[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Intermittent fasting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1450985525101.jpg (32 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
1450985525101.jpg
32 KB, 600x530
Any one use this or what? Been doing it for 1.5 weeks. All I know is I shit every thing out in the morning feels good. 20hour no eat 4 hour eat.
>>
I've been doing the same ratio for about the same amount of time. First couple days were a little rough, but it doesn't really phase me now. Doing it in combination with EC Stack and I'm planning on incorporating Yohimbine in the next couple days.
>>
>>36752549
I've been doing it with Super HD. Are you eating pre or post work out?
>>
>>36752596

Post workout, though I am taking BCAAs prior to my workout
>>
>>36752642
Exactly what I do
I'd be taking yhcl on the first dose instead but canacuck
Fun fact from this morning
Ordered some supps online including caffeine, looks they ripped open the plastic covering from the caffeine (was a pack of 6)
Bretty salty. Wasn't even international
>>
>>36752470
16:8, 3 meals during the eating window. Used to do 20:4, but found that my stomach adapted to being able to eat a lot in a short amount of time and became a bottomless pit. Also had energy problems.
>>
>>36752470
I do 16/8

Feels good
>>
>>36752852

Haven't gotten to bottomless pit yet. Right now I still feel like I'm dying when I get to the end of my 4 hours.
>>
>>36752470
Doing 16/8 and I have the same shits.
Have a few cups of coffee and I paint the toilet at like 10 am.
>feels gr8 brahs
>>
>>36752852
Thats my fear. I usually eat a little before bed time so I don't feel so hungery for the rest of the day
>>
File: d2c[1].jpg (434 KB, 1280x1556) Image search: [Google]
d2c[1].jpg
434 KB, 1280x1556
>more hungry after eating than when I was fasting

why...
>>
meh, it's not a magic bullet lean gains or carb backloading make it out to be, but is good for reducing caloric intake. I wouldn't do it on a bulk.
>>
>>36753217
If you just don't eat you won't be hungry??? Spoopy skelly is the new bear mode is 2k15 friend
>>
>>36753253
>fast
>bulk
>>
>>36753449
Yeah man a 10000 in take is secret to fast bulk. Has I do it with McDonalds chicken nuggets
>>
File: primate magic.gif (2 MB, 303x228) Image search: [Google]
primate magic.gif
2 MB, 303x228
>>36753253

Anyone here /IF/ on a bulk?

Yeah it sounds totally counterintuitive and fake and gay, but I've been if'ing more or less since the beginning of high school (just unintentionally) and now (senior college) that I'm really doing my first dreamer bulk, it sucks having to devote the time to sit down to 3 proper meals. I find most of the time is wasted on the preparations around eating rather than the actual eating.

Couldn't I just go warrior diet-mode and either eat one gigantic meal a day, or just 16/8 and feed 3000calories in two meals or so? That way I could batch cook and not have to worry about slaving over the stove 2/3 times a day for one piddly little meal.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.