[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit think of Jason Blaha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 5sJ0Hyv1.jpg (84 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
5sJ0Hyv1.jpg
84 KB, 833x833
What does /fit think of Jason Blaha
>>
>>36751718

I thought that was George Costanza.

BTFO
>>
>>36751718
He really knows his stuff. He has a lot of haters, but so does every fitness role model. Blahas advice will do you well.
>>
couldn't understand why an "autistic" guy who constantly references scientific reports couldn't stick to a cut, then I found out he was batshit crazy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39rbYaZm_Mk
>>
>>36751902
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKH_orEFf9I
>>
>>36751718
He is somewhat of a social retard. Thinks stuff sounds cool that really makes him sound like an edgy 15 y/o. But i think his advice on lifting is pretty good. Most of the stuff he tells is in line with what the literature and experienced coaches say. I think if you follow his advice you will do ok.
>>
>>36751718
the guy is a pathological liar and dosnt know more than a random guy in the gym. I swear I don't know who actually watches his vids with a serious intent.
I'm pretty sure he makes these threads to funnel traffic to his YouTube vids.
>>
>>36751753
You're fooling no one, jason.
>>
File: Strongest spartan alive.jpg (84 KB, 641x391) Image search: [Google]
Strongest spartan alive.jpg
84 KB, 641x391
>>36751718
>>
>>36751718
Highly insecure man with mild social anxiety who spent his early thirties playing WoW and making tens of thousands of posts on conspiracy forums. Now makes daily videos lecturing people on how to be a real man.
>>
A elite lifter who's nerves of steal were forged doing wetwork for the CIA, and who will use his trusty glock 19 to dispose of haters.
>>
>>36751718
Dude is insane, not a good sort of insane like Frank Yang who makes gains and fucks bitches/your mind.

But the bad kind of insane, like the cringeworthy fedora wearing kind of insane.
>>
File: pegger.jpg (513 KB, 768x876) Image search: [Google]
pegger.jpg
513 KB, 768x876
>>36752113
He's into pegging?
>>
File: jeff_blaha.jpg (25 KB, 401x433) Image search: [Google]
jeff_blaha.jpg
25 KB, 401x433
>>36752731
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.