[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy who comes in the gym, only does squat, bench and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>that guy who comes in the gym, only does squat, bench and deadlift, WITH FUCKING BABYWEIGHTS, then just leaves straight after

Any of you guys have dyel fucks like this in your gym?
>>
>that baby that goes 2 the gym
>>
I am that guy.
It's my second week lifting.
>>
that guy will probably make it because he's actually doing the program instead of adding stupid shit
>>
>>36753890
The people at my gym like to put "heavy" weight and do 1/4th range of motion on bench and squat. At least the guys at your gym are sort of trying.
>>
>>36753890
Everyone has to start somewhere, dick
>>
>>36753890
I do this, except I warm up with 5 minutes of eliptical and then try like 15-20 minutes of cardio afterwards to really burn the calories.
>>
I do this.

Squat 80kg, Bench around 60kg and deadlift 100kg. OHP 37.5kg

I have been plateau'd at this for the better part of 6 months, as I've been on a nearly constant cut.

I look pretty dyel, but better that than pregnant fat ass.
>>
File: 15321564156.jpg (18 KB, 274x305) Image search: [Google]
15321564156.jpg
18 KB, 274x305
>>36753890
God I hate them!
>>
>>36754779
The impregnated are highly revered in many of our treasured cultures. I urge you to not dismiss them carelessly.
>>
>>36753890
Fucking hate those dyel cunts. They probably think SS is a good program lmao.
>>
>tfw just reached 1pl8 deadlift
>tfw i almost failed a 95lb squat
lmao i hate my life
>>
>>36753890
>entiregymstaring.jpg

Haven't seen this in a while
>>
>>36754848

You know, you're starting to reek of insecurity OP. I wonder whether your an autist proper or just a bit mentally ill to let others routines at the gym concern you so much.
>>
>>36754909
I'm not OP you obese T-Rex.
>>
>>36753890
Does he lift babyweight+5lb next time?
If so, I don't see a problem.
If not, he's wasting time.
>>
>>36754985
Agree. Have real autists in my gym, BUT if they're consistent and increasing the weight. Let 'em. Belong to several facilities AND I see ALL types, women, womyn, two trans, and meatheads to serious rats. Also, many people are learning to be consistent. Just say Hello! I talk to an elderly woman pushing 85 whom has severe arthritis, yet she's consistent. Talk to fags, hamplanets, gorillas, and twinks.
Paz
>>
>>36753890
Oh great another post by someone who's only been lifting six months.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.