[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's better for test production? Sex, BJs, or masturbation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
What's better for test production? Sex, BJs, or masturbation?
>>
Your testicles desu senpai
>>
Blowjobs are better than sex anyway.
>>
>>36752482
I don't think any have much effect.

Blowing a load in my gf does make me feel relaxed and at peace though. And that gives me great sleep gains.
>>
>>36752482
injecting test into your body
>>
>>36752517
>tfw I can rarely cum from bjs.
Also my girl just kinda sucks at them.
>tfw no bf who understands how to blow
N-no homo
>>
>>36752523
>he fell for the homosexual meme
>>
Getting another dude to cum into your dick hole
>>
>>36752482
Please stop posting traps thanks.
>>
Hightest anime
>>
>>36752561
stop fucking pointing out that they're traps

>I hope thats a grill mane
>>
>>36752482
NONE
Spending valuable male essence on the succubus in its many forms is a surefire way to piss your gains away.
>>
>>36752482

Having sex literally boosts testosterone, so that.
>>
>>36752585
Where would her nips be?
>>
>>36752539
Tell her where it feels good, never fake it on bjs. She'll be a trained hoe in no time
>>
>>36752585
good taste senpai
>>
>>36752539
69 position instead anon!
>>
>>36752846
Why?
>>
>>36752539
Bj's are that thing where a girl can either do them or not. I had one girlfriend who only slept with one guy before me, and she could make me cum buckets with her mouth. Then I had another who was a total slut, fucked like 15 guys before me, had a tongue stud, but was always horrible at bj's for some reason.
>>
>>36752931
>I had one girlfriend who only slept with one guy before me, and she could make me cum buckets with her mouth

hahah

>yes, anon, I-I-I've been only with one guy before desu... why yes, I guess I am just naturally talented at giving blowees tee-hee

that delusion

my SO started out as with weird "lick the shaft" and a lot of teeth catastrophes, when we dated.

now, 4 years later, she deepthroats, uses both hands, does really amazing stuff. It's called practice - people get good at things with practice.
>>
>>36752517
Especially gay blowjobs
>>
>>36753070
I dunno, I had a girl give me a BJ that I literally could not have even conceived of given the opportunity to blow myself. I think it was bred into her.
>>
>>36752517
you're doing it wrong
>>
>>36752846
man, there's nothing like being face deep in ass and pussy to make a blowjob feel amazing
>>
>>36753059
Not that guy, but it happens man. I had a girlfriend who was a virgin before me and didn't know shit, but we were together for a long time and got going really good together. So whoever she got with after me got a girl who knew what she was doing and was only ever with one guy before.
>>
>>36753103
A childhood of sucking off her dad every night must have paid off.
>>
To be honest. I feel like sex or masturbation drops my test level. Sometimes i think that i should become a monk because i feel best when i dont have sex for a long time. That's also the reason why my girlfriend oft 2 years broke up with me. Now i have >tfw no gf and feel like a total beta because im not a sex machine. Please help me. What can i do?
>>
File: 1351746300093.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1351746300093.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
I notice when I'm fucking someone regularly I feel stronger in the gym and just generally walk around feeling more energetic. Might be because I'm just happier but I think it's possible my test is higher.

>tfw haven't had sex in a month
>tfw haven't had regular sex in 6 months
>>
>>36752880
>>36753129
This. It can be difficult to cum during a blowjob, because some girls will make you feel that it is supposed to be a speed run. In 69, you can smack her ass if she is not good enough. Also, eating her pussy will make her way more hornier, way more into your dick. That being said, don't waste your time with a girl that's doesn't appreciate the chance to put you dick in her mouth.

Every girl can gives great bj, they simply need some encouragement to convince her that she had the potential and and she is privilege to do it. Sounds fag, but worth it.
>>
>>36753272
Sums up 69 pretty well. It's the best
>>
>>36753629
No.
>>
File: image.gif (774 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
774 KB, 480x270
>>36752585
YES
>>
>>36752482
Heterosexual sex with vaginal penetration (trannys don't count as heterosexual sex) and eating fat, especially from fish, nuts and a bit from other animals.
>>
>>36752482
Don't waste your seed you ignorant fool. You must remain celibate. Eat her out, while inhaling the feminine pheromones. This is the way.
>>
A healthy diet and adequate sleep.
>>
not eating carbs and protein based meals all day everyday, eat your fucking vegetables and fruit NO FUCKING "SUPPLEMENTS" for the vitamins and minerals that is complete SHIT and is extremely difficult for your body to absorb in that fake form even if it can manage to do so
>>
>>36754641
broscience, the post
>>
>>36752517
this
>>
>>36753268
virgin detected
>>
>>36752517
This guy knows
>>
>>36753239
I feel much more energized when I don't have sex or masturbate. My friend tells me I should get Tinder and fuck loads of bitches but I cba rly. Most of the time even after a raging orgasm I'm always left thinking it wasn't worth it unless I'm with someone who I actually like. Now, I don't even have sex that often but I've also tried reducing masturbation. Feel like a champ when I can persist through the urge to fap. I guess I just like the feeling of being horny as fuck all the time, gives some sort of drive.

I guess you just have to embrace the fact that you're not a sex machine? Being energetic and getting shit done > being a sex machine?
>>
File: lady satsuki.jpg (80 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
lady satsuki.jpg
80 KB, 500x525
>>36752585
I LIFT FOR HER
>>
non-consensual sex raises your test the mose
>>
>>36755938
Epic xD
>>
>>36752539
I know that feel bro.

Uncut so I'm really sensative. I have never came or stayed hard from a blowjob.

Then again I jerk off 5 times a day so.
>>
>>36753651
>>36753629
ive done 69 once and i was just overwhelmed by the smell of asshole
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.