[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tyler Durden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tyler durden.jpg (20 KB, 236x355) Image search: [Google]
tyler durden.jpg
20 KB, 236x355
What are your thoughts on his body?

BF%?

How do you get this body?
>>
>>36757571
>How do you get this body?

Have his parents, be his brother.
>>
>>36757571
I remember reading that he was only 155lbs(70.3kg) in the movie and was always doing push ups between takes of the shirtless scenes. BF% is definitely 11 or less.
>>
Looks good

5% or so

Learn how to OHP a lot of weight
>>
>>36757658
What makes you say OHP is so important?

What other exercises can help improve my OHP?
>>
>>36757571
5'11" 155
8%
>>
>>36757609
/thread
>>
I like how his character knocked on dudes working out in the gym and he did exactly that for the role.

smd
>>
File: dougpitt.jpg (95 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dougpitt.jpg
95 KB, 1920x1080
>>36757609
>>
>>36757571
Most of that definition comes from excellent lighting and camera angles. Pitt was not nearly as shredded as people believe
>>
there is no way that this body is blow 12% bodyfat

it is very badly conditioned.

you fucking fags don't know anything about bodybuilding
>>
>>36757658
More like 8-10
>>
>>36758400
>>36758400
He categorically has the capacity.
>>
>>36758319
I know can you believe Hollywood lied to us that one time.....I mean where does an actor get off portraying a character for millions, but not actually thinking or acting like that character in their real life. At least not one in Hollywood is on steroids
>>
>>36758154
ohp makes your delts big, huge delts are why pitt looks so good. Also do a lot of incline bench for the flat chest look
>>
>>36759023
are you brain damaged m8??? Have you ever seen someone with 12% body fat??
>>
Have great proportions. Lift for a year. Have low body fat. Have loooong fucking abdominal muscles.
>>
>>36757653
>"We decided early on that I would start to starve myself as the film went on, while [Brad Pitt] would lift and go to tanning beds; he would become more and more idealized as I wasted away."
—Edward Norton

he wasn't one weight, he added mass throughout shooting.
>>
>>36757571
Diet and lift. Pretty much any routine will do. Half the reason you think he looks good is because of his face though.
>>
>>36762058

Oh shit! That's why Tyler gradually looked bigger, thought it was just my imagination
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.