[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did lifting stop your depression?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 15
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
Did lifting stop your depression?
>>
It replaced it with crushing body dysmorphia
>>
>>36758227
>>36758227

depression is something you do to yourself
>>
>>36758232
Too True

>>36758227
Lifting had definitely improved my life. More attention from girls, more confidence, more driven and disciplined. My life as a whole has improved, so my depression has gotten a lot better. Sometimes I get depressed here and there, but who doesn't in all honesty.
>>
>>36758232
This, fuck you /fit/ this is all your fucking fault..

I'm probably in the top 20% of big/decent size guys at my gym but it will never be enough and I'll never have the body I dream of, which I actually have no fucking idea what that actually is due to my mindset always changing

FUUU
>>
>>36758227
idk if its better overall but now i get depressed if i dont lift :(
>>
>>36758227
Depression fuels my drive and creativity, I've learned to control it and use it to my advantage. Why would I get rid of it?
>>
>>36758227

No, but it made it a fuckton more manageable. Now it just feels like I imagine living with diabetes or something feels. Like I'm living with it, rather than letting it control me.

No more suicidal thoughts, no more pills. Feels good.
>>
>>36758882
feeling like trash as a reason to do things is the easy way.
have you wondered what things could you do when you arent depressed?
>>
>>36758930
Yes, and they're the things I'm doing now. I don't delve into it 24/7.
>>
>>36758227
Yeah all of it went to my gains
>>
No but it gave me a purpose. Then I got hurt.
>>
>>36758227
No.

Depression stopped my lifting
But I'm SSRIs and no longer suicidal. Time to fucking get back to the gym.
>>
>>36758227
It helped. Endorphins and shit
>>
>>36758237

People will say shit like "you've never been as depressed as me you don't understand", but it's true. Depression is something you put yourself into. People seem to think it's some kind of disease that you're genetically predisposed to.
>>
File: 1459438039339.png (79 KB, 1100x403) Image search: [Google]
1459438039339.png
79 KB, 1100x403
>>36758751
>this
Lifting make me feel good for an hour or two, but then it's back to shitsville
>>
>>36759330

Nah, youre a dumbass. Its a chemical imbalance and its hereditary like most mental illness
>>
>>36758232
yeah but i feel like it's better that way
>>
>>36759330
be honest anon how autistic are you

my experience =/= everyones experience
>>
>>36758227
No it probably made it slightly worse from the preworkout bringing on obsessive thoughts and anger but i do get a good feeling from achieveing something so it sort of balances out and i feel nothing.
Anyone have that picture of the buff guy standing in the mirror and he says yep still dead inside?
>>
>>36759404
>Its a chemical imbalance

your thoughts change your chemistry; and habitual thoughts can change your brain structure.

> like most mental illness

most mental illness is self-induced.
actual retardation is very rare.
>>
File: livingthedream.jpg (246 KB, 1427x829) Image search: [Google]
livingthedream.jpg
246 KB, 1427x829
>>36758326
iktf
>>
File: 1437186791309.jpg (509 KB, 810x4757) Image search: [Google]
1437186791309.jpg
509 KB, 810x4757
It helps but it wont go away. Therapy and Psychiatry helps the most.
>tfw sad sick kunt
>>
>>36759479
>actual retardation is very rare
m8, 1/68 children born in the US are autistic...
>>
Naw, just raised the stakes. Sure, I feel good mostly and I'm in really good shape, but it's not like my life dramatically altered. Instead, I feel more pressure socially to try harder and make more of an effort to extend myself socially, sexually, financially, etc. I'm a young student, so I guess the expectations aren't too intense yet. But, I still feel like when you're a lethargic, complacent slob, at least no one expects much out of you and you don't expect much of yourself. When you're ambitious, fit, and styled, you're actually expected to have some motivation towards shit and people. I don't know. I feel like an undercover NEET.

