[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skin Health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: mens-skin-care.jpg (67 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
mens-skin-care.jpg
67 KB, 600x400
How do I improve my skin?
I have a rather healthy lifestyle (no smoking, no drinking, good diet, lots of physical activity, enough sleep) and still my skin is very unclean. I have very pale skin and dark circles under my eyes and also many blackheads and easily get pimples.
The weird thing is that every lotion or peeling I've tried only made it worse. When I had one pimple somewhere and used some lotion, the next day I had several.

I need a solution for this brehs.
>>
wash your pillow cases biweekly
>>
>>36751631
cleanser
toner pads
moisturizing cream
apply once or twice per day
also >>36751660
>>
Stop moisturizing, it's for faggots, and take cold showers.
>>
>>36751631
>Stop moisturizing, it's for faggots, and take cold showers.
Use aftershave and clean your god damn razors with some alcohol. My skin problems were fixed right after i did this (had acne)
>>
---MSM---
>>
zinc supplements

anything anti inflammatory, like veggies and unsat fats
>>
Good luck senpai.

http://sokoglam.com/blogs/news/15817332-the-tutorial-skincare-for-men
>>
the bacteria on your skin protects against spots - I use honey (anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory) to treat my seborrheic dermatitis and after I wash it off the skin there is susceptible to spots (which I never have otherwise). If you use chemicals to eradicate all your bacteria then you won't have that protection.

sterile isn't healthy.
>>
>>36753788
so you literally put some honey in your hand and wash your face with that?
>>
>>36753823
I take some (only very little) on the end of my finger and smear it on where I have dermatitis and leave it there - after a while it starts to dry out where it will rub off without being sticky and often that's when I wash it off. It resolves some of the symptoms of my seborrheic dermatitis (flaky skin, itchiness) although I think the condition is still there. I use the one I was recommended to which is Manuka honey with a high pollen count or something. It's expensive, although I only use a very small amount at a time.
>>
File: manly skin.png (310 KB, 1364x751) Image search: [Google]
manly skin.png
310 KB, 1364x751
>>36751631
here faggot
>>
File: 1459967447260.jpg (19 KB, 748x369) Image search: [Google]
1459967447260.jpg
19 KB, 748x369
>>36751631
Ifrared sauna. Don't believe me? Go buy a package and report back, faggot.

Hydration and minimizing sugars and processed foods helps too.
>>
>>36751631
i've been having milia under my eyes and close to my nose for ever now
how do i get rid of those white fucking things
>>
>>36751631
Sunlight, good diet, cold showers, and sweat a lot. Whether it's from exercise or a sauna doesn't matter, as long as you sweat.
>>
>>36753893
>Top Fucking KEK
>>
>>36752673
Could you recommend an aftershave? I usually break out after shaving with a safety razor but I never use aftershave just moisturizer
>>
>>36751660
an easier option is just to change covers regularly or use a towel and put it over your pillow for two days (then use it to shower after)

washing every day is a pain, easier to just buy more cases
>>
>>36755713
Nigger he said BIWEEKLY not DAILY, are you literally illiterate you literal faggot?
>>
good fucking god every advice on here sucks. Just stop washing your god dam skin so much. using soap fucking wrecks it. I stopped using soap on my body and use only salyclic acid face wash and shampoo and all my acne went away. Hot water is usually enough to strip a lot of the oils off your skin. your skin is oily because it is over dried due to your anxiety of needing to constantly wash it. If there is one thing and one thing only STOP USING FUCKING SOAP ON YOUR GOD DAM SKIN MOTHERFUCKER JUST FUCKING STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
>>
>>36753965
have you tried this yourself anon?
>>
>>36751660

THIS.

keeping the pillowcases switched out on the reg makes a huge difference.

Also warm damp washclothes applied to the face occasionally.

Also, all natural moisturizer with oatmeal.

Also a little bit of sun.

Also plenty of rest.

and cardio.
>>
>>36751631
check /fa/
or, for the crash course, http://pastebin.com/pNuurVyP and http://pastebin.com/5QEQgMUp
>>
>>36753965
Wtf no wash your face twice a day you dirty bitch
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.