[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9 days in gym, when i'm gonna start seeing some results?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160412_121630[1].jpg (185 KB, 1027x1455) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_121630[1].jpg
185 KB, 1027x1455
9 days in gym, when i'm gonna start seeing some results?
>>
You need to train at least 3 weeks before you start getting abs.
>>
you should feel the results after the first time
>>
After about a year.
>>
10 days
>>
The next day. You're doing something wrong
>>
>>36751416
3 weeks? the instructor said it could be months, i'm taking a supplement to increase my body mass, just curious
>>
you have already been making gains bro.. you're looking pretty jacked right now
>>
>>36751457
i'm afraid this is true, there's a guy almost like me, and he practically lives there...
>>
I felt results in a few days. I had obvious visible results after a few weeks, nothing crazy, but you could see form.

I started with no muscle as a skelly with a little body fat.
>>
>>36751691
do you have pics, before and after?
>>
>>36751398
3 years, with right nutrition, you will see 1 gain, maybe 2
>>
the early results you'll see will be mostly water weight (which is actually pretty significant when you're starting from spooky skeleton) but don't expect too much outside of that within the first like.... 3 months. and even that will just be a noticeable difference from your starting point, to other people you're still going to be a skinny dude who doesn't even lift.
>>
>>36751747
this is realistic as fuck, 3 months in gym and nothing, hope i don't give up because of this
>>
File: 1yCH8Xa.jpg (19 KB, 280x404) Image search: [Google]
1yCH8Xa.jpg
19 KB, 280x404
>>36751398
>>
>>36751398
3 months you will see muscles
6 months you will get bulky (if you're eating like you're supposed to)
1 year you will be muscular
2 years you will be very muscular
3 years you will be huge

Your biggest gains are in the first year anyway. The grind is afterwards.
>>
File: in too deep.jpg (80 KB, 575x554) Image search: [Google]
in too deep.jpg
80 KB, 575x554
Cmon you look like you got some gains already there bud, looking solid!
>>
Check back in another 357 days
>>
1 year
>>
>>36752218
thank you very much, i can't eat regularly but i'm taking the supplements, if all you said is real at least it's gonna worth
>>36752254
>>36752291
>>36752366
i'll be back in 3 months, screencaping this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.