[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get rid of cellulite and get bubble butt? And don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x475
How to get rid of cellulite and get bubble butt? And don't say squatting, I don't want big thighs

Post nice butts for inspo
>>
>>36757921
You wont get big thighs if you lift like a normal ho. Squat for our sake and do stairmaster
>>
>>36757971
No I tried squatting and it only made my thighs bigger
>>
>>36757921
u a dumb bitch just do a mini-bulk with squat stairmaster and hip thrusts then after a while cut and reveal your nice boot. Or don't and stay sad.
>>
>>36757979
>I don't get to parallel and still call it squatting

Nice try, anon.
>>
>>36757921
>>36757921
Show butt for better help OP
>>
>>36757921

FUCKING SQUAT
>>
>>36757921
"I don't want to squat"

Heh stay basic, bitch. It fits you.
>>
>>36757979
then you're not squatting to parallel. Ass gets juicy before thighs get big buddy.
>>
>>36757979
i squat, and my girlfriend noticed my ass and said I need to work more on quads, less on ass.
you haven't squatted before, you're just looking for a different exercise. Squat, get your ass nice and round.
>>
>>36757921
hyperextensions
>>
File: 1460168863473.jpg (209 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1460168863473.jpg
209 KB, 600x582
>>36758213
>taking lifting advice from his gf
>>
>>36757921

hip thrusts
lowbar squats
deadlifts
>>
>>36757979
do those back extensions or smt you will get nice lower back and cool butt
>>
File: download-1.png (128 KB, 467x323) Image search: [Google]
download-1.png
128 KB, 467x323
>>36758200
wtf nigger
you stupid or what
>>
>>36757921
>And don't say squatting, I don't want big thighs

squats will tone you but not make you big unless you eat like a hungry bear.
>>
if you don't want large thighs then do what the instagram hoes do and get implants

or accept that there's nothing wrong with large thighs
>>
>>36757921
>I don't want big thighs

What the fuck, thick thighs are hot as fuck. Your pick related is joocy but a thick lower body is goat on women.
>>
>>36758401
So I'd be doing work for nothing?
>>
>>36758571

Dat smirkfu tho
>>
.As much as I hate this fact, cellulite is part of the normal human condition of being female. Estrogen causes cellulite and there isn't much you can do about it.

Along with what trappy-chan said, there's this great exercise they make us do in barre that really nicely isolates the sides of my butt. Trying to find out what it's called...
>>
>>36760148
I think this is it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z5YoaPm8RU

This is the closest thing I can find online to what they make us do, but they have us do a thing where they have us tuck some sort gymnastic ball thing behind our knee to force us to hold our knee in a certain position.
>>
>>36757921
glute bridges, kettle bell swings
>>
>>36760148
What about laser?
>>
>>36757979
This grill at my gym was squatting 275 to depth for reps yesterday and holy FUCK DAT ASS

GTFO i almost cried when I saw that shit desu senpai it was wild
>>
Glute bridges. Slow wide-stance squats work well too.
>>
It's real grew up in trife life, did times or white lines
The hype vice, murderous nighttimes, and knife fights invite crimes
>>
>>36757921
as other anons have mentioned, exercise plays a huge role.
don't underestimate diet though.
try cutting out
-sugars
-caffeine
-bread
that's what pretty much made the difference for me last year, when i managed to cut them out. unfortunately i didn't keep at it, and look like shit again now.
i agree about squats btw, for someone who already got enough ass/thigh mass it doesn't help much in toning it. or if you're not fat all over, but just have shitty looking connective tissue.
>>
>>36757921
Good mornings are glute-specific, but do them correctly, or sign up for a ride to snap city.
>>
>>36758375
>charts
Why don't you just try lifting
>>
>>36758571
>pt that there's nothing wrong with large thighs
but muh muh thigh gap. Women are this dumb.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.