On the brightside, I have lifting, eating, and boxing to fall back on when I get sad..
>>
>>36759572
>US are autistic...

autism is over diagnosed and has become a meme disease, anyone who is socially awkward to some degree can get an "autism" diagnoses; it's a vague umbrella term
>>
>>36758227
>tfw used to be fat
>tfw now I'm normie fit and feel less depressed
This picture of a fatty and all the percentages of likelihood for disease including depression is so true. I think about that every time I see a fatty complaining

>>36758232
also this.
>>
>>36759483
Thank God 24 hour gyms cater to my autistic sleeping schedule
>>
>>36758227
My mother hates/ is insanely jealous of my gains but, I don't want to slit my throat with a dull butter knife anymore, so that's a bonus.
>>
>>36758227

When I'm lifting and in that nice warm haze afterwards, yes

In between, not really.

Would be a little lost without it now, though
>>
>>36758232

Fuck, too true

Real sad nigga hours
>>
File: Screenshot_20160412220931_0.jpg (138 KB, 1079x705) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160412220931_0.jpg
138 KB, 1079x705
made it worse desu becoming a gril helped tho
>>
>>36758227
Working out didn't fix it
Jiu Jitsu didn't fix it
Eating a Vegan diet didn't fix it

Once you've tried everything, you'll just come to realize that YOU ARE depressed. It's just in you. There are things in your life that nothing will fix, you need to address those things head on and fix them or learn to deal with them.

I'm in the process right now of trying to deal with things. But it's hard.
>>
nope
>>
There is no such thing as depression, there is only the knowledge or recognition on some level of the eternal loneliness of the individual spirit. To try to solve or fight depression is futile, it will always win. It's better to live a just and moral life while trying to pursure your dreams. You say: I'm depressed, I have no dreams. You do, you always do.
>>
>tfw lifting doesn't hide your stretch marks

Warum leben?
>>
>>36758227
yes
>>
no it didnt, but i dont care anymore either so go figure
>>
File: Bad Feels.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Bad Feels.png
29 KB, 633x758
Mfw aside from having a slightly better sleep schedule this is an accurate depiction of my life.
>>
>>36759483
As a NEET i can relate. Fuuuark.
I've gotten my shit together a bit more these days
>remember you are the only one in control of your future
>>
File: Wojak123.jpg (67 KB, 1671x1667) Image search: [Google]
Wojak123.jpg
67 KB, 1671x1667
I'm severely depressed. I go to the gym feeling tired and shitty, force myself through my workout and leave feeling the same.

I hope one day I'll feel normal and alive. I can't give up.
>>
Yes. It's been a large catalyst in my improvement.
>First it gave me confidence. I stopped being the skinny, frail kid who couldn't do physical labour.
>Then it gave me mental fortitude. I became able to stay the course with difficult tasks more easily.
>Then it gave me a body I can start to appreciate.
>Then it gave my life structure, something to look forward to (a big thing for depression)
>Then it gave me clarity, that my girlfriend was holding me back both physically and mentally.
>Then it gave me further confidence. Years of lifting knowledge compounded to make me appear knowledgeable about fitness. Couple this with an improving body that's getting mires and compliments.

Am I out of the metaphorical tunnel? Not fully, but I'm mostly there. A few notches on my belt once I'm done with my cut will be enough to leave the old me behind me.
>>
File: 1449933447957.jpg (80 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1449933447957.jpg
80 KB, 600x450
>>36758227
No but the friends I made because of lifting did!
>>
File: 1421644104761.png (56 KB, 1049x943) Image search: [Google]
1421644104761.png
56 KB, 1049x943
Nope.

Lifting is just a good distraction, especially olympic lifting since it takes a lot of time, effort and focus. Pic related.
>>
If anything lifting gave me more mental issues
The thing is I'd much rather have these than pre-lifting mental state
>>
>>36758237
Nahh, depression is something you get after 19 years of tfwnogf along with Chad and her one-year anniversary coming up this week
>>
>>36759825
As someone who was supposed to be autistic, I can confirm that it's over-diagnosed.
>>
>>36758227
lifting makes me feel good. So I started having something to look forward to every day that made me feel good. I no longer feel depressed:)
>>
>>36760870
This right here.

