Mode? Jesus that looks sexy as hell no homo
>>
I have minor pectus, and I'm a khv at 21 years old. The two probably aren't related though. Just build up your pecs and it will be less noticeable
>>
>>36759224

My flatmate has that, is a very spooky skelly, plays video games all day and yet he's banging this reasonably hot chick with a VERY nice arse.

So take that how you will.
>>
>>36759303
Plebbit tier comment
Shut the fuck up DYEL fag
>>
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 1936x1936
>>36759224
I had it but i sort of fixed it completely. Its an old pic.
>>
>>36759768
I don't see you contributing DYEL fag
>>
Honestly people notice way less that you think. I have that and a third nipple and the only person to notice either besides my doc was my roommate and he didn't even realize what he was looking at it, only that something was off. This after like 5 months. Really it just makes you seem a bit skinnyfat but you can overcome
>>
>>36759224
I've got it worse then OP pic except mine first go between my chest like that, literally just a hole in the center. I use to be like super paranoid about it, like I thought it was going to stop my heart and all this shit until I was about 16 and I stopped worrying about it killing me. I use to worry what other people think but I went to this pool party that ended up being like 2 of my bros and 10 of the best looking girls I graduated with. When I took my shirt off they asked me about it but none of them saw it as a turn off or weird. By no means am I Chad in the face or fit at the time. So far I've gotten with 3 of those women and working on a 4th. They are way out of my league, sometimes I think it's like an attraction is some fucked up way... Any ways, after that I was never really ashamed or embarrassed about it. I'm 21 now and have no problem taking my shirt off. Sorry this happened to us OP but embrace it man. Don't be afraid to talk about it, now I have chest muscles a qt my ask to feel it and when they do you pop your chest a little, they love that shit. Best of luck friend
>>
>klinefelters
>pectus excavatum
>still have pyramidhead-tier gyno
Kill me
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 720x480
>>36760379
Sorry to shit up the thread but pic related also helped me a lot, seeing a big celebrity with pe and no one gave a shit gave me hope. I've held on to this pic for as long as I can remember ...
>>
>>36759842
was that just from lifting or surgery too?
>>
File: j9TBlux.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
j9TBlux.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
Thanks for the replies m8s just got back from drinking with one of my friends. Probably gonna go to bed after this post.

I know this site doesn't like getting sentimental and I hope this doesn't feel like your reading some faggy reddit or tumblr "don't deal with the real issues" or "emotional masturbation" bullshit post, but your responses genuinely made feel better about myself, granted I've come to somewhat accept my body for the past few years, I've always been embarassed by it, and would never take my shirt off in public. NowI'm still probably not gonna feeel comftorable doing that for a while now but but at the very least you improved my confidence to a drgree,

and I thank you all you bros greatly for that.
>>
>>36759224
Glad there's a containment thread for you cereal bowl chest mother fuckers
>>
>>36759224
Dude I have terrible PE. At least its symmetrical but its deep as fuck. I fucked lots of girls and literally the worst comment I have ever gotten was "that it really looks kinda strange" (ex GF).
Most bitches really don't care or even like it in a weird way. They will want to touch it and sooner or later do funny shit like trying to fit their face in and stuff ("omg my boobs and your chest fit! We're a puzzle! ")
Women are big children and children love new stuff that is fun. Just be confident about it. Smile, Crack a joke and people wont give a shit about the giant crater in your chest.

t. PE-bro with GF
>>
>>36760589
> not having a bowl for cereal or pringles with him wherever he goes
> still thinking of himself as superior

PE is the next step of human evolution. Face it you flat-chested caveman
>>
File: Resize.jpg (80 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Resize.jpg
80 KB, 1024x683
Just own it brah
>>
>>36760771
Holy fucking shit, and I thought I had it bad.
>>
>>36759224
One of my best friends had it. He had the Nuss Procedure and it was hell for him for the 2-3 years he had it, everything from coughing to inhaling sharply hurt him. Once the bar got taken out he was completely fine though, no pectus to be found and no pain.
>>
>>36760771
HOLY SHIT HOW DOES HE BREATH
>>
For aesthetics just own it. You can have much worse deformities. Never really had an issue with mine, although it helps that I've swam all my life.

On an additional note, has anyone had issues with it when doing heavy compounds? Not sure if it's related to my breathing technique or PE but I can never get enough air.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 236x293) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 236x293
This guy habbd it xD
>>
>>36759224
I was you OP.. Always fucking embarrassed. Actually more afraid of guys seeing it than girls because guys give you way more shit. I had a girl say that I gave extra good hugs because boobs fit in there nicely!

Just realize you can't hide it and stand tall. The more fit you get the less you care anyway. Girls have never once made a big deal about it.
>>
>>36759224
girls don't give a shit

ex's have been endeared by it
>>
>>36759842
literally cancer facial expression

cancer tattoo as well. is that the day you were born or something
>>
>>36761043
JUST
>>
>>36761043
>mfw niggas think this is the worst possible chest deformity.
Pectus carinatum here. Lifting actually makes it worse. It's light so most people don't notice it though.
>>
>>36762039
Couldn't something like strapping a belt around your chest tightly help?
>>
>>36760412
stallone had it too
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.