[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /fit/ I just started my first cycle of test e (10 week cycle)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ecstasy.jpg (50 KB, 550x370) Image search: [Google]
ecstasy.jpg
50 KB, 550x370
hey /fit/ I just started my first cycle of test e (10 week cycle) this week I've never really worked out before this but I've been working out 5 days a week for the last 2 weeks average about 3 hours in the gym each workout anyway I'm going to keep it up until my cycle is over how much muscle you guys think i will gain?
>>
>>36752713
more
>>
>>36752713
You're supposed to take steroids after you've exhausted your natural gains.
>>
self bump
>>
>>36752725
what mean?
>>
Lol, I find this hilarious because before the darknet, these people would never get their hands on gear. Literally never gonna make it. Liter.ally.
>>
>>36752752
>how much muscle you guys think I will gain?

the answer is: more
>>
>>36752759
never make what?
>>
>>36752730
says who?
>>
>>36752713

>I'm starting a cycle
>i've never worked out before

Jesus christ
>>
>>36752759
>before the darknet

Why tho, you can literally get gear on regular net lmao idiot even before tor existed
>>
>>36752904
What country you live in bruh
>>
File: 1460128507969.jpg (103 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1460128507969.jpg
103 KB, 612x612
>>36752713

>cycling test e
>not crusing on 250 mg for the rest of your life

enjoy no mental benefits and bitch tits after you stop
>>
File: Photo4[1].jpg (31 KB, 517x678) Image search: [Google]
Photo4[1].jpg
31 KB, 517x678
>>36752759

>darknet
>can literally find most roids on google

lel
>>
>>36752950
Those sites are bullshit and sell you mexican horse tranquilizers
>>
>>36752965
>implying the average poorfag idiot on 4chan is ever going to get hold of anything else
>>
>>36752944
>I don't know to properly PCT
have fun relying on steroids for the rest of your life.
enjoy those bitch tits if you ever lose your source.
>>
>>36752759
Quite a few people that obviously steal from their pharmacy/hospital sell pharma gear in ampoules and the like they also mainly sell opiates kek
>>
>>36752944
Sure if you throw PCT out the window.
Besides not everyone can stay on drugs all the time anon, for example I have to travel a lot, can hardly take this shit with me
>>
>>36752965
Ok I get it now kid, you don't know how to get a source and your post was reverse psychology to get people to tell you how

I stop responding to ur stupid ass ok
>>
realistically how much muscle though?
>>
>>36753075
If this isn't bait, even though we all know it is, what the fuck program are you following dick head? Are you flailing with cables or are you doing compound lifts?
>>
>>36753075
This is a stupid question, most folks on first cycle around 15-20 lbs. But you're a complete beginner and probably don't know much about lifting and eating properly so I don't know.
Just lift natty for a bit you'll get all kinds of beginner gains anyway
>>
>>36753092
>compound
>>
>>36753075
if your diet and routine are ON POINT.
maybe 15-20 pounds, like the other guy said.
you need to be perfectly hydrated, get 8 hours of sleep a night, and hit all your macros just right.
and train consistently
>>
>>36752759
yeah but now I can buy LSD and painkillers with my gear

>2016
>living in the golden age of internet drug dealing
>>
>just started his first cycle of testes
>never worked out before

Come on dude
>>
>>36752713
>how much muscle you guys think i will gain?
when you're natty your gains are rate-limited by natural growth factors

when you're on gear your gains are rate-limited by food more than anything

you've already decided to cycle so if you want to get the most out of it - EAT
>>
>>36753132
I've looked at a lot of other forums and a lot of people say that diet doesn't matter while your on gear as long as you eat like fiend is this true?
>>
>>36753134
this brah knows what I'm talking about.
>>
>>36753163
You need to hit your protein. Where else you get your calories isn't a big deal, but make sure that you are eating enough to create that mass. If you are a skelly, what you think is eating like a fiend is probably not enough.

What you can do is eat a couple of bags of plain iceberg lettuce. This will stretch your stomach out. Therefore, you won't get as hungry as easily.

You are welcome.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.