I've felt so good since I started lifting. Its become a habit. I also quit smoking, something I thought I would never do.
>>
>>36759603
>undercover NEET

Fuck do I know this feel. I feel like I've been living "fake it until you make it" all of my life and all its done is give me intense internal anxiety. While I wouldn't say I "feel" better now, by a lot of other people's standards I guess my life is in a better place
>>
>>36759479
>mental illness is selfinduced

If you dont know shit about genetics dont male affirmations
>>
>>36761201
>>mental illness is selfinduced

you ignored an important word in that quote.
>>
>>36758237
>>36759330

Fuck off you worthless piece of fucking shit.

Seriously. Fuck off.

Don't ever give anyone "advice" about mental health on the internet ever fucking again. Braindead morons like you are fucking dangerous, you fucking stupid, ignorant, insufferable cunt. People like you are the scum of the earth, making these shit situations for people even worse. Bad self-image is one of the worst symptoms of depression and piece of shit posts like this only make it worse for those who suffer from it.

>>36758227
As for OP and anyone else, depression is one very simple phenomenon: an "allergic" reaction to an unsuitable environment.

You can have a genetic predisposition to it, it can be generated because of your self-image (your "ego"), it can be caused by circumstances and events in your life, trauma, etc.

In short, your brain stops responding to salient stimuli and life becomes empty and meaningless. In true depression, there is not even sadness, there is nothing. No joy, no anger, no hope, no desire, not even fear, no motivation to do something about it.

If you want to do something about depression, you have to figure out the root cause. What in your life/environment caused it. In some cases it can be genetic in which case you have just got bad luck, sorry. Generally through, depression is caused by having a life you simply don't like or want. The wrong career, the wrong partner, the wrong house, the wrong education, the wrong hobbies.

So, will lifting help with your depression OP? It depends. It could for you, depending on your situation, or it can make things worse if the depression is simply a negative self-image like this guy >>36758232
>>
>>36759479
Don't fucking post shit about neuroscience of psychology if you don't know what the absolute fuck you are talking about.
>>
File: 0652532.png (79 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
0652532.png
79 KB, 408x660
>>36758227
In a way it did. I started standing up for myself, my friends are always talking about how good looking and confident I have become, I got a qt Latina gf, and don't hate myself anymore.
>>
File: still_dead_inside.jpg (61 KB, 552x578) Image search: [Google]
still_dead_inside.jpg
61 KB, 552x578
>>36759466
There you go buddy.
>>
>>36761348
Lol bad self image ain't a symptom of anything. Just because you have personal problems doesn't mean you need to make up diseases so you can use them as excuses to salvage your false dignity
>>
>>36758227
i never had depression because """depression""" is a meme term that is misused by almost everyone, but i'm just as miserable as i always have been
>>
>>36761616
Your post is a waste of space you ignorant piece of shit.
>>
>>36758227
well lifting helped me realise that depression doesnt exist so yeah
>>
>>36758227

Getting of your ass, putting down the fork and trying to actually achieve something is what cures depression.
GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM YOU FUCKING LOSER.
>>
>>36761348
hahahahahaha
>don't ever give me or my wife's son "advice" about mental health on the internet ever fucking again

depression is a meme created by kikes to sell more drugs to gullible idiots. i can guarantee that if all the men who said they have depression just got themselves into a good sleeping cycle, spent more time outside exercising or just being in the sun and eating more vegies and less junk food their 'depression' would just miraculously disappear.

but go on, keep taking those prozacs like a good goy
>>
>>36761721
You don't know fucking shit, literally 100% of what you said is projection.

Depression is very simple: it's nothingness. It's emptiness. It's because the brain doesn't respond to an environment that is not suitable for it. Literally, that's it. That's everything about it. No emotions, no feelings, no motivation, no desires, absolute nothingness.

75% of the people who say they've got depression AREN'T depressed, most don't even fucking know what it is. Yeah, that shit can be fixed with simple exercise, going out and eating better. But that shit is not a depression.

Depression is a real fucking thing and no amount of denial by ignorant fucks is going to change that. If you'd ever opened an actual book on the subject with peer-reviewed studies you wouldn't be talking out of your fucking ass like that. Drugs don't help shit in most cases because the vast majority of depressions are caused by an unsuitable life/environment. Even the most "successful" guy can easily slip into a depression if that success is not satisfying to his brain in some way.

