[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (3 MB, 1373x3448) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1373x3448
Post your most beta experience,has to be /fit/ related.

>be fat fuck
>200kg
>fuck this shit i can't take it anymore
>start working out
>lose 1kg
>star making i'm going to make it threads on 4chan
>one day start doing cardio and running around my block
>walking behind a qt girl
>try really hard not to look at her
>trip on a tree root
>fall on top of her and hit my head against the ground
> i start crying and screaming
>try to get up but too fat
>finally get up and she is unconscious
>take her to a hospital
>give a fake name so they can't track me down later
>leave a card saying sorry with a little chocolate
>eat the chocolate before i leave
>cry myself to sleep
>see her a month later in a wheelchair
this was a long time ago i got down to 150 kg since,so now they really won't know who did it
>>
If I wanted beta humor I'd read your diary
>>
>>36756570
fuck you
>>
>>36756570
Oh shit
>>
>>36756570
Op on suicide watch
>>
>>36756570
/thread
>>
File: file.png (204 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
file.png
204 KB, 1366x768
>>36756641
>>36756654
>>36756787
same fag
>>
>>36756817
Beautiful Pregnant M
>>
File: 1460362381594.jpg (59 KB, 800x593) Image search: [Google]
1460362381594.jpg
59 KB, 800x593
>>36756996
MASTURBATION
>>
>tfw i have a beta story that would ingrain itself into the annals of /fit/ beta history
>too ashamed to ever post it
>cringe level: maximum
>>
>>36756817
>/pol/
>JonTron
>/v/
>Beautiful Pregnant M
>ESP

this is worse than those intentionally bad screenshots of people with "gay men with hats" tabs
>>
>>36757185
just do it godamnit you fucking faggot, you'll feel better about yourself and make a lot of anons happy
>>
>>36756570
Fresh off the boat from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You've got no reputation here, you've got no name, you've got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>36757300
cringe
>>
File: 1455387642128.jpg (26 KB, 192x171) Image search: [Google]
1455387642128.jpg
26 KB, 192x171
>>36757300
lmao this pasta
>>
My first (and only) gf cheated on me and I was such a beta that I cried and blubbered to her about being sorry for being a bad boyfriend. Stayed with her for another year after that before she dumped me.
It's not even funny, I just hate myself now.
>>
>>36756510
>eat the chocolate before i leave
My keks have left the planet
>>
File: file.png (216 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
file.png
216 KB, 1366x768
>>36757211
MASTURBATION
>>
>>36757458
Fresh off the boat from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You've got no reputation here, you've got no name, you've got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>36757448
>first GF left me for another woman in another country (long distance didn't work I guess), cried like a beta bitch.
>see her leave the girl she left me for a school friend of mine
>full of rage so deep something snapped
blocked, deleted everything I could
I can't stop this deep anger I have all the time, it doesn't feel like brooding or regret but just a pure rage, it's incredibly motivational.
>>
>>36757185
I've posted some in the past, made me feel better about it to have a laugh at it to be honest. Just post it, it's anonymous you drip
>>
>>36757560
>>36757300
i'm gonna be spreading this pasta like the fucking ebola for the next few hours
>>
>>36757655
Fresh off the boat from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You've got no reputation here, you've got no name, you've got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>36757676
>>
Real glad this potentially gold thread got detailed by pasta
>>
>>36756510
I JUST READ THIS ENTIRE FUCKING THING THINKING IT WAS A REAL THREAD
>>
>>36757740
you're no fun anon :( this thread is dead and so are you. Braindead.

Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You've got no reputation here, you've got no name, you've got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>36757740
>>36757756
Fresh off the boat from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You've got no reputation here, you've got no name, you've got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . ._. . that is if you can handle it.
>>
File: Jik58yk.png (347 KB, 2406x598) Image search: [Google]
Jik58yk.png
347 KB, 2406x598
>>
>>36757778

>I forgot to take the meat out of the curry but I won't forget to put my meat in your vagina.

How autistic do you have to be to think that this is an appropriate thing to say to a bitch?
>>
>>36757778
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>36757778
AHA HA HAHA man that's fucking sucks, I'd throw the curry on the cheeky cunts face
>>
>>36757778
Wow this guy's a faggot
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.