Antidepressants are generally fucking cancer and the solution to depression is finding what causes it in the first place. If you're truly depressed, you need a unique fit solution.

People like you, you just don't get it, do you? You have no fucking CLUE what you're talking about, you've never opened a book on the subject, never spoken to and interviewed depressives and non-depressives, you don't even know how the human brain works in the first place. How the fuck can you claim to "know" anything about a topic like this? You don't know shit and shit advice like yours only makes it worse because anyone that listens to you will waste their time on unhelpful shit when they should be doing some serious fucking introspection to see what the fuck is wrong.

Your entire post is just a fucking projection of your fucking ignorance.
>>
>>36761784
You're just being insensitive, anon.
>>
>>36758227
no, but travelling did
>>
I find that a sense of progress and achievement is the single best thing to fix your self-image
Gym can do that, so can other things
>>
I'm feeling the body dysmorphia but it's done great to help with my anxiety, never really had depression just always worried about stupid little shit and lifting gives me piece of mind that I can actually accomplish things I set out to do
>>
>>36761784
>calling other people ignorant
>ignoring the entire biological/chemical component of the disease

Absolutely environment plays a role, but to say anti-depressants are useless is silly. Depression is a very personal disease which requires treatment from drugs, therapy, and/or any combination of the two.
>>
>>36761574
Lol that picture still makes me laugh.
>>
it took a few years but i was depressed coz no girls wanted me now girls do and i get depressed because i knock them all back lmao
>>
it's a temporary fix
>>
Not actually depressed, but I feel angry or miserable for large portions of the day. A couple of times anger has been put to good use in the gym, but I go to the gym in the morning and usually I haven't had enough time to think about the thing that makes me angry.
Lifting helps a bit, insofar as I'm in a good mood more often, to contrast when I'm in a bad mood.
>>
>>36758227
Kinda. Lifting made me challenge myself. I was what i guess you'd call a "quitter " most of my life. Never tried in school, with women, Etc. Always did decent, but if the going got tough,i just said "well i guess I'm just not good at that".

I got it in my head one day, thanks to /fit/,to start lifting. It was really hard. I wanted to quit after my first day. But something in my head told me to keep going. This was a new feeling for me. After the first week or two, i got my form decent on most lifts and my numbers started going up. This was really the first time in my life I'd seen measurable improvement due to hard work.

It made me feel good about myself to see practice paying off, so i kept going. Even when i stall on a lift now, it's like i can't wait to go back next time and try again. That's new to me.

I've had depression my whole life more or less. Since I've started lifting,i started going back to school. For electrical engineering. Something i thought I'd never do. And without lifting showing me that hard work pays off, i never would have.

My depression came from bad self image, and lifting helps me with that.

TL;DR: yes.
>>
>>36761946
>Kinda. Lifting made me challenge myself. I was what i guess you'd call a "quitter " most of my life. Never tried in school, with women, Etc. Always did decent, but if the going got tough,i just said "well i guess I'm just not good at that".

Im the same. Im now 23 and I wish I would have made effort on hard things too. Maybe I can whip myself to selfstudy a bit so I can apply for a school. Only went to a trade school myself.
>>
>>36758924

Congratulations. You've gotten as good as it's possible to get when you suffer from chronic depression.
>>
No because I'm still bald.

GF broke up and haven't gotten interest from women since.

Hair > mussels.
>>
>>36758227

> did lifting stop your depression?

yes. 25 years old, been lifting for ~6 months, and the literal happiest I've been in my life
> same job, but better outlook and enjoying it
> going out and not giving a shit about anything except my own enjoyment
> more confidence, leading to
> slept with 3 girls in the last 6 months, compared to 0 in the last 2 years after long term gf broke up

if lifting were a product, i'd buy 3
>>
>>36758227
It's a start. However, you'll have to use your newly-gained confidence that you'll build through it to find ways to change the situation that's making you depressed in the first place.
>>
Depression requires a complete lifestyle change. Everything from medication and a large support network of friends, family and medical professionals to physical habits like exercise and diet. You have to learn to change your entire way of thinking, breaking habits like negative thinking and avoidance. We all know that avoidance reinforces phobia, and depression causes most people to avoid whatever specific triggers are causing their situational depression.

Because situational and chronic depression go hand in hand, you have to address both.

Complete lifestyle change is the closest thing to fixing or curing genuine depression, and even that is just minimizing symptoms to make it more manageable.
>>
>>36761883
>solutely environment plays a role, but to say anti-depressants are useless is silly. Depression is a very personal disease which requires treatment from drugs, therapy, and/or any combination of the two.

They aren't useless, but damaging and unnecessary in most cases. They should be a last resort for genetic and incurable cases of depression, they are prescribed way too quickly, way too lightly.

Even then, they should be used as a tool to help the patient explore and find solutions to the cause of the depression, not as a cure.

LSD therapy is going to SERIOUSLY hurt the antidepressant market because it does exactly that.
>>
>tfw not gonna make it

I dunno if I'm gonna make it brahs.
Motivation for career got crushed, have shit tier prospects for grills in my country.
>>
>>36762432
What is "making it" for you?
>>
>>36762452
I used to think it was getting a career/job a really enjoy but now i realised that its kind of a false promise thats made to kids. At least for a lot of people.

Also I went overseas where the girls were prettier and nicer, now i'm back home and have to deal with 6/10s who think they're 10s.

>What is "making it" for you?

I haven't really answered your question cause I don't really know anymore.

I suppose itd just be to maximise current/short term happiness which seems to be staying near friends so I can hang out with them pften and to get the hottest yet most compatible gf possible.
>>
>>36762487
You only need a few steps to making it

>I don't really know anymore.
First step: find out what it is. Literally, dig in your mind, in yourself, in your life's history, watch old photos, what do you want? What makes you happy? Were there things you were gifted at as a child or teenager? Where you addicted to certain hobbies or activities?

>staying near friends so I can hang out with them pften and to get the hottest yet most compatible gf possible.
Second step: don't feel sorry/strange for what you want. You want, what YOU want. It's better to be single and be satisfied with who you are as a person, than to be in a relationship with a girl just because you feel the social pressure of needing to be in a relationship. Only makes things worse.

If you just want to get laid in the meantime, craiglist, okcupid, tinder, reddit, it's easier to get hookups through the internet than by going out, and a better solution. Also easier to find 10/10s because you can just pick them out of a list.

>DO IT
Third step: once you've brought into focus what you WANT and CAN, do it. This also goes for workouts. Maybe low-rep high weight is better for you, maybe high-rep low weight is better for you, maybe martial arts, maybe crossfit. Don't look to /fit/ for what routine to do, look to /fit/ and other sources for what routines to pick. Try different ones until you have one that you like so much, that makes you feel so good, you have to keep yourself back to prevent overtraining.

Apply that to the rest of your life too.

You don't need to get motivation for a career and grills, you need to find what career and girls you really like and want, then the motivation happens naturally. You can't force TRUE motivation.
>>
After lifting weights for long enough, you start to question if the weights will continue to lift you.
>>
>>36762546
Not the guy you are replying to, but thanks for your posts in this thread mate, really appreciate them.
>>
>>36758227
No but the facial gains improved my lack of confidence which was making my depression worse.
>>
>>36762546
>then the motivation happens naturally
Not the guy you replied to but:
I was motivated as fuck for my studies since it holds a good career with good pay for me but since my gf broke up with me a year ago i lost my motivation to study
How do you "retake" motivation? any tips or thought process that help in this regard?
>>
>>36762783
Motivation is fleeting and rare. You need to form habits to gain momentum, usually happens after 3 weeks or so.
>>
>>36761837
Tell us more!
>>
>>36758237
i know
>>
>>36762832
This. Motivation's nice but it's useless without a strategy. That's why New Year's resolutions go unfulfilled.
>>
>>36762783
>>36762832
>>36762955
Exactly this.

Discipline will get you far, but motivation will get you further. Discipline you can train and force, but motivation you can't. It develops based on HOW MUCH SOMETHING MEANS TO YOU.

Something can mean more to you when you've put a lot of your time and energy into it, or because it's relevant to your interests and wants.

Did you envision a life for yourself and your gf together beyond your studies? How was your motivation for your studies BEFORE you got with her?
>>
>>36762832
>>36762955
Thanks guys

>>36762984
>Did you envision a life for yourself and your gf together beyond your studies?
I did, we used to go running in a beautiful neighbourhood and we talked about moving there. She didnt want to study so it was just a dream to her but i wanted to make it real.
I want to believe i had motivation before but lately i have been lacking since it feels more and more that studies wont get me what i want in life
And i have no idea what i want, i thought i wanted a gf and a family with her but it didnt really make me happy.
I do miss having a gf but i dont think that would fix my problems

Kind of hard to explain but it feels like im running down a path towards a goal im not sure i want to get to and along the sides are things i cannot reach that wouldnt make me any better off and im now wondering why do i keep running
>>
File: Снимок.png (105 KB, 343x355) Image search: [Google]
Снимок.png
105 KB, 343x355
>>36761376
>standing up for myself
>>
>>36763065
Well there's your problem.

Your motivation came greatly from your vision of the future, with your gf. Your studies were a direct link to what you wanted in life so the motivation came natural.

>Kind of hard to explain but it feels like im running down a path towards a goal im not sure i want to get to and along the sides are things i cannot reach that wouldnt make me any better off and im now wondering why do i keep running

Because the goal you're going for is not one you set yourself. You gotta figure this one out for yourself, but you mostly feel like this because either the goal is related to your ex (which is not relevant anymore) or because you adhere to standards set by your social circle (get a degree, get a job, get a house, etc.) and they're fine, but if you're doing your studies and your workouts and whatever is important just because you feel obligated... that should tell you all you need about your lack of motivation.
>>
>>36758227
I wasn't depresed, but i always felt like a nostalgic and sad for things i don't even know. Now, im better.
>>
My depression actually stopped when I stopped lifting.
>>
>>36763840
>that should tell you all you need about your lack of motivation.
Sadly it does, but i still want a degree and a good job but my heart just wants to break apart and dream back to better days when life was good instead of the cold, dead wasteland that is my future

Back when i was 18 girls were a big motivator, i could lift for hours on end and study like there was no tomorrow because i though that would improve my odds at finding a girl but now i know you cant force girls to like you so that doesnt work anymore

I just need something firm to focus on, something i can achieve
>>
>>36758227
no but it battles it evenly
>>
>>36758227

Let's see, what do I do other than (insert buzz words here) ? Socialize with friends. Whether it's at the gym, at a restaurant, at the cinema, on a hike, or just at my house which I bought myself.

When I'm not socializing with friends? Reading novels, hanging out with my girlfriend, having sex, taking our dogs for walks together, playing board games together.

On top of that I do Jiu Jitsu 5 nights a week and compete regularly. I've also taught a few classes and will only be teaching more regularly as I get better.

You could learn a thing or two from me. Don't feel ashamed. I naive kiddies like you NEED role models like me.
>>
>>36759483
I did this for awhile.... :(
>>
it helps a bit, but it gave me body dysmorphia

>>36764573
how about i insert my (buzzword) in your boypussy
>>
File: ThatFeelWhenItIsAllOver.jpg (21 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
ThatFeelWhenItIsAllOver.jpg
21 KB, 500x666
> mfw not enough money to start a commune for all the depressed fitizens and manlets on /fit/
>>
>>36764845
Ask for membership donations to build it then
>>
>>36760313
your soul and your dreams are ONE. When someone is feeling dead inside it is because they lost their dreams. You have to FIGHT everyday for your dreams or else you will lose your soul, creating your own hell on earth. This is a deep topic that I can rant on about for hours . I feel that religion is based on this principal as well.
>>
>>36758227
if it stopped, you were never really depressed to begin with.
>>
File: MaximumErection.png (227 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
MaximumErection.png
227 KB, 540x400
>>36765336

I might try and establish a home first and then extend it. I'd take applications and house people in my commune in return for a very small but reasonable rent. Where would be an ideal place?
>>
>>36758326
Imagine the same problems but being in the bottom 20%
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.